What should we do about Communism in the US?

The biggest problem we have now is everyone seems to want things they didn't earn and don't deserve. All liberals seem to think they are entitled to an equal share of what someone else earns. Our president seems to think the government can guarantee all citizens are successful, even if they never do anything, and are entitled to a equal share of the pie. Well wake up, there is no pie and you don't get any unless you earn it. Share the wealth? You only get your share of the wealth if you are smart enough to earn it or can work for someone that is. They thought they could share the wealth in france and greece and you see how that worked out for them. Unless we change our ways we will fall right down the hole with them.

Quick question.............did you know that under Ryan's budget plan, Mitt Romney's taxable rate would drop to 0.83 percent of his income, while raising taxes on the 95 percent who don't have extreme wealth?

Talk about wealth distribution...........hypocrite much?

That's okay cuz, see, my taxes and your taxes and the taxes of the brain dead rw voter are going UP.

See?

It all works out just fine.

(HOW did these fools get so gawd damm DUMB??)

Idiot's like Katz almost make me hope Obama gets re-elected, just so that four years from how I can say "told you so" when none of that insane shit happens.

Where were the patriots when obama said that the Constitution was fatally flawed? They were agreeing with him.

This election is our decision. Do we return to the free market, or go forward fully into obama's communism?

Got an actual news link to back up this of your latest bullshit spewing rants?

Don't hold your breath.

WHERE do they get this CRAP??
Wher do you guys come up with the crap you spew? Oh, I know, obamaturd.

I am voting for Romney, and I hope you are too.

But to say Obama is a communist is absolutely stupid and untrue. That is only what a useful tool of bad people would say.

You are a piece of anti-American shit.

Yep, watching gathering boats pick up the pieces of American marines, and it was all a waste of time. Time, money, lives. If obama is what we ended up with, WWII was a futile exercise. Rather that object to seeing a genuine American war hero called a piece of shit, I am considering it. This is today's America! This is more than that, it is obama's America. America itself has changed so much and so radically, that patriotism is now traitorism! Somehow, I agree with that. All we have left to rescue this unfortunate nation might be traitors to the America that obama created. To be a patriot means to support obama and all that he is doing? obama is the country, the country is obama. The last time I heard that it was King Louis XIV! "France! I am the state!"

If obama is the state, and the state is obama, I shall content myself with being a traitor to obama.

Obviously! There is nothing on this earth or off of it that would persuade me to give any loyalty to obama! If obama is the nation, well, you figure it out.

I remember McCarthy. Specifically a conversation my Grandpa had with his best friend Louie. Louie was afraid of being hauled in and questioned. He was just an old guy. My Grandpa's best and oldest friend. Gramps told Louie that he had nothing to worry about the hearings wouldn't bother with one old guy. Then Louie said "You don't understand. I am a communist and joined the Communist party years ago. That's why I am afraid."

To which my Gramps said "Then you deserve to be arrested, tried and put into prison."

Which is exactly why Joe McCarthy was censured by the Senate and is a black eye on our nation.

Every American should be free to join whatever party he chooses.

Romney and Obama are light years smarter than Beck, who had a poor high school education, no higher ed of note, and has been swept up in a far extremist form of John Birch Society shit that only Sunni Man would be proud to acknowledge.

Beck is smarter then obamaturd.

Biden is smarter than Obama.

Some interesting facts about the tea party, Glenn Beck and George W. Bush.

• Among all Americans, George W. Bush has 27/58 positive/negative favorable rating. Among tea partiers he's viewed favorably, 57/27.

• Among all Americans, Glenn Beck is a divisive and not too well-known media figure. Only around half of them have heard of Beck, and those folks view him favorably, 18/17. Among tea partiers, Beck is wildly popular -- 59/6 favorable.

Right Now - Poll: Tea partiers miss Bush, like the GOP, don't want a third party, and wonder where Obama was born

We need to teach people that Communism is the worst system ever devised in all human history inevitably leading to poverty and mass murder 100% of the time. Guaranteed.

Don't hold your breath.

WHERE do they get this CRAP??

