🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

" Equivalence Between Natural Survival And A Life To Come "

* Genetic Religions Of Eponymous Patriarchs *

Sane and wrong. You can be a sane psycho, which best describes Zionists who support the apartheid state of Israel and its genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza and the West Bank (you can't appeal to insanity as a defense). Sane..OK? But yo're a soulless golem.
The sharia from the genetic religion of qurayshism would not apply outside of hejaz , and fictional ishmaelism is debase .

How does it matter whether those seeking to establish a religious polity under torahnism , with the city state of israel , are the lineal descendants from the eponymous patriarchy of isaac , or ishmael , or of an eponymous kindred clad of shem , or of ham , or of japheth ?

OK, so on what grounds do you support the secular, pro-LGBTQA+, wholesale abortion, racist Jewish apartheid state of Israel? One what grounds? Do you like their cream cheese baggles?
I support Israel on these grounds:

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

----------

Also, I like Jews a lot. I always have. Allowing legal abortion, and tolerating unconventional sexual behavior between consenting adults is not the same as approving of it.

You still have not gotten back to me on the Bible. You seem to believe everything in the Bible. Have you ever read the Bible, including the Apocrypha once in its entirety, like I have nine times in eight translations?

Do you really believe that the universe was created in 4004 BC, like the Scofield Reference Bible says it was? What about the contradictions in the Bible I mentioned about the divinity of Jesus?

What about Palestinian honor killing? Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian boys to rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant?

Do not try to change the subject. I want answers to those questions.

No sympathy here. They wanted a War. They got one. Whats the problem?
They already had a war thrust upon them by Britain and the "League Of Nations", when they allowed European Jews to dispossess the Palestinians of their homeland. The violence or war, didn't start Oct 7th, it began over 100 years ago with the Zionist Jewish takeover of the Holy Land. You're a disingenuous, racist bigot who doesn't care when European Jews slaughter "A-rabs", you like it.

He may be quoting from the bible, but what he is PROMOTING is Islam.

There are at least two other posters here who follow the same pattern. They constantly drew attention to their supposed identity but the promote Islam above all else rather than promoting Christianity.
Excuse me. I am pointing out how both the Koran and the Bible give the land of Israel to the Jews.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

----------

Also, I like Jews a lot. I always have. Allowing legal abortion, and tolerating unconventional sexual behavior between consenting adults is not the same as approving of it.

You still have not gotten back to me on the Bible. You seem to believe everything in the Bible. Have you ever read the Bible, including the Apocrypha once in its entirety, like I have nine times in eight translations?

Do you really believe that the universe was created in 4004 BC, like the Scofield Reference Bible says it was? What about the contradictions in the Bible I mentioned about the divinity of Jesus?

What about Palestinian honor killing? Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian boys to rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant?

Do not try to change the subject. I want answers to those questions.

Let's see why you support the Jewish Zionist apartheid state and its current, ongoing genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza...

How does the above justify the Israeli secular Zionist state that dehumanizes and murders Palestinians and is now committing an act of genocide and ethnic cleansing in Gaza? It doesn't.

The above Biblical verses from the Jewish religious holy book don't in any way justify the unconditional right to take land (any real estate, regardless of where it might be), much less create an atheistic Zionist racist apartheid state that dehumanizes Palestinian Arabs and commits genocide and ethnic cleansing against them. You're obviously brainwashed and confused. You don't even know what the Bible actually says about the ancient Israelite right to the land of Canaan.

For your sake, I'm going to indulge this lunacy of appealing to ancient religious texts written thousands of years ago, to support an argument for modern statehood. First of all, why do you assume that the Palestinian Arabs (the indigenous, native population of the Levant region in the Middle East), aren't descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? European Jews are more likely to descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than the incontrovertible, uncontested, SEMETIC native population of the Holy Land that never left? How do you justify that line of reasoning?

Jews from Poland and Russia are more likely to be truly Semitic descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than the people who never left the Middle East or even the Holy Land? Your "logic" is quite skewed and fuzzy.

