What should happen to kids of illegal aliens being deported?

They will go as a family. Trump doesn't want to break up families

-Geaux

You can't deport an American citizen.
You can deport their illegal, criminal, law-breaking parents. Let the crooks decide what to do with their "citizen" offspring". Desert them to the powers that be/other relatives, or take them with until they reach majority age.

Don't TAZ Me Bro would have us allow criminals to go free because if they went to prison they wouldn't be able to raise their children.

I would think a simple E.O. from President Trump would suffice.... who is to stop him, the Republicans in control of Congress haven't done SHIT to all the Unconstitutional E.O.'s Obuma wrote, and who cares about a SCOTUS, when one simply tells them, you don't think I'm right, then ENFORCE YOUR DECISION! Does Scotus have it's own POLICE FORCE, or is the DOJ controlled by the Executive?.... There are ways around everything for a NEW president, as the current one has lead the way to USURP all the power!

-Geaux

You can deport their illegal, criminal, law-breaking parents. Let the crooks decide what to do with their "citizen" offspring". Desert them to the powers that be/other relatives, or take them with until they reach majority age.

Don't TAZ Me Bro would have us allow criminals to go free because if they went to prison they wouldn't be able to raise their children.
What are you talking about? Where did he say this?

-Geaux

The parents would be the ones deported. The children would simply be going along for the ride since the parents have legal custody. If the parents can find someone legally in the states to transfer legal custody of the children, the children could stay.

So the choice is either the American citizen gets booted out of his own country to stay with his family or he gets left with someone else.

Why not just give them a fucking green card so they can stay and work. Wouldn't that be a hell of a lot simpler?
Because they broke the law to be here. How do you propose we reward a rapist, a robber, a embezzler, or any other criminal?

-Geaux

That's the logic he posted, we shouldn't prosecute people if they have children. We do it every day. Why should illegal aliens be an exception?

I would think a simple E.O. from President Trump would suffice.... who is to stop him, the Republicans in control of Congress haven't done SHIT to all the Unconstitutional E.O.'s Obuma wrote, and who cares about a SCOTUS, when one simply tells them, you don't think I'm right, then ENFORCE YOUR DECISION! Does Scotus have it's own POLICE FORCE, or is the DOJ controlled by the Executive?.... There are ways around everything for a NEW president, as the current one has lead the way to USURP all the power!
We have precedents!!

Boy, do I agree with that!

Boy, do I agree with that!

If we deport the parents, they can decide what is to be done with their children. In most cases their kids will return with them to their country of origin. They can return to the U.S. on their own when they become adults, if they like.

-Geaux

That's the logic he posted, we shouldn't prosecute people if they have children. We do it every day. Why should illegal aliens be an exception?
You're creating a really stupid argument. You assume illegal immigrants are on par with rapists/etc.

Don't deport illegals, give them a path to citizenship. Unless you pro lifers want to see children go back to bad countries for them.

Where they go is not our problem nor should be. Parents make bad decisions all the time that children must suffer for. We don't reward bank robbers for robbing banks. We don't reward rapists for raping women. Why should we reward couples who come here illegally and have children?

We reward bad people and corporations all the time. Why do conservatives always concentrate their hate on the little guy trying to just survive and raise a family? Corrupt John McCain of Keating five scandal fame, was allowed by republicans to run for Prez. British petroleum, after polluting the gulf of mexico, was given more leases for drilling. Did anybody go to jail for causing the death of those eleven drilling rig workers that died in the explosion. No. How many bankers and stock brokers ever got investigated or fined in the financial meltdown in 2008 etc. and so on.

You're creating a really stupid argument. You assume illegal immigrants are on par with rapists/etc.

THIRTY PERCENT...30% is a fairly big number in my book, of course, a leftist subversive, such as yourself, will disagree that 1 out of ever 3 is that big a number...Showing forum members just how fucking crazy you scum truly are!

