What should the verdict be in the Floyd trial?

No he didn't. He said it when he was first removed from his car
Why in God's name do you kneel on the neck of someone who is on his face and cuffed behind his back when you KNOW he's saying he already can't breathe?
The founding BLM activists have publicly admitted that they are Marxist
ONE activist who founded the Tenn chapter said that dopey.
...SIMPLE = you kneel on the person to RESTRAIN the jackass who had RESISTED/etc...
1. I've said it a million times, a huge problem is you people think it's a TV show or movie --with a written script
a. it's NOT like you are making a cheese sandwich--it's a dynamic situation
handcuffed means nothing..you can be handcuffed and still be dangerous--don't go there:
etc MANY links like this
On his face with hands cuffed behind his back

NINE minutes...with him saying he can't breathe and begging for his life.

And oh yea...BOUNCING on his neck a few times for good measure

You're lying again. Floyd was pumped up with enough fentanyl to kill an elephant along with meth and he also had covid. Police officer was doing the legal procedure and protocol. Drugs killed floyd. He made that choice and it killed him. Making bad choices can sometimes end your life prematurely.

The transcripts of bodycam footage from officers Lane and J Alexander Kueng show Mr Floyd said more than 20 times he could not breathe as he was restrained. He was also pleading for his mother and begging "please, please, please".
At one point, Mr Floyd gasps: "You're going to kill me, man."

And they did

No he didn't. He said it when he was first removed from his car
Why in God's name do you kneel on the neck of someone who is on his face and cuffed behind his back when you KNOW he's saying he already can't breathe?
The founding BLM activists have publicly admitted that they are Marxist
ONE activist who founded the Tenn chapter said that dopey.
...SIMPLE = you kneel on the person to RESTRAIN the jackass who had RESISTED/etc...
1. I've said it a million times, a huge problem is you people think it's a TV show or movie --with a written script
a. it's NOT like you are making a cheese sandwich--it's a dynamic situation
handcuffed means nothing..you can be handcuffed and still be dangerous--don't go there:
etc MANY links like this
On his face with hands cuffed behind his back

NINE minutes...with him saying he can't breathe and begging for his life.

And oh yea...BOUNCING on his neck a few times for good measure
Tell me ...if an officer accused you of a criminal act, would you resist? I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd totally comply. Peacefully go along with the handcuffing.
Then I'd hire an aggressive lawyer after the case was dropped and sue the crap out of the police. That's simple way of making money!
Now for FACTS!!!
False arrests have many ramifications, all of which are detrimental to police departments and individual officers. Here are some statistics that show how damaging a false arrest can be:
  • Press impact – Tens of thousands of press mentions per incident
  • Price per incarcerated hour – $7,700 (In AT & CT v. City of NY, a 17-hour wrongful detention resulted in an $80K settlement)
  • Settlement fees – Up to $625,000 (Robert Bryant was awarded $625,000 after a wrongful arrest).
  • Total Expenses related to a false arrest – Potentially millions, including legal fees, settlements, public relations and other factors

Millions in lawsuit settlements are another hidden cost of police misconduct, legal experts say
While data shows that claims against police are down in cities with the largest police forces in the country, they still cost taxpayers over $300 million in fiscal year 2019.

Totally stupid to resist arrests!

The transcripts of bodycam footage from officers Lane and J Alexander Kueng show Mr Floyd said more than 20 times he could not breathe as he was restrained. He was also pleading for his mother and begging "please, please, please".
At one point, Mr Floyd gasps: "You're going to kill me, man."

And they did
Simple question for Mr. Floyd... why were you resisting arrest? Why did the police have to restrain you!

It has nothing to do with the race of some little Karen dame.

George Floyd was a big dangerous mofo with a record a mile long working as a tough guy bouncer.
SO Floyd was killed because he was "a dangerous black man"?

Being large and black is not a crime...most certainly not a capital crime. His previous record is not the issue. He was not treated the way he was because of that record and indeed the cop who killed him new nothing about his past...good or ill.

Being a bitchy white woman however seems to be a free pass to do whatever huh?

Impossible to say before a single witness is heard or a single piece of evidence is shown.

