What to do about Trumps backstabbing on immigration ?

Someone from the GOP finally got through to him that he was promising an unconstitutional crime against humanity to his fucked up followers.

Criminals are not human beings. Illegal aliens are criminals. Therefore illegal aliens are not human beings.

Have a nice day.

Criminals are human beings. Refuting your entire line of 'logic'.

Sending someone home is not a crime against humanity.

Every voter has his or her opinion on that.

Anyone that thinks that sending someone home is a crime against humanity is a moron.

It is not a matter of opinion.

..... this fucking country could collapse for all I care .......

Then get the fuck out of my country, you worthless dog. You do not deserve to be here.

Says you.

Says an American who loves his country and understands the principles upon which it was built and is maintained.

Says you.

You and odious can catch the next donkey back to stormfront.

...That would be moronic.
What's moronic are people who think complex problems are solved with sound bites and simplistic solutions.

There are reasons why the illegal immigration problem has been a problem further back than Reagan (that's over 36 years for math-challenged morons. ;) )

I fully support fixing the problem. We, as a nation should enforce our laws. As humanitarians, we should enforce the laws because illegals are often exploited by greedy assholes.....which is one of the main reasons why the problem hasn't been fixed.

"The Wall" is a white elephant waiting to be born. George S. Patton once stated "Fixed fortifications are monuments to man's stupidity" and he is correct. Factor in both that single-layer defences are equally stupid and the high cost of construction, maintenance and staffing when cheaper, more effective solutions remain to be applied. Specifically, fixing the problem(s) on why people come to the US illegally. The number one reason is jobs. Solution? Arrest, charge and imprison anyone convicted of employing illegal aliens. Do the same to anyone who rents to or otherwise harbors illegals. After a few employers are arrested and sent to jail, the jobs will dry up.

Such a solution requires a means for identify prospective employees as being legal to work in the US. E-verify is good, but it could use some beefing up and enforcement.

The nativists and ethnocentrics were told that Trump would backslide on immigration.

You were told this.

And now you get mad?

You know we already have wall and fence along quite a bit of the border, right?
What percentage of the 1,989 mile south border is covered by fencing and what is the cost of construction, maintenance and staffing? How effective are they?

....Are you going to vote for someone who will start WWIII in order to defend Israel?

PRIORITIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can someone defending an ally be the one starting WWIII?

The US will clash against Iran and Russia in Syria.

May I remind you that the Russkies have nuclear weapons and can deliver them into your backyard?

Not if Trump wins. He has no problems with Russia. He knows that the Cold War is over.
If the cold war is over, why are the Russians trying to influence our election?

Why are the Russians hacking our government and spying on us?

Why are the Russians in Crimea, the Ukraine?

What do we do now? He allows them to stay that's just MILLIONS more voters for the democrats. He can appeal to legal immigrants without amnesty for illegal ones. I am not willing to vote for someone who will give invaders intent on destroying the identity of America and who it was intended for amnesty. Just won't happen.
When did he say he was gonna give them a path to citizenship?

....Are you going to vote for someone who will start WWIII in order to defend Israel?

PRIORITIZE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can someone defending an ally be the one starting WWIII?

The US will clash against Iran and Russia in Syria.

May I remind you that the Russkies have nuclear weapons and can deliver them into your backyard?

Not if Trump wins. He has no problems with Russia. He knows that the Cold War is over.
If the cold war is over, why are the Russians trying to influence our election?

Why are the Russians hacking our government and spying on us?

Why are the Russians in Crimea, the Ukraine?
Correll has always been a commie supporter and friend of Russia.

Forum List

Back