“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Have you quit driving? Have you?

Even without disputing your numbers, which I will reserve the right to, you should be so afraid to drive, or ride, that you would immediately stop. Both numbers are statistically meaningless.

Go about your day lil fella, and fear not the little things. Unless YOUR A PARANOID LITTLE NUT JOB!
You Repubtards are the PARANOID NUTs for forcing people to study, take & pass test, background checks, get drivers operators licenses, vehicle licence plates, titles, registration, emissions inspection, taxes, insurance, city stickers, permits, IFTA tax stickers, log books, safety inspections, sobriety, search seizure & safety checkpoints, issue seat-belt tickets & every other kind of ticket militarized police can dream up to generate revenue & strip US of freedoms.
You always forget that you do not have a right to operate any motor vehicle on publicly owned roads.

This nation needs to be armed better, and armed nation is a safe nation

So, America has a lower firearm death rate than Canada, and Japan, then, right?

Get real, Rustic.
More frivolous gun laws will have zero effect on violent crime

After careful consideration of your post, I offer this summation of your point:
"Yadda, yadda, yadda, NRA. I know this to be true because I heard it on AM radio."
The NRA is harmless, anyway they are not near pro gun enough
You Repubtards believe every drugged up crazy should have a belt feed AR-15 so they can kill as many as possible when they have a suicidal moment!
Not a republican... sorry
ARs can not be belt fed. Dumbass
Firearms have no control over people most people learn that in grade school

Have you quit driving? Have you?

Even without disputing your numbers, which I will reserve the right to, you should be so afraid to drive, or ride, that you would immediately stop. Both numbers are statistically meaningless.

Go about your day lil fella, and fear not the little things. Unless YOUR A PARANOID LITTLE NUT JOB!
You Repubtards are the PARANOID NUTs for forcing people to study, take & pass test, background checks, get drivers operators licenses, vehicle licence plates, titles, registration, emissions inspection, taxes, insurance, city stickers, permits, IFTA tax stickers, log books, safety inspections, sobriety, search seizure & safety checkpoints, issue seat-belt tickets & every other kind of ticket militarized police can dream up to generate revenue & strip US of freedoms.
You always forget that you do not have a right to operate any motor vehicle on publicly owned roads.

He also forgets, that if he wants equity between a gun and a car, then the only time a gun would require a license or registration, would be when used at a shooting range funded by tax dollars.

You can buy a car, you can own a car without a license or registration PERIOD.

Get real, Rustic.

"Yadda, yadda, yadda, NRA. I know this to be true because I heard it on AM radio."
You Repubtards believe every drugged up crazy should have a belt feed AR-15 so they can kill as many as possible when they have a suicidal moment!
Belt-fed ARs?

:auiqs.jpg:

Can we also have belt fed Remington 700s?

Get real, Rustic.

Belt-fed ARs?

I have a belt fed beer gun. You can have it when you pry it from my cold dead hands!

Get real, Rustic.

I think I figured out your problem. You believe absolute garbage.

Get real, Rustic.

belt feed AR-15?

are those special order, or can you buy them over the counter?

Didn't you hear? All the black scary looking guns are belt fed.

Get real, Rustic.

Belt-fed ARs?

--LOL this anti cant be serious --LOL

belt feed AR-15?

are those special order, or can you buy them over the counter?

Didn't you hear? All the black scary looking guns are belt fed.
He watches far too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

There's a blue wave coming this November.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

So remind me of the last time a gun got up shot itself and killed someone.

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.
Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

An old message perhaps. But maybe we should actually DO something about the shooters
Yep, no guns, not deaths from gunshot.

"What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?" | Extrano's Alley
Someone came by searching for “what percentage of murders committed with AR[15.”

That number varies with the year, of course, and is in decline along with other gun related murders. Using 2014 FBI number of 11,961 ‘depraved heart murders,’ 39 of 11,961 murders, or very slightly more than 3 in 1,000 murders were reported by the media to have been committed with AR-15, AK-47, and similar firearms.