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All ...
cpwp.swehes.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-t
... as many as 30% of them already have a criminal record ... — crime wave by illegal aliens can be linked to a series of policy actions taken by the Obama ...

Fuck compassion, it cost between $100 and $113 BILLION a year to take care of all the UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS.... get rid of the shit...NOW!
A vote for Trump is a step in the right direction. We need that wall!

Actually, if you look at the situation realistically...

Europe's problem is caused by their old colonial days ( automatic citizenship from the colonies), and our problem is based on native birth.

But we have something no other country has. We allow anybody to birth a kid here, and they stay, with the kid having automatic citizenship.

No other country on the planet has that.

Why can't we change an outdated law meant to give citizenship to freed slaves (who are all dead now, unless they're voting Democrat), and protect our country from what amounts to a foreign invasion?

Here's an argument. Thanks to JohnWK:

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.(my emphasis) see: Congressional Globe, 39th Congress (1866) pg. 2890

Don't deport illegals, give them a path to citizenship. Unless you pro lifers want to see children go back to bad countries for them.

Where they go is not our problem nor should be. Parents make bad decisions all the time that children must suffer for. We don't reward bank robbers for robbing banks. We don't reward rapists for raping women. Why should we reward couples who come here illegally and have children?

We reward bad people and corporations all the time. Why do conservatives always concentrate their hate on the little guy trying to just survive and raise a family? Corrupt John McCain of Keating five scandal fame, was allowed by republicans to run for Prez. British petroleum, after polluting the gulf of mexico, was given more leases for drilling. Did anybody go to jail for causing the death of those eleven drilling rig workers that died in the explosion. No. How many bankers and stock brokers ever got investigated or fined in the financial meltdown in 2008 etc. and so on.

When are you going to start the KILL McLame protest, I believe MOST conservatives will join you. You mean The OBOMANATION hasn't arrested or PROSECUTED any of his FRIENDS on Wall Street that DONATE MILLIONS each year to the DNC and DemocRAT senators and Representatives... DAMN!!!!

Fuck compassion, it cost between $100 and $113 BILLION a year to take care of all the UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS.... get rid of the shit...NOW!

Europe's problem is caused by their old colonial days ( automatic citizenship from the colonies), and our problem is based on native birth.

But we have something no other country has. We allow anybody to birth a kid here, and they stay, with the kid having automatic citizenship.

Why can't we change an outdated law meant to give citizenship to freed slaves (who are all dead now, unless they're voting Democrat), and protect our country from what amounts to a foreign invasion?

So there are dead freed slaves voting democrat you say? What's the problem there, that they're voting while dead or voting while black? Voting while black is usually what irks conservapubs.

So there are dead freed slaves voting democrat you say? What's the problem there, that they're voting while dead or voting while black? Voting while black is usually what irks conservapubs.
How soon the NeoCommie forgets JIM CROW LAWS were set in place by DemocRATS, you remember, the same one that want PP to kill all those black babies while they IMPORT NEW FRESH LATINO voters, that will cost their Corporate sponsors LESS to hire than the OLD FASHIONED BLACK MAN, that used to be the staple of the lower scale jobs.... Blacks aren't so USEFUL anymore to the DemocRAT plantation owner.... that why Trump is picking up BLACK SUPPORT!

Trump girls to black community: Stop being ‘spoon-fed,’ pick up your own forks and get behind Trump
BizPac Review ·

Back to the subject:
It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

An adult man crosses the border illegally, and lives here. He marries someone, say another illegal alien. They have kids here. The kids are U.S. citizens under the current interpretation of the 14th amendment, since they were born on U.S. soil.

Then the man (and maybe his wife) get busted by ICE, proven to be illegal aliens (which they in fact are), and get listed for deportation.

What happens to the kids?

The kids are U.S. citizens, no doubt about it. ICE has no grounds whatever for deporting them. But the parents are unquestionably illegal aliens, and the law is clear, the parents must be deported. Must the family be broken up? Who says so?

