“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Not a republican... sorry
ARs can not be belt fed. Dumbass
Firearms have no control over people most people learn that in grade school
You are the BUMBASS!!!
FightLite MCR Belt Fed AR15
You are incredibly misinformed on the subject, You watch too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

Oh really, care to discuss your real party affiliations? Finally got a bit of insight on that today. Just remember the oath I took that I am still bound by.
To the deep state?

You advocate the overthrow on the United States of America. No wonder you say that the US has failed. No wonder you keep trashing the Constitution. No wonder you advocate everyone that thinks like you (luckily there aren't many) should buy more guns. I used to think it was so you could make more sales but that's not it. You really ARE getting ready for the "Revolution" whether it be by the dissolving of the the USA or by force. You have become an enemy of the State. A domestic Traitor. So you keep supporting that COSaction group that lies out it's ass about it's real intentions,send them more money, send them weak willed stupid people and I will let others know what that organization is up to. It's sort of sad, those same laws you keep saying we should do away with are the ones protecting your and your ilk for arrest and prison.

In a different thread you called the Constitution just words on a piece of parchment

Now this?

So remind me of the last time a gun got up shot itself and killed someone.

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

An old message perhaps. But maybe we should actually DO something about the shooters
Yep, no guns, not deaths from gunshot.

Not sure if that’s a joke or not. These days some would call that profound.

Death is never a joke

Since when has a gun been a prerequisite to suicide or murder?

Death is no joke, but being trivial about it is a joke.

Last edited:
"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.

An old message perhaps. But maybe we should actually DO something about the shooters
Firearms do not control people most people learn that in grade school

You are the BUMBASS!!!
You are incredibly misinformed on the subject, You watch too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

Oh really, care to discuss your real party affiliations? Finally got a bit of insight on that today. Just remember the oath I took that I am still bound by.
To the deep state?

You advocate the overthrow on the United States of America. No wonder you say that the US has failed. No wonder you keep trashing the Constitution. No wonder you advocate everyone that thinks like you (luckily there aren't many) should buy more guns. I used to think it was so you could make more sales but that's not it. You really ARE getting ready for the "Revolution" whether it be by the dissolving of the the USA or by force. You have become an enemy of the State. A domestic Traitor. So you keep supporting that COSaction group that lies out it's ass about it's real intentions,send them more money, send them weak willed stupid people and I will let others know what that organization is up to. It's sort of sad, those same laws you keep saying we should do away with are the ones protecting your and your ilk for arrest and prison.

In a different thread you called the Constitution just words on a piece of parchment

Now this?
The ol’ coot has dementia

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

Firearms do control some people,sadly

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Yep, but guns are not a prerequisite to death, murder or suicide then, are they Flopper?

Here are a few suicide cases I found in about 15 seconds on google that, had a gun been used, fewer people would be dead today:

Woman killed after boy jumps from overpass in apparent suicide attempt

UPDATE: Wrong-way crash that killed Texas man on I-5 may have been suicide attempt

https://nypost.com/2018/02/02/wrong-way-driver-charged-with-murder-in-attempted-suicide/

And this one, no gun involved, took out seven innocent lifes:

Retro Indy: Judy Kirby, wrong-way driver kills seven

Murderers Murder, It's what they do, and it's never, in the History of the world mattered what tool they had available, they just Murder.

Suicidal Individual commit suicide, it's what they do, and it never mattered, in the history of the world what tools they had available, they just commit suicide.

So I guess, as my waiter said to me and my lovely wife last evening, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED.

You are the BUMBASS!!!

To the deep state?

Lol
Quite the conspiracy theorist you are little man, You must be a John Kerry Fan....

Your support for the COSAction group didn't really surprise me. AT first it sounds harmless until it's looked a at a bit closer. Usually, a Continitial Congress type group is pushing for one thing to bring to light like the one I am part of that works for term limit. But yours has a whole shopping list. It's either fake (nope, too well funded) or we should take it seriously. In the end, what comes out is the wish to weaken the US until states leave the nation one by one. It's a continuation of 1860 and South Carolina. When you made certain comments it didn't make a lot of sense at the time. Until you pointed out your support for this organization. Then it all did. You want to end the United States of America and therefore, End the Constitution of the United States by any method possible. You are an enemy of the State and therefore, my enemy.

no they never do

no they never do
Guns occupy your little mind & have you posting in their defense all day every day.

no they never do
Guns occupy your little mind & have you posting in their defense all day every day.

They don't keep me awake at night, but they obviously do you. Why?

To the deep state?

Lol
Quite the conspiracy theorist you are little man, You must be a John Kerry Fan....

Your support for the COSAction group didn't really surprise me. AT first it sounds harmless until it's looked a at a bit closer. Usually, a Continitial Congress type group is pushing for one thing to bring to light like the one I am part of that works for term limit. But yours has a whole shopping list. It's either fake (nope, too well funded) or we should take it seriously. In the end, what comes out is the wish to weaken the US until states leave the nation one by one. It's a continuation of 1860 and South Carolina. When you made certain comments it didn't make a lot of sense at the time. Until you pointed out your support for this organization. Then it all did. You want to end the United States of America and therefore, End the Constitution of the United States by any method possible. You are an enemy of the State and therefore, my enemy.
Lol
Do You have your tinfoil hat on?

To the deep state?

Lol

Lol

Can I borrow one of yours? I hear yours, one size fits all.

To the deep state?

Lol

Lol

In the daytime, Probably

In the evening he prefers........

image%20-%20blog%20-%20Iggy2.jpg

If anything keeps me awake at night, it's the though of these commies taking away our ability to resist their goose-stepping revolution.

