What Race do you identify with for yourself?

What is your race that YOU identify with?

• Caucasian

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Native American

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • African

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wish I could pick canine. But I'm not nearly cool enough.

Japanese-spitz-cc.jpg
Jew is Semitic not Caucasian.

The Jews came from ancient Babylonia.

The Babylonians and Assyrians were always in Mesopotamia.

We don't have any clue where they came from.

They were just always there.
Even during the dinosaur era?

Someone had to keep the dinosaur's accounts.

Just curious how many hispanics, blacks (africans?), asians, native americans, caucasian post here. I wonder, because a lot of "caucasians" (Europeans?) post insulting things from time to time (often) and I am curious as to how many here that are one particular race being insulted when those that post such things..

The poll does not show who participated in case those who do, want to stay anon.

And...I probably worded it all wrong because it is a difficult question since we all can be traced back to Africa..which is yet another debate/argument/thread. Cuban may be considered hispanic, mexican can be considered spanish, native american can be considered asian, white can be considered irish, german, swedish....etc etc etc.

Mainly, I want to know how YOU identify yourself, race-wise. Obama was half and half..but he considered himself mostly "black" (african) and identified himself as such...as did his voters. "First black President" for example. No, he was half white, half black. Yet..identified as black.

So what do you identify yourself as?

I will not vote because I will just tell you. I am white. Caucasian. Irish, german, english, scottish. As far as I know, anyway.

You have two picks..in case you identify with at least two races.

MrGracie is Native American (Yavapai Apache) but identifies as caucasian because he looks like he is and was raised as caucasian. Blue eyes, pale skin. Native American in the woodpile an ancestor or two ago ;)

"What is your race that YOU identify with?"

The human race.

Just curious how many hispanics, blacks (africans?), asians, native americans, caucasian post here. I wonder, because a lot of "caucasians" (Europeans?) post insulting things from time to time (often) and I am curious as to how many here that are one particular race being insulted when those that post such things..

The poll does not show who participated in case those who do, want to stay anon.

And...I probably worded it all wrong because it is a difficult question since we all can be traced back to Africa..which is yet another debate/argument/thread. Cuban may be considered hispanic, mexican can be considered spanish, native american can be considered asian, white can be considered irish, german, swedish....etc etc etc.

Mainly, I want to know how YOU identify yourself, race-wise. Obama was half and half..but he considered himself mostly "black" (african) and identified himself as such...as did his voters. "First black President" for example. No, he was half white, half black. Yet..identified as black.

I will not vote because I will just tell you. I am white. Caucasian. Irish, german, english, scottish. As far as I know, anyway.

MrGracie is Native American (Yavapai Apache) but identifies as caucasian because he looks like he is and was raised as caucasian. Blue eyes, pale skin. Native American in the woodpile an ancestor or two ago ;)

"What is your race that YOU identify with?"

The human race.
Humans are not a race.

They/we are a species.

Races are subspecies.

Sub-races are sub-subspecies.

They should have covered that in your College Bio 101 if you made it into college.

What nation, MDK?

Iroquois Nation.

natam_iroquoisconfed.gif
The Iroquois were Asians who made it as far East as possible -- New England.

Not entirely, Native Americans, and Aryans are related to each on the paternal line, having both come from Ancient North Eurasians, who were basically Caucasoid.

Which explains why Native Americans have some Caucasoid features like long noses, and thinner faces, but some Asiatic features like narrow eyes, and high cheek bones.

I wish I could pick canine. But I'm not nearly cool enough.

Japanese-spitz-cc.jpg
Jew is Semitic not Caucasian.

The Jews came from ancient Babylonia.

The Babylonians and Assyrians were always in Mesopotamia.

We don't have any clue where they came from.

They were just always there.

Semites are a different kind of Caucasoid than Europeans....

Race is an artificial concept that did not exist until the 15-1600's

Is it okay if I say Human. :)
You don't have to answer at all, but we can all see you pic in yer avie. You are one bodacious black woman, WQ. :lol:

I am truly a mutt...like most Americans. A little of this a little of that. :) I say be proud of who you are and where you come from. A lot of people struggled down the line so you could be here now.

There is only one race.

The human race.

Otherwise race is a bullshit concept invented by those who seek to divide people.

Fathers Side is German,Polish and English
Mothers Side is English,Scottish
Wife is French and Irish.

So 100% white. Oh and actually recent discoveries show ALL people did NOT come out of Africa,remains found in Europe are even older than stuff found in Africa,can google it if need be.

Last edited:
There is only one race.

The human race.

Otherwise race is a bullshit concept invented by those who seek to divide people.

But race was invented by Europeans who still use race against people of color now all while talking about how they don't see race.

So 100% white. Oh and actually recent discoveries show ALL people did NOT come out of Africa,remains found in Europe are even older than stuff found in Africa,can google it if need be.

Not true. But that really doesn't matter since it's 2017 and not the beginning of time.

Not true. But that really doesn't matter since it's 2017 and not the beginning of time.
Google is your friend.

I'd love to identify as a Caucasian, but I don't have any family relations to Chechnya, Georgia or other places around there that I know of.

Interesting not one single vote for Black or Hispanic, two votes for native american but likely caucasian + native american, white with some native but not actual native maybe Im wrong though. But this looks like a very white forum.

Forum List

Back