However, I'm more concerned about the BLM/Antifa mobs intimidating jurors. If I lived in Hennepin County I would be hard pressed to vote for innocence even if I thought the case wasn't proven. Its tough to watch your house burn because you don't go along with the liberal mob.
What makes you think the BLM crowd are liberals?

Haha...don’t dumb yourself down to that depth.
Do these Insurrectionists look like Conservatives to you?
2813123200000578-3057819-image-a-25_1430179261267.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

George Floyd was a big dangerous mofo with a record a mile long working as a tough guy bouncer.

Being large and black is not a crime...most certainly not a capital crime. His previous record is not the issue. He was not treated the way he was because of that record and indeed the cop who killed him new nothing about his past...good or ill.

George Floyd did NOT comply and resisted arrest. Simple as that. Think about it. He died because he resisted. If he hadn't resisted but totally complied AND
if he was totally innocent he could have joined the thousands of people that have filed over $300 million in false arrests lawsuits. He'd be still alive plus wealthy!
Tell me ...if an officer accused you of a criminal act, would you resist? I'll tell you what I'd do. I'd totally comply. Peacefully go along with the handcuffing.
Then I'd hire an aggressive lawyer after the case was dropped and sue the crap out of the police. That's simple way of making money!
Now for FACTS!!!
False arrests have many ramifications, all of which are detrimental to police departments and individual officers. Here are some statistics that show how damaging a false arrest can be:
  • Price per incarcerated hour – $7,700 (In AT & CT v. City of NY, a 17-hour wrongful detention resulted in an $80K settlement)
  • Settlement fees – Up to $625,000 (Robert Bryant was awarded $625,000 after a wrongful arrest).
  • Total Expenses related to a false arrest – Potentially millions, including legal fees, settlements, public relations and other factors

Millions in lawsuit settlements are another hidden cost of police misconduct, legal experts say
While data shows that claims against police are down in cities with the largest police forces in the country, they still cost taxpayers over $300 million in fiscal year 2019.

As far as the reporters and news producers, they were responsible to verify the story before airing, particularly as story this explosive.

OK, thanks.
You simply misspoke when you asserted that U.S. Representatives had witnessed the actual shooting.
Got it.

Then responsible to verify.
Yes, they do what they possibly can in the context of "news" and deadlines.
It has been ever thus.
Daily news is not intended to be investigative reporting. That is done in other context.
'Daily news'.....is topical, current, and what is known at the time. It is 'developing' news.

The reporters ....not just CNN, but Post-Dispatch, Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor, and many others.....reported what they were told by multiple sources. THAT is what reporters do. Editors then vet it to the degree that time restraints allow, and their judgement informs. And they ask their reporter about the sources.
Always, always,......'daily news' comes with an implied caveat. That the story is subject to change as new information, new sources become available, as the cake bakes.

Early reporting may be wrong. Show later...... to be in error.

But to call it "lies" is generally naïve, or ignorant, or mendacious. IMHO

I said nothing about Floyd's racial identity.

Large dangerous Honkies also require more force to restrain than someone who is just small and mouthy.

George Floyd did NOT comply and resisted arrest. Simple as that. Think about it. He died because he resisted.

George Floyd was arrested because he may have struggled or objected.

But doing so, while unarmed, overmatched by 4 officers, an not overtly violent is not a capital offense.

George Floyd did NOT comply and resisted arrest. Simple as that. Think about it. He died because he resisted. If he hadn't resisted but totally complied AND
if he was totally innocent he could have joined the thousands of people that have filed over $300 million in false arrests lawsuits. He'd be still alive plus wealthy!
Now for FACTS!!!

You're arguing with someone who is trying to lure you into his emotions and feelings. They can't argue logic, truth, or substance.

George Floyd did NOT comply and resisted arrest. Simple as that. Think about it. He died because he resisted.

George Floyd was arrested because he may have struggled or objected.

But doing so, while unarmed, overmatched by 4 officers, an not overtly violent is not a capital offense.

No, he was arrested because he was passing off counterfeit money.

As far as the reporters and news producers, they were responsible to verify the story before airing, particularly as story this explosive.