Tin foil hat me all you want. It has happened multiple times around the world, and recently. It's not even close to far-fetched to think it could happen here.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Yep, but guns are not a prerequisite to death, murder or suicide then, are they Flopper?

Here are a few suicide cases I found in about 15 seconds on google that, had a gun been used, fewer people would be dead today:

UPDATE: Wrong-way crash that killed Texas man on I-5 may have been suicide attempt

https://nypost.com/2018/02/02/wrong-way-driver-charged-with-murder-in-attempted-suicide/

Murderers Murder, It's what they do, and it's never, in the History of the world mattered what tool they had available, they just Murder.

Suicidal Individual commit suicide, it's what they do, and it never mattered, in the history of the world what tools they had available, they just commit suicide.

So I guess, as my waiter said to me and my lovely wife last evening, YOU'VE BEEN SERVED.
Yes, people commit suicide by driving the wrong way on a one way street, taking pills, slashing their wrists, and drowning, but half of America's 44,000 suicide deaths are by firearms.

Although most suicide attempts are by taking pills, relative few attempts are successful. Many suicide attempts are a call for help or attention but when other methods fail or when people become really serious and a gun is available, it becomes the preferred method. The fatality rate when firearms are used in suicide attempts is 82%.

us_methods_of_suicide_2012.png

Suicide method statistics in the USA | Lost All Hope: The web's leading suicide resource

CaseFatality7.jpg

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/means-matter/means-matter/case-fatality/

Those thinking of suicide will often have suicide thoughts for months are even years. However, suicide planning is typically in minutes are hours. If a gun is available, it will often become the method of choice, simply because it's there. The lack of availability of guns will save lives. Eventually, America will decide that having over 300 million guns floating around the nation is unwise.

Last edited:

Yes, people commit suicide by driving the wrong way on a one way street, taking pills, slashing their wrists, drowning, but half of America's 44,000 suicide deaths are by firearms.

Although most suicide attempts are by taking pills, relative few attempts are successful. Many suicide attempts are a call for help or attention but when other methods fail or when people become really serious, the gun is preferred method. The fatality rate when firearms are used in suicide attempts is 82%.

CaseFatality7.jpg

Suicide method statistics in the USA | Lost All Hope: The web's leading suicide resource

But, what is the point? Because suicides are more effective with guns, nobody should have guns? So, the most effective method will be jerk-off asphyxiation?

Again, it goes back to the person, not the instrument.

Yes, people commit suicide by driving the wrong way on a one way street, taking pills, slashing their wrists, drowning, but half of America's 44,000 suicide deaths are by firearms.

Although most suicide attempts are by taking pills, relative few attempts are successful. Many suicide attempts are a call for help or attention but when other methods fail or when people become really serious, the gun is preferred method. The fatality rate when firearms are used in suicide attempts is 82%.

CaseFatality7.jpg

When someone uses a gun to commit suicide, it is obvious that they truly want to die. If you want attention, you use other methods.

If someone wants to die, they can accomplish that without a firearm.

If anything keeps me awake at night, it's the though of these commies taking away our ability to resist their goose-stepping revolution.

Tin foil hat me all you want. It has happened multiple times around the world, and recently. It's not even close to far-fetched to think it could happen here.

It doesn't me. I have more things than that to bother my sleep. The "Revolutionaries" are just pipe dreaming while bothering the rest of us. Nothing more. Every once in awhile, they have to be sat down and sternly talked to. That's coming I think. But will they ever do a successful "Revolution"? Nah, but they can dream, write books, make Youtube vids and all that. No law against that.

CaseFatality7.jpg

But, what is the point? Because suicides are more effective with guns, nobody should have guns? So, the most effective method will be jerk-off asphyxiation?

Again, it goes back to the person, not the instrument.
Of course it's the person. Unfortunately, there no reliable method of stopping suicide attempts. However, we can make suicide attempts less lethal.

The point is people who attempt suicide are mentally disturbed. They are not thinking clearly. The method of choice is typically what's readily available and if that's a gun, the chances are very high that it will be fatal.

No, we do not have to give up all our guns to reduce suicides deaths, we just have to make them less available. That means requiring that they be secured in the home, and not selling guns to people that have a history of suicide attempts.

Aside from gun control we need to treat suicide attempts more seriously. Most suicide attempts are cries for help and they are never reported. Often, the family makes believe it never happened, too much work, too much worry, or just a passing phase. Of those that are reported, it often means a trip to an emergency room, voluntary commitment for 3 days, and a release with a handful of pills, and a referral to a psychiatrist who is never visited.

Yes, people commit suicide by driving the wrong way on a one way street, taking pills, slashing their wrists, and drowning, but half of America's 44,000 suicide deaths are by firearms.

Although most suicide attempts are by taking pills, relative few attempts are successful. Many suicide attempts are a call for help or attention but when other methods fail or when people become really serious and a gun is available, it becomes the preferred method. The fatality rate when firearms are used in suicide attempts is 82%.

CaseFatality7.jpg

Those thinking of suicide will often have suicide thoughts for months are even years. However, suicide planning is typically in minutes are hours. If a gun is available, it will often become the method of choice, simply because it's there. The lack of availability of guns will save lives. Eventually, America will decide that having over 300 million guns floating around the nation is unwise.

Thanks for proving my point. A gun is not needed to commit suicide, nor to commit murder.

Sometimes however, it is preferable to other methods that take the life's of others that absolutely did not wish to participate, and lost their live's because the individual jumped of a bridge killing another, or drove down the road and took between 1 and 7 life's with them.

Would you call the Mother who drove down the interstate the wrong way a mass murderer because she took 7 life's in her attempt?

I would. So we should ban what? Cars or Interstates?

Forum List

Back