What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

In your opinion, does the NRA bear any culpability for gun violence? Is there a correlation between guns and gun violence? Could the NRA's uncompromising stance behind the gun makers in promoting assault weapons be the basis for criticism?

The NRA is about gun safety. They didn't invent guns, they don't manufacture guns. They want them used safely. How could they be responsible for gun violence?

What about liberals who create gun free zones that honest citizens obey and criminals don't? Do they bear any responsibility for the body count?

The fact remains that the NRA provides the money, the political extortion and the will of the gun manufacturers that combine to squash any and all responsible gun legislation. Is there a solution to gun violence that can be at least contemplated by the NRA and eir overlords, the gun manufacturers! Could there be at least an honest debate about gun violence without the primrose paths of confiscation and gun free zones? Is there a responsible answer to the culture of guns and the gun violence it spawns?

Bullshit. The guns you are referring to area already there. That's the point. The NRA is fighting to help the rest of us counter it. So what about answering my question?

What about liberals who create gun free zones that honest citizens obey and criminals don't? Do they bear any responsibility for the body count?

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

Cut him some slack, he just lost a child, it is the most painful thing a parent can endure. He is going to say and doing things because of the pain.

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.

Cut him some slack, he just lost a child, it is the most painful thing a parent can endure. He is going to say and doing things because of the pain.

If you allow yourself to be publicly exploited you get no slack.

PlasmaBall,

As long as he is grieving in private, I don't care.. But once he takes to the microphones and starts demanding that my rights are infringed...

Put it this way.. Supposed his kid had been killed by a group of blacks playing the Knock out game and he took to the microphone demanding that a law is passed outlawing groups of black youth of more than 3 people.

What do you suppose the reaction would be?

He has the right to free speech just like you have the right to own a gun, or even a hundred guns.

He can say what he wants, where and when and how. As loud as he wants, as many times as he wants. Free speech.

How dumb are you guys anyway?

First Amendment, Second Amendment. If somone tried to deny you your First Amendment rights you'd be having tissy hissy fits all over the place.
So, you are arguing that he should be free from the consequences of his speech?

Yes, the first amendment says that liberal speech is to be freely stated without challenge or repercussion from the government or other citizens. Non-liberal speech is hate speech and is to be restricted. The first amendment also protects the rights of non-Christians and non-Jews to not hear their religious bigotry.

The second amendment says that government has the right to have guns. They were very concerned that government would take it's own guns away, so they wanted to be sure that they couldn't do that. I could go on, haven't you ever read the bill of rights?

He has the right to free speech just like you have the right to own a gun, or even a hundred guns.

He can say what he wants, where and when and how. As loud as he wants, as many times as he wants. Free speech.

First Amendment, Second Amendment. If somone tried to deny you your First Amendment rights you'd be having tissy hissy fits all over the place.

Yes, the first amendment says that liberal speech is to be freely stated without challenge or repercussion from the government or other citizens. Non-liberal speech is hate speech and is to be restricted. The first amendment also protects the rights of non-Christians and non-Jews to not hear their religious bigotry.

The second amendment says that government has the right to have guns. They were very concerned that government would take it's own guns away, so they wanted to be sure that they couldn't do that. I could go on, haven't you ever read the bill of rights?

Oh please...

Stop with the logic already.

You're dealing with mindless obots, not rational human beings.

Disgusting.

He chose to make an overtly one-sided blatantly political statement. That statement as he knew was picked up and pounded by the left wing media. That's why he did it. If he wanted privacy, he should have done whatever he needed in private. Then I would be with you if anyone reported what he said. However, that he used his personal tragedy as a political weapon does not mean that it should not be countered, it doesn't mean that at all.

Is the gun the problem, or is society the problem? Kid is part of a generation that drugs their "friends" then rapes them and post it on facebook.

PlasmaBall,

As long as he is grieving in private, I don't care.. But once he takes to the microphones and starts demanding that my rights are infringed...

Put it this way.. Supposed his kid had been killed by a group of blacks playing the Knock out game and he took to the microphone demanding that a law is passed outlawing groups of black youth of more than 3 people.

What do you suppose the reaction would be?

What consequences? Why are you trying to twist this into something it isn't? The OP is, in the same breath, questioning someone else's right to free speech while demanding his own right to own a gun, or a hundred guns for that matter. It's about hypocrisy. The OP's hypocrisy

Disgusting.

If you haven't been there, you have no idea.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

He's not reading any of this shit anyway. Let's not make him more of a victim than he already is.

What consequences? Why are you trying to twist this into something it isn't? The OP is, in the same breath, questioning someone else's right to free speech while demanding his own right to own a gun, or a hundred guns for that matter. It's about hypocrisy. The OP's hypocrisy

He's not questioning his right to speak---He's questioning the content of what he said.

He's not reading any of this shit anyway. Let's not make him more of a victim than he already is.

He is a victim dumb shit, he lost a child, he is in pain, he is going to say stupid things because of the pain.

I don't agree with him, however I understand the pain.

The NRA is about gun safety. They didn't invent guns, they don't manufacture guns. They want them used safely. How could they be responsible for gun violence?

The fact remains that the NRA provides the money, the political extortion and the will of the gun manufacturers that combine to squash any and all responsible gun legislation. Is there a solution to gun violence that can be at least contemplated by the NRA and eir overlords, the gun manufacturers! Could there be at least an honest debate about gun violence without the primrose paths of confiscation and gun free zones? Is there a responsible answer to the culture of guns and the gun violence it spawns?

Bullshit. The guns you are referring to area already there. That's the point. The NRA is fighting to help the rest of us counter it. So what about answering my question?

Do you lack the imagination to even conceive of a solution to gun violence that does not include pouring more guns onto the streets? The way I see it, stopping gun violence without understanding that guns are part and parcel of the problem is like trying to put out fires with gasoline.

He is a victim dumb shit, he lost a child, he is in pain, he is going to say stupid things because of the pain.

I said MORE of a victim. Reading problem ?

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

It's time for you to move to a country that already does that...try Iran, North Korea, China
maybe you'll only be blown up to pieces there, hung by your neck or stoned

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

No thanks.

Do you lack the imagination to even conceive of a solution to gun violence that does not include pouring more guns onto the streets? The way I see it, stopping gun violence without understanding that guns are part and parcel of the problem is like trying to put out fires with gasoline.

That's because you insist on labeling it as a gun problem instead of accurately identifying it a behavioral and mental health problem. That would require that someone take responsibility which is way out of the scope of the liberal mind.

He's not more or less of a victim than any other person that lost someone. I'm saying cut a guy some slack for being in pain. He is a human that lost a child and deserves some room and understanding of the pain he is in. If this was me I would not be in the right mind to say or do anything rational.

He's not more or less of a victim than any other person that lost someone. I'm saying cut a guy some slack for being in pain. He is a human that lost a child and deserves some room and understanding of the pain he is in. If this was me I would not be in the right mind to say or do anything rational.

You actually think he is reading this ?????? Cmon---learn the difference between real and virtual.

Forum List

Back