The same Hebrew Bible that you are citing, states that the land promise to the Israelites is strictly based on their obedience to God's law. There's no such thing as a secular, atheistic "Israel", that rejects God's law. From a Christian perspective, an Israel that rejects Jesus Christ isn't true Israel. There's no Israel without Yehoshua (Jesus), according to the Christian New Testament. You only go by what the Old Testament scriptures say, not the New Covenant scriptures? Are you really a disciple of Jesus Christ?

Also, I like Jews a lot. I always have.

You like Jews so you support them committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinian Arabs?

Allowing legal abortion, and tolerating unconventional sexual behavior between consenting adults is not the same as approving of it.

The same Bible that you just quoted to support the Jews annexing Palestinian territory and creating a racist apartheid state, commands the Israelites to purge the Holy Land of evil, including wholesale, willy-nilly abortion and homosexuality. You clearly haven't read the Hebrew Bible. Not only is homosexuality condemned and a capital crime in the Torah, but fornication is as well. You cheery pick verses from the Hebrew Bible, that seem to support the secular, Jewish apartheid regime of "Israel", while ignoring the many verses in the Hebrew Bible (and Christian New Testament) that completely undermine your argument for the atheistic, Zionist apartheid state of "Israel". How convenient.

You still have not gotten back to me on the Bible. You seem to believe everything in the Bible. Have you ever read the Bible, including the Apocrypha once in its entirety, like I have nine times in eight translations? Do you really believe that the universe was created in 4004 BC, like the Scofield Reference Bible says it was? What about the contradictions in the Bible I mentioned about the divinity of Jesus?

LOL! HAHAHA! Now you're discrediting the Bible!?!? You just cited the Bible and the Quran, to support your genocidal, atheist "Israeli" buddy, but now you discredit your source of authority to defend your Jewish Zionist buddy? You're a real piece of work.

What about Palestinian honor killing? Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian boys to rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant?Do not try to change the subject. I want answers to those questions.

What the heck does that have to do with the illegal occupation of Palestinian territory by the Jewish Zionist apartheid state and its current, ongoing genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza?

What about Palestinian honor killings? What about an evil brother who rapes his sister and has her murdered when she gets pregnant? That's repulsive and wicked. Do you think I can't find such crimes among Jews or any other group of people? What's your point? I can google right now and search on YouTube and find evidence for such crimes among Jews as well. Does that mean that all Jews are evil? No. Does that mean that Jews in general (ALL JEWS) should be massacred, as the Zionist Jews are now doing to Palestinian civilians in Gaza? No. You lack discernment, you need to repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. You need the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Are you aware that the Hebrew Bible essentially condones honor killing and rape? Do you know why? Because it's not the original Torah revealed to Moses by the angels on Mount Horeb. It's a Jewish fraud written hundreds of years after Moses. Is that your evidence for justifying the Jews annexing the Holy Land from the Muslims and Christians, creating a brutal, Jewish, racist apartheid state? Is that your evidence? You lack the Holy Spirit. You're in the flesh and doomed. How can you be a disciple of Jesus Christ with such values and ideas? You're a disciple of Satan, not Jesus.

photo_2023-11-13_23-55-30.jpg

You need to read and understand the true Word of YHWH God. Christ revealed the parable in Matt 21:33-46, which says that the Jews who reject Him as their King and Lord will lose their covenant relationship with His heavenly Father. In the story a landowner plants a vineyard, and allows his chosen stewards and serfs to work His land, while he is far away. The landowner represents YAHWEH GOD and the serfs represent the Jews.

When harvest time comes, the owner of the vineyard sends servants to collect his share of the fruit, but the farmers beat, kill, and stone these servants. These servants represent the prophets (Luke 11:47) YHWH sent to the Jews through the centuries, and how the Jews mistreated such prophets (Luke 13:34). Lastly the landowner sends his son to collect, but the farmers also murder him. This son represents God’s Son, our King and Savior, Jesus Christ (Yehoshua).

Jesus asks his audience in verse 40 “When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?” His audience correctly answers “He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen ….” Jesus reaffirms this conclusion by saying in verse 43: “The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

Precipitated by their longtime disobedience, with the final straw being the killing of the Son of God (Matt 23:37-38), the kingdom of God would be taken from the Jews and given to the faithful disciples of the Son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The Holy One of Israel. The LIVING WORD.

