What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

He is a victim dumb shit, he lost a child, he is in pain, he is going to say stupid things because of the pain.

I don't agree with him, however I understand the pain.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I said MORE of a victim. Reading problem ?

He's not more or less of a victim than any other person that lost someone. I'm saying cut a guy some slack for being in pain. He is a human that lost a child and deserves some room and understanding of the pain he is in. If this was me I would not be in the right mind to say or do anything rational.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

As soon as he stops saying that my rights need to be restricted, then I will stop slamming the asshole.

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.
It is totally amazing how you can focus on one man and his son and completely ignore the thousands of people who are needlessly killed by guns every year. The bottom line is that the man who lost his son is just saying the same thing as millions of people across this country. If you are to blind to see that I have to wonder why you were ever promoted to sargeant.

He has the right to free speech just like you have the right to own a gun, or even a hundred guns.

He can say what he wants, where and when and how. As loud as he wants, as many times as he wants. Free speech.

How dumb are you guys anyway?

First Amendment, Second Amendment. If somone tried to deny you your First Amendment rights you'd be having tissy hissy fits all over the place.
Who was calling for him to be denied anything?

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.
It is totally amazing how you can focus on one man and his son and completely ignore the thousands of people who are needlessly killed by guns every year. The bottom line is that the man who lost his son is just saying the same thing as millions of people across this country. If you are to blind to see that I have to wonder why you were ever promoted to sargeant.
The focus is on his idiotic comment about the NRA. The fact that there are millions of other idiots out there doesn't mean the comments shouldn't be addressed.

Disgusting.

So why aren't you calling for the banning of cars? More people are killed by automobiles of all sizes every year than by guns. In fact, so far this year privately owned guns have been documented over 1,000 times as having prevented a crime or in the capturing of the bad guy.

You should also be calling for the banning of abortions. After all, every time there is one performed an unborn child is killed. Every three years Planned Parenthood alone is responsible for nearly 1 million deaths of unborn children.

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

You are a freaking idiot, should we cut down and burn all the trees because a limb could be used as a club. Negged!

He has the right to free speech just like you have the right to own a gun, or even a hundred guns.

He can say what he wants, where and when and how. As loud as he wants, as many times as he wants. Free speech.

How dumb are you guys anyway?

First Amendment, Second Amendment. If somone tried to deny you your First Amendment rights you'd be having tissy hissy fits all over the place.
So, you are arguing that he should be free from the consequences of his speech?

What consequences? Why are you trying to twist this into something it isn't? The OP is, in the same breath, questioning someone else's right to free speech while demanding his own right to own a gun, or a hundred guns for that matter. It's about hypocrisy. The OP's hypocrisy
No, you are excusing this mans speech because of his grief, and because of that, he should not have people respond to what he has said.

I personally think that his thinking is almost nonexistent as grief now controls his actions and will for a few days at least. However, those who will stand upon that man's son, and the victims of this tragedy have no such rationale for their words.

If the man wants to lash out because his son is dead, I can understand that. However, that does NOT mean we don't get to fire back and discredit his raving.

He does have first amendment rights to speak out. But it has been a very short time since the Sterling episode, where a man, making a comment in the privacy of his own home, was held accountable for that first amendment exercise.

I'm just going to remind you, and anyone on this forum, that simply because the man is grieving, he does not get a pass from the consequences of what he says. Just like everyone else, if that is the standard the left wishes to employ.

Disgusting.
Is it the thousands of people who are killed that you have issue with, or just those who are killed with guns?

How would that possibly give criminals carte blanche if the tools they use in committing their crimes are outlawed?

Do you even think before you post? Honestly.

Criminals follow LAWS now real well, don't they?

Again?

IDIOT:eusa_hand:

Have you really not thought this out?

They'll have no choice BUT to follow the laws, as all the law-abiding citizyns will snatch up every weapon in the country and give them to the government, which will dispose of them properly. If they have no weapons laying around to enable their criminal behavior, they will go back to being good, productive citizyns that don't beat womyn and check their white privilege daily.
Pure fantasy.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.
uh-huh...and give CRIMINALS Carte Blanche.:cuckoo:

IDIOT

How would that possibly give criminals carte blanche if the tools they use in committing their crimes are outlawed?

