What the Hell is Wrong with the GOP?

Some of us don't like Trump, we despise political correctness MORE. We want to put a stake in it's heart and move on.
define "politically correct" what you want to be able to shout Ni**er at someone ?
Not touching that with a ten foot pole.
I bet you are not...you want to put a stake through politically correct...what is "politically correct" that it needs a stake through its heart ?

Fuck the GOP
Trump will clean house, fire a bunch more in government, close several federal agencies, veto food stamps, reinstate the draft, restore America to its once great world status, before Chimp Obama fucked it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben is the editor of Red State a Conservative on Line source...notice that "Ben who ?" is being interviewed on National Television on CNN whereas you , a NOBODY, are seen on these threads LOL .....and most scroll past u ...
o_O:eusa_think:
Most scroll past CNN too.
they still have a ton more viewers than you a NOBODY .....
Media Slam Trump’s “Insane” Plan To Default On U.S. Debt
During a lengthy phone interview with CNBC, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump outlined a plan to partially default on the United States’ outstanding sovereign debt obligations in hopes of eventually negotiating lower rates of repayment. The tactic is common in the types of commercial real estate dealings, but journalists and financial analysts stressed that employing such a strategy with American debt would undermine global financial stability and potentially drive the American economy into a deep recession

Ben is the editor of Red State a Conservative on Line source...notice that "Ben who ?" is being interviewed on National Television on CNN whereas you , a NOBODY, are seen on these threads LOL .....and most scroll past u ...
Most scroll past CNN too.
they still have a ton more viewers than you a NOBODY .....
Media Slam Trump’s “Insane” Plan To Default On U.S. Debt
During a lengthy phone interview with CNBC, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump outlined a plan to partially default on the United States’ outstanding sovereign debt obligations in hopes of eventually negotiating lower rates of repayment. The tactic is common in the types of commercial real estate dealings, but journalists and financial analysts stressed that employing such a strategy with American debt would undermine global financial stability and potentially drive the American economy into a deep recession
A nobody calling somebody a nobody. Interesting.
Let's see a link on Trump's plan, the one "journalists" say are bad. Are they the same journalists who predicted he would drop out early in the primaries or could never win one?

S.J. is read here for grins and giggles. ;)
Trump is now saying that the taxes on the wealthy and stances on minimum wage are negotiable.

He needs the working class vote, and he will now work to convince them he would not sell them out.

He will sell anyone out for gain.

A nobody like S.J. will follow the pied piper of Trump Towers anywhere.

Says the most laughed at poster on USMB. :lol:

Says the most laughed at poster on USMB. :lol:
You are projecting again. :)

Media Highlight Trump’s Flip-Flops On The Minimum Wage And Taxes
Media are pointing out Donald Trump’s reversals on his tax and minimum wage policy stances, calling the pivots “a big change” from his positions in the Republican primary election.
I get it, you don't like Trump. But that stuff about the n word?. Cheap shot. I thought liberals were about tolerance and diversity? liberals don't define free speech and free thought, funny thing about that. They want to define it and create dogmas. Hypocrites they are.

Media are pointing out Donald Trump’s reversals on his tax and minimum wage policy stances, calling the pivots “a big change” from his positions in the Republican primary election.
I get it, you don't like Trump. But that stuff about the n word?. Cheap shot. I thought liberals were about tolerance and diversity? liberals don't define free speech and free thought, funny thing about that. They want to define it and create dogmas. Hypocrites they are.
Liberals have NEVER been about tolerance, that's why they created the KKK, and they only want diversity if it translates into Democrat voters.

Based on your logic, everybody should have YOU on Ignore.

You are one deep sharp individual.NOT

If you want to appear witty, be witty.

Liberals have NEVER been about tolerance, that's why they created the KKK, and they only want diversity if it translates into Democrat voters.
blah blah blah Liberals invented the KKK and the GOP stole it ...year 2016 KKK votes Trump..end of story

If you want to appear witty, be witty.
You are an awesome dude at the repartee.NOT

You are just another "I want to drive a stake through PC" Right winger...what is PC that it needs a stake through its heart.,...MMmm ?

Forum List

Back