OK, thanks.
You simply misspoke when you asserted that U.S. Representatives had witnessed the actual shooting.
Got it.

It has been ever thus.
Daily news is not intended to be investigative reporting. That is done in other context.
'Daily news'.....is topical, current, and what is known at the time. It is 'developing' news.

The reporters ....not just CNN, but Post-Dispatch, Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor, and many others.....reported what they were told by multiple sources. THAT is what reporters do. Editors then vet it to the degree that time restraints allow, and their judgement informs. And they ask their reporter about the sources.
Always, always,......'daily news' comes with an implied caveat. That the story is subject to change as new information, new sources become available, as the cake bakes.

I suppose that reporting the "hands up dont shoot" lie for a day or two after the event might not have been purposeful. But CNN reported it for months afterwards as if it was a fact long after they knew better. And they were benefiting by their fantastic increase in ratings as they covered the Ferguson Insurrection.

OK, thanks.
Got it.

It has been ever thus.

I suppose that reporting the "hands up dont shoot" lie for a day or two after the event might not have been purposeful. But CNN reported it for months afterwards as if it was a fact long after they knew better. And they were benefiting by their fantastic increase in ratings as they covered the Ferguson Insurrection.
You’re on the wrong thread doof. Mike Brown is a distraction

They are going for 3rd degree murder. Did the cop commit 3rd degree murder?

Definitely not murder. He did not intend to kill Floyd; he was restraining him with an approved hold. Ooops.

George Floyd violently resisted arrest for several minutes. He dropped a bag of dope. He had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. His lungs were twice the mass of a normal person. He would be alive today if he had not resisted. I expect LEOs to make arrests. That includes using overwhelming force if the perp resists. Life is full of choices, and choices have consequences. George Floyd made bad choices which had terrible consequences for him. Perhaps Chauvin used excessive force, but the hold he used was standard procedure. Expecting him to perfectly balance the use of force with accurate medical monitoring of a violent perp might be too much to ask, but perhaps his force was excessive. Doesn't mean there is a systemic problem.

I have little sympathy for people who resist police with force. If they get hurt in the process, it's kind of an expected outcome, and it is their own fault. Those with pre-existing conditions like Floyd might have very severe consequences. Can't expect LEOs to use kit gloves; they have a family to go home every day.

Last edited:
Floyd did not resist having cuffs put on him. He resisted being put into a police car but even there not in a threatening or violent manner. He stiffened up and that pissed off the cop.

Would you like to see video of a white Karen doing the same and NOT being thrown on her belly?

Floyd did not resist having cuffs put on him. He resisted being put into a police car but even there not in a threatening or violent manner. He stiffened up and that pissed off the cop.

Would you like to see video of a white Karen doing the same and NOT being thrown on her belly?
So if there was no resistance, Floyd would be alive. Stiffening up is NOT COMPLYING. Again, if Floyd had simple NOT stiffened up then there would be no knee on neck and no death.
See below...
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 10.09.43 AM.png

Floyd was an animal, and the officers exercised quite a bit of patience and restraint. I am surprised they did not give hi a whoopin' earlier...

Floyd starts resisting forcefully at about 7:00. Three officers spend several minutes trying to get him in the back of the car. He's under arrest, after all, and it's their duty and obligation to take him to jail.

What a tough job LEOs have, having to deal with deranged drugged-up animals like Floyd.

So if there was no resistance, Floyd would be alive. Stiffening up is NOT COMPLYING. Again, if Floyd had simple NOT stiffened up then there would be no knee on neck and no death.
See below...
View attachment 467221
He did much more than stiffen up. They got him in the back of the car, and he fought his way out the other side, overpowering two officers. I just posted the body cam footage of it all above. Start at 7:00 to see the full encounter.

See below...
View attachment 467221
He did much more than stiffen up. They got him in the back of the car, and he fought his way out the other side, overpowering two officers. I just posted the body cam footage of it all above. Start at 7:00 to see the full encounter.

This is why the CIty of Minneapolis was so prompt to cut a check. They would have looked awfully stupid doing so AFTER the people see all of the evidence in the case.

Forum List

Back