What should T do next ??

The election is the end of American democracy.
Trump has billions and is a god in Florida.
I think he should just retire and have fun .
Who needs the stress of the Soviet media , fake GOP and the Stalinist Dems
Still never concede this fake election from banana republic USA
What you are saying is that we need trump more than he needs us

thank God he’s still fighting the good fight for America
Trump is panicked over leaving office without the cover of his office to keep his slimeball traiterous ass out of Leavenworth or Attica. On the day he leaves office he should be locked up in the same cell that held his buddy Epstein.

Trump is panicked over leaving office without the cover of his office to keep his slimeball traiterous ass out of Leavenworth or Attica. On the day he leaves office he should be locked up in the same cell that held his buddy Epstein.
You’re a “ little Nazi “ just like the other leftist losers

You can’t name a single charge ??
You can only project your pathetic failed life on T

Oh you are under the impression blacks should not vote???
Which part of left field did that come from?

but now that you played the race card I think trump broke the color barrier and attracted many more black supporters than libs expected

I know you think blacks haven't any right to vote, unless they vote for tramp, which very few did.

No I'm not playing the race card, you can't argue with facts.
Are you high?

You’re a “ little Nazi “ just like the other leftist losers
Shouldn't you be visitng QUANON sites to spew your stupid bullshit, you moron? It's braindead fucks like you who voted for that Bozo Trump. Oh, btw, I'll bet you never even heard of Trump before you opened wide, swallowed his bullshit & pulled the lever for that shitbag back in '16.

Trump is by all accounts is just about broke. He's probably going to spend the rest of his life fending off a myriad of civil lawsuits coming his way, and he still needs to worry about the criminal complaints that the Manhattan DA and NY AG are almost certainly preparing against him. I don't expect him to concede. He doesn't have that kind of character. Or ANY character. Good riddance to bad garbage.

Trump is by all accounts is just about broke. He's probably going to spend the rest of his life fending off a myriad of civil lawsuits coming his way, and he still needs to worry about the criminal complaints that the Manhattan DA and NY AG are almost certainly preparing against him. I don't expect him to concede. He doesn't have that kind of character. Or ANY character. Good riddance to bad garbage.
He has tens of billions, you moron !!
He has his name all over the world !!
Where is your name lol

He has tens of billions, you moron !!
He has his name all over the world !!
Where is your name lol
How do you know what he's worth? You see his tax returns? Or are you taking Trump's word who's the biggest goddam sack of garbage in history?

Of course none of that is going to happen

when the new administration criminalizes the previous administration you slide even further down the road to banana republic status

Of course none of that is going to happen

when the new administration criminalizes the previous administration you slide even further down the road to banana republic status
Trump criminalized his own administration. He doesn't need Biden's help.

Forum List

Back