Anybody can become a child of YHWH (and heirs of the promise to Abraham) through faith by being baptized into Christ (Gal 3:26-29). The Chosen People are those who are in Christ Jesus, not those who claim to be Jews in the flesh.

“He is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” (Rom 2:28-29).

Now one is of the “Israel of God” not because of physical birth and circumcision, but by being a “new creature” (Gal 6:16) in Christ Jesus, THE LIVING WORD. The one who quickens the dead.

Exod 19:5-6 said about the Jews “ye shall be a peculiar … people … a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.” Of course, this was always conditioned upon the Jews’ obedience (Exod 19:5). Their disobedience would lead to them being “plucked from off the land” (Deut 28:58,63). Now that the Jews have lost their status, I Pet 2:5,9 says the same thing about Christians: “ye … are … a spiritual house, an holy priesthood … a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.” Christians are God’s chosen people now; it doesn’t matter anymore if one is a Jew or Gentile (Acts 10:34-35). Spiritual birth is now the entrance to the kingdom of YHWH (John 3:3,5).

There's no Israel, without Jesus. The Israel of God is comprised of the born-again, spirit-filled disciples of Jesus Christ. Be not deceived.

Last edited:
He may be quoting from the bible, but what he is PROMOTING is Islam.

There are at least two other posters here who follow the same pattern. They constantly drew attention to their supposed identity but the promote Islam above all else rather than promoting Christianity.

I'm promoting Islam? You're confused.

Of course you are.

None of your reactions are the least bit Christian.

No Christian could possibly support those who put Jewish babies in ovens and burn them alive.
What lies. I don't support Zionist Jewish liars who keep referring to the Jewish holocaust of the 1940s to support their crimes against humanity,1948-2023. You're despicable, using the memory of Jews who lost their lives in Nazi concentration camps, to justify your genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. You tarnish their memory by behaving like a Jewish version of a Nazi. The irony.

Oh yeah, as if Oct 7th occurred in a vacuum. The Israelis have been bombing Gaza and slaughtering civilians for over a decade. They've been besieging Gaza since 2006. It's the illegal Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory and its continual abuse, oppression and murder of Palestinians that led to Oct 7th. Bombing buildings full of civilians isn't going to eliminate Hamas, it's actually going to grow Hamas.
Why do you lie? Every attack into Gaza has been prompted by Hamas rockets being fired into Israel. To claim otherwise is a tribute to your lack of honesty.

What lies. I don't support Zionist Jewish liars who keep referring to the Jewish holocaust of the 1940s to support their crimes against humanity,1948-2023. You're despicable, using the memory of Jews who lost their lives in Nazi concentration camps, to justify your genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. You tarnish their memory by behaving like a Jewish version of a Nazi. The irony.
You and gipper need to get together and learn what "genocide" means, because you both need serious help with that definition.

Let's see why you support the Jewish Zionist apartheid state and its current, ongoing genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza...

How does the above justify the Israeli secular Zionist state that dehumanizes and murders Palestinians and is now committing an act of genocide and ethnic cleansing in Gaza? It doesn't.

The above Biblical verses from the Jewish religious holy book don't in any way justify the unconditional right to take land (any real estate, regardless of where it might be), much less create an atheistic Zionist racist apartheid state that dehumanizes Palestinian Arabs and commits genocide and ethnic cleansing against them. You're obviously brainwashed and confused. You don't even know what the Bible actually says about the ancient Israelite right to the land of Canaan.

For your sake, I'm going to indulge this lunacy of appealing to ancient religious texts written thousands of years ago, to support an argument for modern statehood. First of all, why do you assume that the Palestinian Arabs (the indigenous, native population of the Levant region in the Middle East), aren't descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? European Jews are more likely to descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than the incontrovertible, uncontested, SEMETIC native population of the Holy Land that never left? How do you justify that line of reasoning?

Jews from Poland and Russia are more likely to be truly Semitic descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob than the people who never left the Middle East or even the Holy Land? Your "logic" is quite skewed and fuzzy.

