“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

The correct question to ask is what percentage of mass-shootings is done with an assault weapon.

Zero

The term "Assault weapon" is a media invention.

Did you know that most mass shootings were domestic or family violence? Analysis of Mass Shootings

Only 27% of mass shooters used an AR-15. Most used handguns. Reality Check: Most Mass Shooters Use Handguns, Not AR-15s

Excellent post. And I might add that there is no evidence that those 27%, even if an AR style weapon was banned, would not simply use a different weapon to accomplish their goal. The body count in some cases may have been slightly lower, but of course, in others they might have been slightly higher. It is after all, complete speculation.

Yet the post leaves out that of the Mass Shootings, the high body counts were all AR-15, all but one were done by people younger than 21, of these all used 30 shot or better multiple mags for reloading. Using that data, what can we change to not stop the mass shootings but keep the body counts down? And don't use the old tired "From My Dead Cold Hands" response.
I left out the fact that the media calls every semi-auto rifle an AR-15 when it's not.
Plus, lets not overlook the total body-count for AR-15s is very miniscule compared to handguns.

But liberals always play this game that 10 children being shot by a Whiteman using an AR-15 matters more than 256 black kids in Chicago being shot by Glocks in gang violence.

We save what we can and not save what we can't save. You don't even want to outlaw the Bump Stock which is useful only on the AR-15 and is worthless on all other rifles including the Mini-14. You are against removal of the militiary hardware mounting rails on the AR-15. If these things are left then the opposition has a case in moving the AR into a FFL licensed rating. You either compromise or you lose it all. Luckily, MOST go for the compromise and don't pay a whole hell of a lot of credence to your insanity.
Bump stocks can be made in someone’s garage, or just use a piece of string. Rail are the same can made in someone’s garage... dumbass

I wonder why the alarm hasn't gone out on the NRA conventions that are primarily gun free zones. Yes, I know, the venue says that they have to be. But I don't see a lot of press where all of you are up in arms about it. You spend way too much time trying to police everyone else instead of policing yourselves. Now, how about going after the Gun Free Zones like the Republican Convention and the NRA Convention. Don't they deserve your protections as well?

Because we also the value of the freedom of the Property Owner to set their own guidlines.

squirm, squirm, weasel, weasel, squirm. That's called justifying. I would think that your poppa would have slapped that out of you by age 9.

No, my Pop taught me to respect and keep my hands off of other peoples property without their permission. And he also taught me to either do what the property owner requested, or get my ass off his property.

Did your's teach you anything?

And are you actually only 9 now?

Then move the convention to a place that would allow you to exercise your "God Given Right" to bear arms. I am sure they are out there. But the 5 star Motels might be too far away. Boo Hoo.

Look what I've turned Daryl into. Something we all thought he was in the first place. A communist.

Look at how little respect for the property owners rights. It's all about Daryl.......

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

and you still have not answered the question. Are you 9?
That ol’ coot Daryl is a control freak... obvious by his opposition of the second amendment

I wonder why the alarm hasn't gone out on the NRA conventions that are primarily gun free zones. Yes, I know, the venue says that they have to be. But I don't see a lot of press where all of you are up in arms about it. You spend way too much time trying to police everyone else instead of policing yourselves. Now, how about going after the Gun Free Zones like the Republican Convention and the NRA Convention. Don't they deserve your protections as well?
So, we're wrong because we haven't been bitching loud enough about the venue owners making those 2 conventions gun-free zones?

Your reasoning is Mensa-level.

I am convinced. More bitching at private property owners, stat!

So, we're wrong because we haven't been bitching loud enough about the venue owners making those 2 conventions gun-free zones?

Your reasoning is Mensa-level.

I am convinced. More bitching at private property owners, stat!

You seem to think that it's not okay for other places to be Gun Free Zones as well. If you claim that it's your right to enter the other places it should be your right to enter the conventions as well. Afterall, it is your right, right?

Because we also the value of the freedom of the Property Owner to set their own guidlines.

squirm, squirm, weasel, weasel, squirm. That's called justifying. I would think that your poppa would have slapped that out of you by age 9.

No, my Pop taught me to respect and keep my hands off of other peoples property without their permission. And he also taught me to either do what the property owner requested, or get my ass off his property.

Did your's teach you anything?