Probably stuff like Breitbart TV and all the other RW crack sites.

I swear..............it's almost like they're addicted to the lies.

Obama said the Constitution was 'deeply flawed.'

Do you have a YouTube link that shows him saying it, or even a news story from an actual news source to back up your bullshit? When did he say it, and to which group or interview was he speaking?

From the world net daily, so take it for what it is worth. There is no direct link to the supposed tape of the discussion at the web site.

In a newly unearthed tape, Obama is heard telling Chicago’s public station WBEZ-FM in 2001 that “redistributive change” is needed, pointing to what he regarded as a failure of the U.S. Supreme Court under Chief Justice Earl Warren in its rulings on civil rights issues in the 1960s.

Ads by Google

• Is Obama The Antichrist?A Massive Bible Prophecy Debate On Is Obama The Antichrist. See Now!Who Is The Antichrist

The Warren court, he said, failed to “break free from the essential constraints” in the U.S. Constitution and launch a major redistribution of wealth. But Obama, then an Illinois state lawmaker, said the legislative branch of government, rather than the courts, probably was the ideal avenue for accomplishing that goal.

In the 2001 interview, Obama said: If you look at the victories and failures of the civil rights movement and its litigation strategy in the court, I think where it succeeded was to invest formal rights in previously dispossessed people, so that now I would have the right to vote. I would now be able to sit at the lunch counter and order and as long as I could pay for it I’d be OK.

But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society. To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it’s been interpreted, and the Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.

And that hasn’t shifted and one of the, I think, tragedies of the civil rights movement was because the civil rights movement became so court-focused I think there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing and activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalition of powers through which you bring about redistributive change. In some ways we still suffer from that.

Obama rips U.S. Constitution

From the world net daily, so take it for what it is worth. There is no direct link to the supposed tape of the discussion at the web site.

In a newly unearthed tape, Obama is heard telling Chicago’s public station WBEZ-FM in 2001 that “redistributive change” is needed, pointing to what he regarded as a failure of the U.S. Supreme Court under Chief Justice Earl Warren in its rulings on civil rights issues in the 1960s.

Ads by Google

• Is Obama The Antichrist?A Massive Bible Prophecy Debate On Is Obama The Antichrist. See Now!Who Is The Antichrist

The Warren court, he said, failed to “break free from the essential constraints” in the U.S. Constitution and launch a major redistribution of wealth. But Obama, then an Illinois state lawmaker, said the legislative branch of government, rather than the courts, probably was the ideal avenue for accomplishing that goal.

In the 2001 interview, Obama said: If you look at the victories and failures of the civil rights movement and its litigation strategy in the court, I think where it succeeded was to invest formal rights in previously dispossessed people, so that now I would have the right to vote. I would now be able to sit at the lunch counter and order and as long as I could pay for it I’d be OK.

But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society. To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn’t that radical. It didn’t break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it’s been interpreted, and the Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can’t do to you. Says what the federal government can’t do to you, but doesn’t say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.

And that hasn’t shifted and one of the, I think, tragedies of the civil rights movement was because the civil rights movement became so court-focused I think there was a tendency to lose track of the political and community organizing and activities on the ground that are able to put together the actual coalition of powers through which you bring about redistributive change. In some ways we still suffer from that.

Hey Jake, is this part of your Mitten worship? Lies and bullshit about our President? The choosing of Paul Ryan as his running mate proves you are totally wrong about Romney. He is just another far right wing puppet.

I did not know that Mitt commented on the below.

Do you have anything that shows it?

The point was that Obama said he thought the Constitution was flawed.

You know what, so do I, and it has been ever since it was ratified, is today, and will ever be. Why? Because it is the work of man.

Having said that, let me also say, I think the Constitution is the greatest work in the history of secular writing.

Ads by Google

Hey Jake, is this part of your Mitten worship? Lies and bullshit about our President? The choosing of Paul Ryan as his running mate proves you are totally wrong about Romney. He is just another far right wing puppet.

Ads by Google

Ive heard the audio of that

Forum List

Back