The same Hebrew Bible that you are citing, states that the land promise to the Israelites is strictly based on their obedience to God's law. There's no such thing as a secular, atheistic "Israel", that rejects God's law. From a Christian perspective, an Israel that rejects Jesus Christ isn't true Israel. There's no Israel without Yehoshua (Jesus), according to the Christian New Testament. You only go by what the Old Testament scriptures say, not the New Covenant scriptures? Are you really a disciple of Jesus Christ?

You like Jews so you support them committing genocide and ethnic cleansing against Palestinian Arabs?

The same Bible that you just quoted to support the Jews annexing Palestinian territory and creating a racist apartheid state, commands the Israelites to purge the Holy Land of evil, including wholesale, willy-nilly abortion and homosexuality. You clearly haven't read the Hebrew Bible. Not only is homosexuality condemned and a capital crime in the Torah, but fornication is as well. You cheery pick verses from the Hebrew Bible, that seem to support the secular, Jewish apartheid regime of "Israel", while ignoring the many verses in the Hebrew Bible (and Christian New Testament) that completely undermine your argument for the atheistic, Zionist apartheid state of "Israel". How convenient.

LOL! HAHAHA! Now you're discrediting the Bible!?!? You just cited the Bible and the Quran, to support your genocidal, atheist "Israeli" buddy, but now you discredit your source of authority to defend your Jewish Zionist buddy? You're a real piece of work.

What the heck does that have to do with the illegal occupation of Palestinian territory by the Jewish Zionist apartheid state and its current, ongoing genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza?

What about Palestinian honor killings? What about an evil brother who rapes his sister and has her murdered when she gets pregnant? That's repulsive and wicked. Do you think I can't find such crimes among Jews or any other group of people? What's your point? I can google right now and search on YouTube and find evidence for such crimes among Jews as well. Does that mean that all Jews are evil? No. Does that mean that Jews in general (ALL JEWS) should be massacred, as the Zionist Jews are now doing to Palestinian civilians in Gaza? No. You lack discernment, you need to repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. You need the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Are you aware that the Hebrew Bible essentially condones honor killing and rape? Do you know why? Because it's not the original Torah revealed to Moses by the angels on Mount Horeb. It's a Jewish fraud written hundreds of years after Moses. Is that your evidence for justifying the Jews annexing the Holy Land from the Muslims and Christians, creating a brutal, Jewish, racist apartheid state? Is that your evidence? You lack the Holy Spirit. You're in the flesh and doomed. How can you be a disciple of Jesus Christ with such values and ideas? You're a disciple of Satan, not Jesus.

You need to read and understand the true Word of YHWH God. Christ revealed the parable in Matt 21:33-46, which reveals that the Jews who reject Him as their King and Lord will lose their covenant relationship with His heavenly Father. In the story a landowner plants a vineyard, and allows his chosen stewards and serfs to work His land, while he is far away. The landowner represents YAHWEH GOD and the serfs represent the Jews.

When harvest time comes, the owner of the vineyard sends servants to collect his share of the fruit, but the farmers beat, kill, and stone these servants. These servants represent the prophets (Luke 11:47) YHWH sent to the Jews through the centuries, and how the Jews mistreated such prophets (Luke 13:34). Lastly the landowner sends his son to collect, but the farmers also murder him. This son represents God’s Son, our King and Savior, Jesus Christ (Yehoshua).

Jesus asks his audience in verse 40 “When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?” His audience correctly answers “He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen ….” Jesus reaffirms this conclusion by saying in verse 43: “The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.”

Precipitated by their longtime disobedience, with the final straw being the killing of the Son of God (Matt 23:37-38), the kingdom of God would be taken from the Jews and given to the faithful disciples of the Son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The Holy One of Israel. The LIVING WORD.

Anybody can become a child of YHWH (and heirs of the promise to Abraham) through faith by being baptized into Christ (Gal 3:26-29). The Chosen People are those who are in Christ Jesus, not those who claim to be Jews in the flesh.

“He is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.” (Rom 2:28-29).

