What should T do next ??

"If I lose to the worst candidate in American History.......I'm opening a golf course in Melaniastan ! "
d21dxow6G6upas4VEqFftWfRbUBU5SkJdnqRPhNQZUc.jpg
He should cut his hair like that. Then identify as a homosexual trans-negro.
Run again as a democrat and run on banning guns, teaching preschool kids how to use condone and anal sex, raising taxes to 90% on anyone making over 250K a year, free college, subsidized housing, reparations, and every other liberal pipe dream.
Answer every question the press asks with either “yo that’s raciss, nah mean?” Or “you’re a homophobe, you nazi”.
Should be a lock for the democrat party.
trump trans black.png

"If I lose to the worst candidate in American History.......I'm opening a golf course in Melaniastan ! "
Run again as a democrat and run on banning guns, teaching preschool kids how to use condone and anal sex, raising taxes to 90% on anyone making over 250K a year, free college, subsidized housing, reparations, and every other liberal pipe dream.
Answer every question the press asks with either “yo that’s raciss, nah mean?” Or “you’re a homophobe, you nazi”.
View attachment 418827
Now we are talking

View attachment 418827
D’noldus Johnvarius Trump

... you senile fuck ...

Do I understand it right that you use this words for your president elected Mr. Joe Biden, because you are proud to be a great American again?
Reading comprehension is fundamental. Try reading again and you will see that in that tale, Kamela Harris said that.

So you said Mrs. vice president elected Kamala Harris broke the eigth commandement by calling Mr. president elected Joe Biden "... you senile fuck ..." because you are a great American again?

Shouldn’t be too much of a stretch, she did call him a racist repeatedly during the primaries.
Then again, we know democrats throw that word around like it’s nothing.

... you senile fuck ...

Do I understand it right that you use this words for your president elected Mr. Joe Biden, because you are proud to be a great American again?
Reading comprehension is fundamental. Try reading again and you will see that in that tale, Kamela Harris said that.

So you said Mrs. vice president elected Kamala Harris broke the eigth commandement by calling Mr. president elected Joe Biden "... you senile fuck ..." because you are a great American again?

Shouldn’t be too much of a stretch, she did call him a racist repeatedly during the primaries.

Am I speaking Swahili?
You type like you are.

The election is the end of American democracy.
Trump has billions and is a god in Florida.
I think he should just retire and have fun .
Who needs the stress of the Soviet media , fake GOP and the Stalinist Dems
Still never concede this fake election from banana republic USA
Trump should concede, cooperate with Biden's transition staff, and get out of the way - just like every other president voted out of office.

... you senile fuck ...

Am I speaking Swahili?
You type like you are.

Exactly: I type like I am.

I doubt Trump is an actual billionaire. And by the time his creditors are done with him, he may not even be a millionaire.

He will retire to Mar-A-Loco and tweet to an ever diminishing following until the day he dies. His obituary will say he was the third president to be impeached.

His corpse will fail to rot due to all the preservatives he has eaten in fast foods.

His children will be laughed out of every room they enter.

Oh you are under the impression blacks should not vote???
Which part of left field did that come from?

but now that you played the race card I think trump broke the color barrier and attracted many more black supporters than libs expected

I doubt Trump is an actual billionaire. And by the time his creditors are done with him, he may not even be a millionaire.

He will retire to Mar-A-Loco and tweet to an ever diminishing following until the day he dies. His obituary will say he was the third president to be impeached.

His corpse will fail to rot due to all the preservatives he has eaten in fast foods.

His children will be laughed out of every room they enter.
I doubt you’re even are worth 10,000

Oh you are under the impression blacks should not vote???
Which part of left field did that come from?

but now that you played the race card I think trump broke the color barrier and attracted many more black supporters than libs expected

I know you think blacks haven't any right to vote, unless they vote for tramp, which very few did.

No I'm not playing the race card, you can't argue with facts.

He should stay and home and lick his wounds. He is a loser.
A self made billionaire
A great president and leader
What have you ever accomplished, you fat slob

Self made?? His father gave him how much to start?
So did Bill Gates and many others.
Google started with a Federal grant.

I know you think blacks haven't any right to vote, unless they vote for tramp, which very few did.
You keep posting specious lies with no basis in fact

what have I written to support that slander?

He should cooperate with the Senate and get into effect every little thing The Democrat Party promised their herd. Everything - without regard to practicality or cost. Then stand back and see how they get out from under their OWN crap. Or - what their mob does to them if they dare try to face reality.

Forum List

Back