What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Speaking with Piers Morgan during an interview with Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, Stephen Hawking was asked his view of Trump’s presidency.

"Trump was selected by people who felt disenfranchised by the governing elite and the revolt against globalization. His priority will be to satisfy this electorate who are neither liberal nor that well-informed. We have already seen this in the promise to build a wall along the Mexican border and the sanction of two oil pipelines and the appointment to the Environment Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, a man who does not believe carbon dioxide causes climate change. This appointment pleases the coal industry and miners who voted for Trump."

Piers, always the Trump cheerleader, asked the professor if the reaction to Trump’s election is justified and Hawking said maybe, but “it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach” and he went on to say that he feels like he cannot visit the U.S. because of the Butternut Bigot:
"I would like to visit again and to talk to other scientists, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Piers asked if Professor Hawking had any message he’d like to relay to him. The professor’s response was :

"He should replace Scott Pruitt at the Environment Protection Agency. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid."

WATCH: Stephen Hawking Just Said What We All Are Thinking About Trump In One Brilliant Interview

more authoritarian approach? Trump is working on limiting the federal govt FFS
Ironically, what a dumb thing to say..

Speaking with Piers Morgan during an interview with Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, Stephen Hawking was asked his view of Trump’s presidency.

"Trump was selected by people who felt disenfranchised by the governing elite and the revolt against globalization. His priority will be to satisfy this electorate who are neither liberal nor that well-informed. We have already seen this in the promise to build a wall along the Mexican border and the sanction of two oil pipelines and the appointment to the Environment Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, a man who does not believe carbon dioxide causes climate change. This appointment pleases the coal industry and miners who voted for Trump."

Piers, always the Trump cheerleader, asked the professor if the reaction to Trump’s election is justified and Hawking said maybe, but “it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach” and he went on to say that he feels like he cannot visit the U.S. because of the Butternut Bigot:
"I would like to visit again and to talk to other scientists, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Piers asked if Professor Hawking had any message he’d like to relay to him. The professor’s response was :

"He should replace Scott Pruitt at the Environment Protection Agency. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid."

WATCH: Stephen Hawking Just Said What We All Are Thinking About Trump In One Brilliant Interview

If Hawkins actually believe that "carbon dioxide causes climate change" maybe he's not all that bright

:rofl:
Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent

• Banned
Hawking just regurgitating liberal loon talking points. No surprise.
Ha ha ha ha Like the smartest man in the world copies others.
But on cue you did your duty to the orange clown. Anyone who speaks the truth about him and his cabinet are denegrated like clockwork.

:rofl:
Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent
Pollution Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent try to minimize. hey I am smarter than the smartest "man" (sexist bastard) in the world.

Another rich, elite foreigner hating Trump. Is it possible?

You have got to be one of the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE PLANET if you're gullible enough to think he's working on "limiting" the government. Idiot.

Hawking is doing interviews to raise money to hire someone to feed him and change his diaper.

Hawking is dumber than most people on this forum when it comes to politics.

That seems to be pretty much what ever Trump critic and global warming believer says. I don't take it serious when a far left board loon says it no reason to just because Hawking says it he has done some funny bits on Big Bang Theory though.

I am quite concerned about Hawking's predictions about the effect of Climate Change on planet Earth.
He stated the Earth will implode in 700,000,000 years.

You have got to be one of the DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE PLANET if you're gullible enough to think he's working on "limiting" the government. Idiot.
hiring freeze, with every new regulation you delete 2(That's a BIG one) and his reorganizing the executive branch.

I am quite concerned about Hawking's predictions about the effect of Climate Change on planet Earth.
He stated the Earth will implode in 700,000,000 years.

I am quite concerned about your ability to function as an adult. The inevitable demise of the Earth due to the expansion of the sun has nothing to do with climate change, ignoramus.

Forum List

Back