Now one is of the “Israel of God” not because of physical birth and circumcision, but by being a “new creature” (Gal 6:16) in Christ Jesus, THE LIVING WORD. The one who quickens the dead.

Exod 19:5-6 said about the Jews “ye shall be a peculiar … people … a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.” Of course, this was always conditioned upon the Jews’ obedience (Exod 19:5). Their disobedience would lead to them being “plucked from off the land” (Deut 28:58,63). Now that the Jews have lost their status, I Pet 2:5,9 says the same thing about Christians: “ye … are … a spiritual house, an holy priesthood … a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.” Christians are God’s chosen people now; it doesn’t matter anymore if one is a Jew or Gentile (Acts 10:34-35). Spiritual birth is now the entrance to the kingdom of YHWH (John 3:3,5).

There's no Israel, without Jesus. The Israel of God is comprised of the born-again, spirit-filled disciples of Jesus Christ. Be not deceived.
Rather than answer my simple questions about the Bible you repeat a lot of Fundamentalist dogma that many Christians do not believe in.

Once again: have you ever read all of the Bible? What about the objections to believing all of that I mentioned? There are many contradictions in the Bible. I have only mentioned the most glaring, because it calls into question the Doctrine of the Trinity.

Why do you lie? Every attack into Gaza has been prompted by Hamas rockets being fired into Israel. To claim otherwise is a tribute to your lack of honesty.

It wasn't prompted by Israel besieging Gaza and imposing a brutal, racist, dehumanizing occupation upon the Palestinians? Hamas just came from nowhere and started firing rockets into Israel, for no reason? It's Israel that breaks cease-fire agreements by killing Palestinian leaders, and continues to detain Palestinians indefinitely, without charges, under "administrative detention". If you had to endure this:

You would join Hamas. These Zionists supported Hamas to divide the Palestinians politically and otherwise:

You ignore the fact that Israel is a racist apartheid state, and expect Palestinian Arabs to take the abuse without responding violently, how convenient. Are Palestinians super-humans? Anyone who would be in the position of the Palestinians would resist violently.

This thread is in Zone 1. Replies that are personal in nature are violate the rules for this area. No other warning will be given to those that continue to do so. Warnings and bans WILL be given.

Yeah, a Jewish girl obviously turned down his romantic overtures due to his odious nature..
These Hamas supporters have every opportunity to see what Hamas is all about.

As such, when they repeat all the Hamas lies, and believe everything Hamas tells them, they aren't doing so out of abject naivete'.

The seed of Hamas hatred would not find such fertile ground if the same hate was already within them.

So, you support baking Jewish babies alive because you think I am Jewish.

Got it.

Once again, how older were you when you started having the intrusive thoughts that interfered with your ability to distinguish fantasy from reality?

How do I support baking Jewish babies? You're the one who supports oppressing children under a Jewish supremacist apartheid state and murdering babies, not me. You need to lift the illegal racist occupation of Palestinian lands, and stop dehumanizing and murdering Palestinians, and Hamas won't have a reason to exist. That's the only way to eliminate Hamas, not a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. Bombing civilians isn't going to eliminate Hamas, it's only going to grow their ranks. You're recruiting new fighters for Hamas.

It wasn't prompted by Israel besieging Gaza and imposing a brutal, racist, dehumanizing occupation upon the Palestinians? Hamas just came from nowhere and started firing rockets into Israel, for no reason? It's Israel that breaks cease-fire agreements by killing Palestinian leaders, and continues to detain Palestinians indefinitely, without charges, under "administrative detention". If you had to endure this:

You would join Hamas. These Zionists supported Hamas to divide the Palestinians politically and otherwise:

You ignore the fact that Israel is a racist apartheid state, and expect Palestinian Arabs to take the abuse without responding violently, how convenient. Are Palestinians super-humans? Anyone who would be in the position of the Palestinians would resist violently.

A racist apartheid state? Once again you show your ignorance. You have no clue what apartheid means. Did you even graduate from high school or get a GED?

I think we have arrived at the diagnosis of why you are so ignorant! You have a failed vocabulary. Words do not mean what you think they mean.

Forum List

Back