What should T do next ??

The election is the end of American democracy.
Trump has billions and is a god in Florida.
I think he should just retire and have fun .
Who needs the stress of the Soviet media , fake GOP and the Stalinist Dems
Still never concede this fake election from banana republic USA
What you are saying is that we need trump more than he needs us

thank God he’s still fighting the good fight for America

Its over, he is a loser in the worst of ways. He will be forever and impeached president and tried to do a coup.
Fake impeachment you mean !! He accomplished more in a few days that that demon Obama did in 8 yrs . That sewer rat from Kenya

The "demon Obama" has by the way German ancestors, who lived much longer ago in the USA IN Germanhtw9ohn near Philadelphia, than the German ancestors of Donald Trump had lived in the USA. And so Barack Obama is in Germany a kind of proud black White like all other Germans; than we are able to agree with the ¿what for heavens sake what kind of color is this?-color from Donald Trump.
The demon will always be the Spawn of Marx and Mohammed

He should stay and home and lick his wounds. He is a loser.
A self made billionaire
A great president and leader
What have you ever accomplished, you fat slob

No he was never a self made billionaire, and I suspect he flew into DC on fumes.

What you are saying is that we need trump more than he needs us

thank God he’s still fighting the good fight for America

Its over, he is a loser in the worst of ways. He will be forever and impeached president and tried to do a coup.
Fake impeachment you mean !! He accomplished more in a few days that that demon Obama did in 8 yrs . That sewer rat from Kenya

The "demon Obama" has by the way German ancestors, who lived much longer ago in the USA IN Germanhtw9ohn near Philadelphia, than the German ancestors of Donald Trump had lived in the USA. And so Barack Obama is in Germany a kind of proud black White like all other Germans; than we are able to agree with the ¿what for heavens sake what kind of color is this?-color from Donald Trump.
The demon will always be the Spawn of Marx and Mohammed

If you take a look at the etymology of the word "demon" then you will be astonished. Before Descartes ruined this word it was just simple the spirit of an individual (often of a dead individual). The use of this word was once very similar to this what we call today "soul". But I agree that Mahatma (=great soul) Obama could perhaps be a little overstatement - but on the other side: only god knows.

The election has past. Thank God. Raging covid is still here and tallying up the dead bodies.
China flu is very contagious but rarely kills

Meanwhile I hate this little hateful statements of US-Americans. You made the spanish influenca for example - and that it is called "spanish influenca" might be for a very primitive existance a confirmation of the own racism - but indeed Spain warned, while other idiots including the united idiots of the USA tried to use the news about this virus for war propaganda. The name "spanish" influenca is a honorary title for the upright Spain nation.

So in case of the Sars-CoV-2 virus, which came from China - as the virus of the spanish influenca came from the USA - never anyone had any intention to make such a virus. We all know since a long time of history now that a pandemic always is able to happen at any moment. The western world - specially the USA - was not ready to overcome this challenge. Not good - but it is as it is. Now we have to change this. Again: Now we have to change this. Never look back during a pandemic. Nothing is lost: We will win! Now today you and everyone else has to do the right decisions and deeds. And we are able to do the right things - everyone of us.

Keep distance - wear masks - wash hands - air rooms.

Last edited:
. He will be forever and impeached president and tried to do a coup.
Thats crazy talk.

the elections were dirty and that makes the democrats dirty

if they get away with it America will be fundamentally changed for the worse

Last edited:
Thats crazy talk.

the elections were dirty and ththat makes the democrats dirty

What's a typical form of a dangerous propagandistic nonsense. No one found any serios fact for such a stupid accusation. The technical term for such forms of political propaganda is called "Dolchstoßlegende" = "stab-in-the-back-legend".

A self made billionaire

Self made?? His father gave him how much to start?
Many millions $$$ that he turned into billions$$$...he's done damn good.

I never said he wasn't good at it. I just question calling someone "self made" if they were given millions to start.
He's a self made Billionaire----------

What should Trump do next?
I’d love to see him announce that he was conceding, and ask to meet joe Biden on national tv so he could concede in front of the whole world. The media would have the usual raging Trump erections and snooty, arrogant remarks ready to make towards us, the great unwashed masses.
I’d love to see both men on opposite sides of the stage. Trump announcing that he is ready to make things right, and offer to meet joe in the middle of the stage to settle their difference.
Trump begins walking towards the center stage with his band out, ready to shake. The media sitting below all begin sweating, their faces getting pale is blood flow rushes to their genitals as the grow increasingly aroused at finally seeing The Trumperor defeated. A man who clowned on them and practically dragged his nuts across their face in a daily basis.
Slow joe, emerged from an underground bunker on the other side of the stage. His doctors disconnect him from his iron lung, and give a big old dose of amphetamines and point him towards the middle of the stage, as Cameltoe gives him a kick in the ass and says “now go get me my presidency you senile fuck”.
Both men approaching center stage. Reports actually begin to faint, just as Obongo fanatics used to as the sight of black Jesus.

As the two men get closer, Trump breaks into a sprint, and....

Toe3vn.gif

Upon joe hitting the ground, a scene similar to dropping the pudding out of the sink occurs with Joe’s diaper giving way, unable to contain the fetid results of a prune and adderral diet.

Trump springs up. Biden lays the lifeless... basically doing his best campaigning impression. His hair plugs have been knocked clean out of his head. Mumbles can be heard escaping his lips...”your hair sure smells lovely, what grade are you in?” “Listen Xi, I can’t transfer all of economy to your today, I need time. Cmon, man”
The media strokes out.
Trump screams “4 more years” as he runs out, giving the press the finger as he walks past.
9D07298C-E70B-4E18-A677-A283BA31CF52.gif

Last edited:
Thats crazy talk.

the elections were dirty and ththat makes the democrats dirty

What's a typical form of a dangerous propagandistic nonsense. No one found any serios fact for such a stupid accusation. The technical term for such forms of political propaganda is called "Dolchstoßlegende" = "stab-in-the-back-legend".
See post #27

A self made billionaire

Self made?? His father gave him how much to start?
Many millions $$$ that he turned into billions$$$...he's done damn good.

I never said he wasn't good at it. I just question calling someone "self made" if they were given millions to start.
He's a self made Billionaire----------

What do you call "self-made" in such a context? Average salary in the USA is about $5,000 a month. 1,000,000,000/5,000 = 1,000,000/5=200,000; 200,000 month / 12 = 16500 years. So if he owns 1 billion did he really do the work of one average US-American during 16.500 years?

Last edited:
... you senile fuck ...

Do I understand it right that you use this words for your president elected Mr. Joe Biden, because you are proud to be a great American again?
Reading comprehension is fundamental. Try reading again and you will see that in that tale, Kamela Harris said that. Shouldn’t be too much of a stretch, she did call him a racist repeatedly during the primaries.
Then again, we know democrats throw that word around like it’s nothing.

Pedo joe is the pervert loser. You need to be corrected quite often. Enjoy your concentration camps up north.

"If I lose to the worst candidate in American History.......I'm opening a golf course in Melaniastan ! "
d21dxow6G6upas4VEqFftWfRbUBU5SkJdnqRPhNQZUc.jpg
He should cut his hair like that. Then identify as a homosexual trans-negro.
Run again as a democrat and run on banning guns, teaching preschool kids how to use condone and anal sex, raising taxes to 90% on anyone making over 250K a year, free college, subsidized housing, reparations, and every other liberal pipe dream.
Answer every question the press asks with either “yo that’s raciss, nah mean?” Or “you’re a homophobe, you nazi”.
Should be a lock for the democrat party.

Forum List

Back