What the left doesn't get about conservatives.......from someone who used to be a left wing nut...

Hey....Oldlady....you should watch this entire video......you might finally learn some truth about the conservative side of the aisle.

Leftists only know what they're told know about conservatives and their feelings take over from there. If they only realized the dems and the media tell them this nonsense just for votes this country could begin to heal its divide.

donald trump "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"
rush limbaugh "leave only some liberals left alive"
ann coulter "we shoot shoot a few liberals so the rest will know it can happen to them"
newt gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our religious beliefs and see to it that they can never be changed again"

I've been threatened with lynching and a shot in the head simply because I disagree with your opinions and beliefs.....

right wing conservatives are ignorant, hate filled, deranged, vile, loathsome, human scum....

I did NOT learn that from "my leaders
I did NOT learn that from MSM

I learned that from reading the statements and opinions of conservatives.....

Leftists only know what they're told know about conservatives and their feelings take over from there. If they only realized the dems and the media tell them this nonsense just for votes this country could begin to heal its divide.

ann coulter "we shoot shoot a few liberals so the rest will know it can happen to them"
newt gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our religious beliefs and see to it that they can never be changed again"

I've been threatened with lynching and a shot in the head simply because I disagree with your opinions and beliefs.....

right wing conservatives are ignorant, hate filled, deranged, vile, loathsome, human scum....

Good for them!

Good video....she finally took the Red Pill and knows truth....

its silly to think the 2@ will be lost with liberals in charge. It never was. Adding regulations has been acceptable even by the most conservative on the SC. Restrictions magazine size and not allowing any sales without a bgc is Normal procedure for new gun sales. Making iit mandatory for all is what is necessary

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

It's funny that you listen to and hear conservative threats when you obviously don't listen to or hear or actually consider any conservatives logic, reasoning or any other facts that do not fit your leftarded template.

Its easy to be conservative. No thinking allowed or needed. You just become a drone and parrot of Rush and Drumpf. In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race. I'm not surprised some people give up and fall into stupidity as a conservative. Its like falling asleep and everyone enjoys a good sleep.

Its easy to be conservative. No thinking allowed or needed. You just become a drone and parrot of Rush and Drumpf. In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race. I'm not surprised some people give up and fall into stupidity as a conservative. Its like falling asleep and everyone enjoys a good sleep.

So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. People can succeed if they are allowed. Crushing the middle class will not lift a single person out of poverty. Your utopia is not based in reality. If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. Eventually, people will have to care for themselves, which is just natural. The government should step aside and quit making it more difficult for people to care for themselves.

So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. People can succeed if they are allowed. Crushing the middle class will not lift a single person out of poverty. Your utopia is not based in reality. If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. Eventually, people will have to care for themselves, which is just natural. The government should step aside and quit making it more difficult for people to care for themselves.
" So all your intelligence results in tent cities all across the West Coast? "

Not sure whats wrong with tent cities? They are transitional housing.

" I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. "

Its called being conservative. They are unable to adapt to change and too timid to try because someone told them it would never work. Some call those type of people losers. My parents always told me that people that say something is impossible are just projecting their fears of failure.

"People can succeed if they are allowed."

True. The problem is that racism reduces those numbers drastically for the race the system is set up to put obstacles in front of. The idea that people are supposed to pull themselves up by their boot straps when they dont even have boots or they just have one boot is ridiculous and a thinly veiled lie.

"If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. "

Not sure what you think my vision is but yeah this would do very nicely towards funding my vision.

Good quotes. We have all heard too much “ignorant, hate filled, deranged, vile, loathsome” language — but not generally from traditional Conservatives. This is the kind of language we hear here on USMB from some Trump fanatics and various extreme reactionaries. The kind who still fly Confederate banners, or are open anti-Semites, or open racists, who call Democrats “Demonrats,” or who are truly and woefully ignorant about the world outside the U.S.A., and have bought “patriotic” lies of our own ruling elites.

“Liberals,” however, at least in my opinion, can also be gullible ignoramuses, can also stereotype their opponents, can also be woefully ignorant about the real world. But the normal liberal voter, I grant you, is generally not as degenerate personally as many of the the worst reactionary fanatics out there. But this is only a take on certain personalities, not so much an estimation of political policies.

" I hardly call it being asleep to disavow a philosophy that has never worked in the history of mankind. "

Its called being conservative. They are unable to adapt to change and too timid to try because someone told them it would never work. Some call those type of people losers. My parents always told me that people that say something is impossible are just projecting their fears of failure.

True. The problem is that racism reduces those numbers drastically for the race the system is set up to put obstacles in front of. The idea that people are supposed to pull themselves up by their boot straps when they dont even have boots or they just have one boot is ridiculous and a thinly veiled lie.

"If you gutted the military and took every last dollar of the 'rich' people, you still do not come close to funding your vision. "

Not sure what you think my vision is but yeah this would do very nicely towards funding my vision.

In my brief conversations with you, you have supported tent cities, women with 6 kids by 5 dads, government sponserd theft, and using racism as an excuse why a whole group of people can't succeed. I'm not sure who told you those were productive ideas, but I don't think they will serve you well.

"In order to be liberal you actually have to put forth effort to think and utilize the full gamut of intelligence bestowed on the human race"

Takes a lot of intelligence to think of ways to steal other people's money does it?

What the left doesn't get about conservatives.......from someone who used to be a left wing nut...

I believe that it is certainly likely that “nuts” on both sides have a lot in common. Those who think that swallowing a “red pill” or a “blue pill,” that being a true-believing “Republican” or “Democrat,” or being “Liberal” or Conservative” are their only choices ... these people certainly do have a lot in common.

In my brief conversations with you, you have supported tent cities, women with 6 kids by 5 dads, government sponserd theft, and using racism as an excuse why a whole group of people can't succeed. I'm not sure who told you those were productive ideas, but I don't think they will serve you well.
The conservative never gets the plight of the American Black born out of slavery. He’s had 100s of years of lost wealth and family break up by slave owners, that it has long been a cultural way of life. Everytime you whine about the black man with 6 kids by 4 wives remember this. It’s the result of slave owner mentality to keep the workers plentiful while breaking up families and moving and selling them around. You slave owners made much of their culture.

Well I have never supported government sponsored theft but the others are not ideas. They are realities. Racism isnt an excuse. Racism is a reason. I could have let racism stop me. It was a great reason but I refuse to use it as an excuse. Yes I have to work harder but I'm used to that. Now if I didnt know my history I would have probably used it as an excuse but I know where and who I come from. I'm one of the lucky minority that knows I have to outwork whites 10 to 1 just to get the same thing. Racism can put plenty of obstacles in my way... and it has.... but it cannot make me give up and quit. Only I can do that to myself.

Now what were you saying about something not serving me well?

Forum List

Back