On the other hand, the number wanted is the percentage of the homicide total, which includes murder, manslaughter, and “official intervention” 91 of 14,249 homicidem> victims were killed with military style semiautomatic rifles; the majority by police SWAT teams. That is a per decimal percentage of 0.00073845 or approximately 7 per 1,000 homicides, or 0.0.7 percent.

Yet in the face of this we most remember that 40100 people were killed in auto accidents last year, and 40100 families were destroyed. So why are you so concerned with the tiny percentage of people killed by AR-15 style weapons?

Start counting by 1 and stop when you get to 40100..........

110 people a day are killed in cars, how can you not want cars and vans banned

Cars don't drive themselves and typically don't deliberately kill people. That's the dumbest excuse you could possible use for mass shootings.

Look you can color your AR-15's & AK's, etc. gone. It would be very wise of you to trade them on a gun that you will be able to keep & use, or hope for an invasion.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

March for our Lives march--held on March 18, 2018. This was going on in 800 cities.

Go ahead dumbass, lets see this self travelling gun. Hell, sell it to the military, much cheaper than hiring a Soldier to carry one.
Doing something about the shooter and not the gun is not a new message. In fact, that is what society has been doing for over 200 years in the US but it just hasn't been that successful. Since 1968, more Americans have died from gunfire than died in all the wars of this country's history. In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries and 33,636 deaths due to injury by firearms. It should be clear that trying to reduce gun violence by doing something about the shooter is not going to work.

An old message perhaps. But maybe we should actually DO something about the shooters

Not sure if that’s a joke or not. These days some would call that profound.

DZErvpEWsAYHXYA.jpg

Not sure if that’s a joke or not. These days some would call that profound.

Death is never a joke

Get real, Rustic.

You are the BUMBASS!!!
FightLite MCR Belt Fed AR15

You are the BUMBASS!!!
The street legal AR-15 can not be belt fed. Even a military issue would quickly have the barrel melt requiring replacement. So belt feeding a light gun like the AR would be stupid, that said stupid people are everywhere

You are the BUMBASS!!!
You are incredibly misinformed on the subject, You watch too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

You are the BUMBASS!!!
You are incredibly misinformed on the subject, You watch too many Hollywood movies made by child molesting Hollywood types

Oh really, care to discuss your real party affiliations? Finally got a bit of insight on that today. Just remember the oath I took that I am still bound by.

You are the BUMBASS!!!

Oh really, care to discuss your real party affiliations? Finally got a bit of insight on that today. Just remember the oath I took that I am still bound by.
To the deep state?

You are the BUMBASS!!!

To the deep state?

You advocate the overthrow on the United States of America. No wonder you say that the US has failed. No wonder you keep trashing the Constitution. No wonder you advocate everyone that thinks like you (luckily there aren't many) should buy more guns. I used to think it was so you could make more sales but that's not it. You really ARE getting ready for the "Revolution" whether it be by the dissolving of the the USA or by force. You have become an enemy of the State. A domestic Traitor. So you keep supporting that COSaction group that lies out it's ass about it's real intentions,send them more money, send them weak willed stupid people and I will let others know what that organization is up to. It's sort of sad, those same laws you keep saying we should do away with are the ones protecting your and your ilk for arrest and prison.

You are the BUMBASS!!!

To the deep state?

You advocate the overthrow on the United States of America. No wonder you say that the US has failed. No wonder you keep trashing the Constitution. No wonder you advocate everyone that thinks like you (luckily there aren't many) should buy more guns. I used to think it was so you could make more sales but that's not it. You really ARE getting ready for the "Revolution" whether it be by the dissolving of the the USA or by force. You have become an enemy of the State. A domestic Traitor. So you keep supporting that COSaction group that lies out it's ass about it's real intentions,send them more money, send them weak willed stupid people and I will let others know what that organization is up to. It's sort of sad, those same laws you keep saying we should do away with are the ones protecting your and your ilk for arrest and prison.
Lol
Quite the conspiracy theorist you are little man, You must be a John Kerry Fan....

Forum List

Back