And are you actually only 9 now?

Then move the convention to a place that would allow you to exercise your "God Given Right" to bear arms. I am sure they are out there. But the 5 star Motels might be too far away. Boo Hoo.

Look what I've turned Daryl into. Something we all thought he was in the first place. A communist.

Look at how little respect for the property owners rights. It's all about Daryl.......

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

and you still have not answered the question. Are you 9?
That ol’ coot Daryl is a control freak... obvious by his opposition of the second amendment

If you mean I am against your interpretation of the 2nd amendment and the tossing out at least 3 other Constitutional Amendments then I guess I might be a control Freak. And so would the Supreme Court.

Besides, you want to force other places to not be gun free zones because it's your "Right" to carry your firearms then your own meetings should also be subjected to the same rules. But, hey, you made the rules, you have to live by them just like the rest of us do as well.

The correct question to ask is what percentage of mass-shootings is done with an assault weapon.

Zero

Did you know that most mass shootings were domestic or family violence? Analysis of Mass Shootings

Only 27% of mass shooters used an AR-15. Most used handguns. Reality Check: Most Mass Shooters Use Handguns, Not AR-15s

Excellent post. And I might add that there is no evidence that those 27%, even if an AR style weapon was banned, would not simply use a different weapon to accomplish their goal. The body count in some cases may have been slightly lower, but of course, in others they might have been slightly higher. It is after all, complete speculation.

Yet the post leaves out that of the Mass Shootings, the high body counts were all AR-15, all but one were done by people younger than 21, of these all used 30 shot or better multiple mags for reloading. Using that data, what can we change to not stop the mass shootings but keep the body counts down? And don't use the old tired "From My Dead Cold Hands" response.
I left out the fact that the media calls every semi-auto rifle an AR-15 when it's not.
Plus, lets not overlook the total body-count for AR-15s is very miniscule compared to handguns.

But liberals always play this game that 10 children being shot by a Whiteman using an AR-15 matters more than 256 black kids in Chicago being shot by Glocks in gang violence.

We save what we can and not save what we can't save. You don't even want to outlaw the Bump Stock which is useful only on the AR-15 and is worthless on all other rifles including the Mini-14. You are against removal of the militiary hardware mounting rails on the AR-15. If these things are left then the opposition has a case in moving the AR into a FFL licensed rating. You either compromise or you lose it all. Luckily, MOST go for the compromise and don't pay a whole hell of a lot of credence to your insanity.
Bump stocks can be made in someone’s garage, or just use a piece of string. Rail are the same can made in someone’s garage... dumbass

I can tell you how to make explosive devises from common everyday items and household chemicals as well. But morally, I won't. You would probably take that information, teach all your buddies and the world would be even a more dangerous place.

You seem to think that it's not okay for other places to be Gun Free Zones as well. If you claim that it's your right to enter the other places it should be your right to enter the conventions as well. Afterall, it is your right, right?
We haven't bitched loud enough. You're right. :lol:

If a private property owner wants to stop patrons from being armed on the premises, that is his right, but he should be 100% responsible for their security. Better get $15 million in general liability insurance. Or, let patrons arm themselves, and act as free security.

Schools, hospitals, airports, ect are ripe for mass shootings. Why?

I can tell you how to make explosive devises from common everyday items and household chemicals as well. But morally, I won't. You would probably take that information, teach all your buddies and the world would be even a more dangerous place.
Any fool can see that on YouTube, there’s nothing new under the sun

I can probably tell you a few. :lol: Except, I understand how it works on a molecurlar level, and can teach you some mathmatical formulas. It is one of the very few benefits of a college education.

:afro:

I can probably tell you a few. :lol: Except, I understand how it works on a molecurlar level, and can teach you some mathmatical formulas. It is one of the very few benefits of a college education.

:afro:

So only a Gun nutcase goes to college. hate to break it to you but the left is usually, on the average, better educated than the right. Luckily most of the Left doesn't spend any time thinking about things like that unless they really do want to blow something up.

So only a Gun nutcase goes to college. hate to break it to you but the left is usually, on the average, better educated than the right. Luckily most of the Left doesn't spend any time thinking about things like that unless they really do want to blow so
You are the epitome of the mushy government-loving man-bun left.