I've hear some people protest that it's inhuman for ICE to separate the kids (who are, say, 3 and 4 years old by now) from their parents. But is it ICE who is actually doing that?

This man knew before he ever came here, that he was breaking U.S. law, and was subject to deportation if caught. And his wife, if she is also an illegal alien, knew the same about herself. And when they were making kids here on U.S. soil and delivering them, they knew the same was still true.

It's not ICE who is planning to split up this family. It is the man and his wife, knowing that he and she might be booted out at any time for breaking U.S. immigration law, and that any kids they produced while living illegally in America, would be citizens NOT subject to deporation. They knew all these things going in. And one must assume they planned for them. (If they didn't plan, whose fault is that?)

So, what did this man and his wife plan would happen to their U.S. kids if and when they (the parents) got busted and deported? What plans did they make about what should happen to their kids? The kids are 3 and 4 years old now. They are considered U.S. citizens and have the legal right to stay in this country. Of course, they can't stay alone in the house their parents were just deported out of, if there are no other responsible adults around - the kids are just 3 and 4 years old. Of course, the kids also have the legal right to go with their parents back to the parents' home country.

The parents knew going in, that their own deportation was possible and legal... and even just. WHAT DID THEY PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS if that were to happen to them?

Did they plan that those kids would come back to the parents' home country with them? Or did they plan that the kids would stay with other (legal) family, however distantly related, in the U.S.? Or...? What DID these parents plan, for the time when the parents got busted?

Where does anyone get the idea that the government is responsible for the kids?

The parents are responsible for their kids. What have they planned?

Back to the subject:
It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

An adult man crosses the border illegally, and lives here. He marries someone, say another illegal alien. They have kids here. The kids are U.S. citizens under the current interpretation of the 14th amendment, since they were born on U.S. soil.

Then the man (and maybe his wife) get busted by ICE, proven to be illegal aliens (which they in fact are), and get listed for deportation.

The kids are U.S. citizens, no doubt about it. ICE has no grounds whatever for deporting them. But the parents are unquestionably illegal aliens, and the law is clear, the parents must be deported. Must the family be broken up? Who says so?

I've hear some people protest that it's inhuman for ICE to separate the kids (who are, say, 3 and 4 years old by now) from their parents. But is it ICE who is actually doing that?

This man knew before he ever came here, that he was breaking U.S. law, and was subject to deportation if caught. And his wife, if she is also an illegal alien, knew the same about herself. And when they were making kids here on U.S. soil and delivering them, they knew the same was still true.

It's not ICE who is planning to split up this family. It is the man and his wife, knowing that he and she might be booted out at any time for breaking U.S. immigration law, and that any kids they produced while living illegally in America, would be citizens NOT subject to deporation. They knew all these things going in. And one must assume they planned for them. (If they didn't plan, whose fault is that?)

So, what did this man and his wife plan would happen to their U.S. kids if and when they (the parents) got busted and deported? What plans did they make about what should happen to their kids? The kids are 3 and 4 years old now. They are considered U.S. citizens and have the legal right to stay in this country. Of course, they can't stay alone in the house their parents were just deported out of, if there are no other responsible adults around - the kids are just 3 and 4 years old. Of course, the kids also have the legal right to go with their parents back to the parents' home country.

The parents knew going in, that their own deportation was possible and legal... and even just. WHAT DID THEY PLAN FOR THEIR KIDS if that were to happen to them?

Did they plan that those kids would come back to the parents' home country with them? Or did they plan that the kids would stay with other (legal) family, however distantly related, in the U.S.? Or...? What DID these parents plan, for the time when the parents got busted?

Why do conservapubs constantly focus their hate on the poor and the helpless?

Back to the subject:

Why do conservapubs constantly focus their hate on the poor and the helpless?

Since you think they are so great, move to Mexico and wallow among them.

Forum List

Back