What the Smartest Man in the World Says About Trump

I am quite concerned about Hawking's predictions about the effect of Climate Change on planet Earth.
He stated the Earth will implode in 700,000,000 years.

I am quite concerned about your ability to function as an adult. The inevitable demise of the Earth due to the expansion of the sun has nothing to do with climate change, ignoramus.
Tell that to Wheel Chair Hawkings, schmuck.
Hawkings said this shortly after Al Gore came out with An Inconvenient Truth.
Hawkings is a complete PC bullshit artist.
Just when I thought your stupidity act was a put on.. nope.. your ignorance and bigotry are all too real.
I presume you're rather young.

I am quite concerned about Hawking's predictions about the effect of Climate Change on planet Earth.

I am quite concerned about your ability to function as an adult. The inevitable demise of the Earth due to the expansion of the sun has nothing to do with climate change, ignoramus.
Still shaking my head over this bonehead comment. Every time you open your mouth, Groucho turns over in his grave.

Just when I thought your stupidity act was a put on.. nope.. your ignorance and bigotry are all too real.
"reasonable"..... lol

Well you make a habit out of being wrong and this presumption of yours is no different.

Speaking with Piers Morgan during an interview with Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, Stephen Hawking was asked his view of Trump’s presidency.

"Trump was selected by people who felt disenfranchised by the governing elite and the revolt against globalization. His priority will be to satisfy this electorate who are neither liberal nor that well-informed. We have already seen this in the promise to build a wall along the Mexican border and the sanction of two oil pipelines and the appointment to the Environment Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, a man who does not believe carbon dioxide causes climate change. This appointment pleases the coal industry and miners who voted for Trump."

Piers, always the Trump cheerleader, asked the professor if the reaction to Trump’s election is justified and Hawking said maybe, but “it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach” and he went on to say that he feels like he cannot visit the U.S. because of the Butternut Bigot:
"I would like to visit again and to talk to other scientists, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Piers asked if Professor Hawking had any message he’d like to relay to him. The professor’s response was :

"He should replace Scott Pruitt at the Environment Protection Agency. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid."

WATCH: Stephen Hawking Just Said What We All Are Thinking About Trump In One Brilliant Interview

Ok just to preface, I got to Stephen hawking when I stopped reading just to say this. Stephen Hawking is NOT the smartest man in the world. He's not even considered to be in the top 50 physicist. His black hole theory that made him famous was debunked like 30 years ago. The guy has sadly deteriorated so badly he can hardly form a sentence in a half hour. Some people think it's ok to parade him around and put their own words in his voice box translator thing like a puppet, it is not ok. So when you hear his voice box thing say a robotic message, that's a pre recorded message. His mind and body have so greatly been deteriorated, even though he's lived much much longer than most with ALS, it is still sadly effecting him. It's very very wrong to use him as a human puppet like this wether he's bashing or praising trump or Obama. It's a sick act of abuse, and taking advantage of someone with a terrible terrible disease.

Well you make a habit out of being wrong and this presumption of yours is no different.
Post some examples of where I've been incorrect about something other than finding your opinions to be a sign of stupidity.

I'm laughing so hard over the mindless Trump whores claiming and insinuating superior intellect over Stephen Hawking.

I knew this would happen which is why I posted his comments.
You dopes never disappoint.

That seems to be pretty much what ever Trump critic and global warming believer says. I don't take it serious when a far left board loon says it no reason to just because Hawking says it he has done some funny bits on Big Bang Theory though.
Yeah.. what does Stephen Hawking know about climate change when we have such experts in this country like Alex Jones, Scott Pruitt, Sean Hannity and the orange orangutan himself.
He's theoretical physicist emphasis on theoretical but if the fact you share the views about Trump and climate change as Hawking puts a smile on your face a song in your heart I'm very happy for you.

Speaking with Piers Morgan during an interview with Good Morning Britain on Monday morning, Stephen Hawking was asked his view of Trump’s presidency.

"Trump was selected by people who felt disenfranchised by the governing elite and the revolt against globalization. His priority will be to satisfy this electorate who are neither liberal nor that well-informed. We have already seen this in the promise to build a wall along the Mexican border and the sanction of two oil pipelines and the appointment to the Environment Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, a man who does not believe carbon dioxide causes climate change. This appointment pleases the coal industry and miners who voted for Trump."

Piers, always the Trump cheerleader, asked the professor if the reaction to Trump’s election is justified and Hawking said maybe, but “it represents a definite swing to a right-wing, more authoritarian approach” and he went on to say that he feels like he cannot visit the U.S. because of the Butternut Bigot:
"I would like to visit again and to talk to other scientists, but I fear that I may not be welcome."

Piers asked if Professor Hawking had any message he’d like to relay to him. The professor’s response was :

"He should replace Scott Pruitt at the Environment Protection Agency. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent. It affects America badly, so tackling it should win votes for his second term. God forbid."

WATCH: Stephen Hawking Just Said What We All Are Thinking About Trump In One Brilliant Interview
Hawking has no mobility. He cannot do anything for himself, so, like the lying masses here, he has to rely on the word of others. That makes him a lot like the liberal loons, sans locomotion.

why?
Hawkings doesn't have to give a reason for a sound bite.
Al Gore probably paid him to say it.
Once again.. because a guy who lives in a wheel chair and needs special electronic equipment to communicate is all about the money. LOL

You really are the unintentional comedian.

How do we know it is Stephen Hawkings voice comming out of the speaker?

Maybe the Russians hacked his iphone and are speaking for him.

The guy is probably a helpless conservative.

Funny, but conservatives don't have IQ's higher than a grapefruit...so your theory falls apart right away.

Aha!...so you have no proof this is actually Stephen Hawkings brain you are listening to. For all you know, we could be listening to Lady Gaga when the speaker starts speaking.

Hawking has no mobility. He cannot do anything for himself, so, like the lying masses here, he has to rely on the word of others. That makes him a lot like the liberal loons, sans locomotion.
His mind is in perfect shape unlike yours which is your weakest asset.

I'm laughing so hard over the mindless Trump whores claiming and insinuating superior intellect over Stephen Hawking.

I knew this would happen which is why I posted his comments.
You dopes never disappoint.

Trump may very well be the smartest man on the planet. He DID manage to make millions of people buy his bullshit, suck his dick, and turn into Russian Loving bitches in less than a year.

credit due.

Forum List

Back