By "better educated" you must mean hipster douche bags who took their trust-fund money and went to some high school sized East Coast liberal arts college nobody has ever heard of to major in such useful degree paths as Women's Studies and Pre-Historic Cave Art Appreciation. I guess you could call that "better educated" but I will bet below-average yet vital parts of my anatomy that those "better educated" morons didn't learn half the REAL stuff I learned. Receiving instruction on how to be an infinite victim and social justice warrior, schooled in the Alinsky art of community organizing hardly qualifies as higher education. I'll stick with my big-ass state school and a useful degree path. "Better Educated" is a truck load of fermented horse shit that means nothing more that a buch of leftist clowns hold idiot, useless degrees and serve me coffee.

Zero

Silencers are even easier to make, ask the NSA

So only a Gun nutcase goes to college. hate to break it to you but the left is usually, on the average, better educated than the right. Luckily most of the Left doesn't spend any time thinking about things like that unless they really do want to blow so

By "better educated" you must mean hipster douche bags who took their trust-fund money and went to some high school sized East Coast liberal arts college nobody has ever heard of to major in such useful degree paths as Women's Studies and Pre-Historic Cave Art Appreciation. I guess you could call that "better educated" but I will bet below-average yet vital parts of my anatomy that those "better educated" morons didn't learn half the REAL stuff I learned. Receiving instruction on how to be an infinite victim and social justice warrior, schooled in the Alinsky art of community organizing hardly qualifies as higher education. I'll stick with my big-ass state school and a useful degree path. "Better Educated" is a truck load of fermented horse shit that means nothing more that a buch of leftist clowns hold idiot, useless degrees and serve me coffee.

Do you mean that I should squander my Business Degree by fetching you your Latte? Hell, I only handle Coffee Flavored Coffee and it had better damn well be my own. Get your own damned coffee.

They don't keep me awake at night, but they obviously do you. Why?
If anything keeps me awake at night, it's the though of these commies taking away our ability to resist their goose-stepping revolution.

Tin foil hat me all you want. It has happened multiple times around the world, and recently. It's not even close to far-fetched to think it could happen here.
LOL! - Guns did not stop the US from becoming a heavily regulated, taxed, crony run, police surveillance state.

Zero

I figure outlawing Bump Stocks is okay, but once you guys get that what's next?
Outlawing anything that fires more than one round at a time?
Why not outlaw everything other than Flintlocks, shall we?

The problem is all of this anti-gun BS isn't based on saving lives. It's based on screwing us out of our right to own a means of protecting ourselves.
Those rights are by design in place to prevent government from taking away the rest of our rights.
They are essential to maintain a free society.
Banning guns never stopped murders in any country.
If that were the case then sign me up.
But anyone who is a realist knows that this is what every Socialist society has done.
They want to take away our right to secure our homes.

Do you mean that I should squander my Business Degree by fetching you your Latte? Hell, I only handle Coffee Flavored Coffee and it had better damn well be my own. Get your own damned coffee.

A socialist with a business degree is about as much use as a condom put in place after ejaculation.

At least you got a degree worth a shit.
:beer:

Yes. Do you know how many Business Grads are pouring cement or operating heavy machinery or working as clerks?

Zero

The problem is all of this anti-gun BS isn't based on saving lives. It's based on screwing us out of our right to own a means of protecting ourselves.
Those rights are by design in place to prevent government from taking away the rest of our rights.
But anyone who is a realist knows that this is what every Socialist society has done.

Why the fake outrage? The Supreme Court ruled that you have the right to defend your home with your firearm no matter how the local or state rules. Of course, they also placed reasonable limits to that. For instance, no automatic weapons. But you can use semi autos. Sorry, no Bazookas (you might miss and take out the bus stop down the street). Your outrage is almost the temper tantrum of a small child who wanted the whole bag of cookies when he was told to only take one.

Why the fake outrage? The Supreme Court ruled that you have the right to defend your home with your firearm no matter how the local or state rules. Of course, they also placed reasonable limits to that. For instance, no automatic weapons. But you can use semi autos. Sorry, no Bazookas (you might miss and take out the bus stop down the street). Your outrage is almost the temper tantrum of a small child who wanted the whole bag of cookies when he was told to only take one.
Well, there's where you're wrong....I don't miss.

Forum List

Back