Let Me ask you something. The drug problem has never been won, and no matter how hard or how many resources have been thrown at it, drugs are as available now as they were then.

What makes you think that you, or anyone, can eliminate guns? IT is pure fantasy.

We need guns to keep you on the extreme left in check. We all know what you bastards did in Cuba, USSR, china, etc.

uh-huh...and give CRIMINALS Carte Blanche.:cuckoo:

IDIOT

Let Me ask you something. The drug problem has never been won, and no matter how hard or how many resources have been thrown at it, drugs are as available now as they were then.

What makes you think that you, or anyone, can eliminate guns? IT is pure fantasy.
Let's spin the dial of the not-so-wayback machine and look at prohibition? The 18th Amendment...and the result?

These people will NEVER learn.

Criminals follow LAWS now real well, don't they?

Again?

IDIOT:eusa_hand:

Have you really not thought this out?

They'll have no choice BUT to follow the laws, as all the law-abiding citizyns will snatch up every weapon in the country and give them to the government, which will dispose of them properly. If they have no weapons laying around to enable their criminal behavior, they will go back to being good, productive citizyns that don't beat womyn and check their white privilege daily.
Pure fantasy.

Can you say sarcastic, pot stirrer alert?

Disgusting.

I saw that last night, the anti gun nuts finally have the perfect parent, a guy who blames all the innocent people because a spoiled brat had a temper tantrum because no one liked him even though he had a fancy car and great sunglasses.

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

Why should I? If he demanded an end to abortion because his kid was shot would you be cutting him a break, or would you call him a right wing nut?

Bullshit. The guns you are referring to area already there. That's the point. The NRA is fighting to help the rest of us counter it. So what about answering my question?
Do you lack the imagination to even conceive of a solution to gun violence that does not include pouring more guns onto the streets? The way I see it, stopping gun violence without understanding that guns are part and parcel of the problem is like trying to put out fires with gasoline.

That's because you insist on labeling it as a gun problem instead of accurately identifying it a behavioral and mental health problem. That would require that someone take responsibility which is way out of the scope of the liberal mind.
It is clear that when the insane get guns, there is rarely a pleasant outcome. The tool of the trade, the assault weapon, is what makes the insane "mass murderers". Further, that same tool is involved in gang shootings. Given the common link and the design features of the assault weapon, could we consider controls on how these deadly weapons are acquired?

Disgusting.

Australia must be full of stupid people.

Disgusting.

Are you aware of how many women who are raped and murdered are usually strangled to death? They are choked to death with the perps hands, belt, bed sheets or a multitude of other common household items.

Hammers are no more dangerous than baseball bats or heavy vases. What should the liberals do? Come through our homes and impose limits on what we can use for décor? Just how far do you go to regulate things? Should we ban staircases since people can get pushed down them? Should we ban all tools? Screwdrivers are used to stab people. What about steak knives? Or will meat be banned to eliminate the need for some cutlery?

Virtually anything is a weapon with a dangerous person. It's just not reasonable to tell the rest of us we cannot have common items we need around the house or even guns in the event of a home invasion. Criminals continue to pose a threat and the left would have us ban anything that would stop them.

Gun fetishists are far too reactionary to someone even saying they dislike guns, much less banning them or even suggesting something, anything sholud be done. Every time something like this happens the gun worshipers, knowing full well the door has been slammed on any kind of real gun control, close ranks and cry that people are out to grab their precious guns. I am all for responsible gun ownership but that kind of reactionary, pitiless response to tragedy makes me less than proud that I mostly share the prevailing opinion on gun ownership with the assholes that seeing horror in our streets reflexively think "my guns are in danger". What an embarrassment you people are.

So gun owners should just relax and bask in the knowledge that their rights will never be infringed upon ? Sorta like we can relax---our govt would never spy on us ?

Yes you should and quit living in fear while you are at it. I thought guns were supposed to make people feel secure but instead politically motivated gun owners are the biggest, most fearful pussies in the world.

I have cancer, and my doctor tells me the best I can hoe for in the future is a few months of being chemical free between treatments. The last thing I am afraid of is guns, and I don't even own one because I know I can't hit the broadside of a barn. You are the one that is afraid, if you weren't you wouldn't be in here posting about gun fetishists. I know a lot of kinky people, and not one of them uses a gun to get off.

Forum List

Back