🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

" Request For Accuracy To Static Resources For Claimed References "

* Tracking Differences Between Qurayshism And Fictional Ishmaelism *

Excuse me. I am pointing out how both the Koran and the Bible give the land of Israel to the Jews.
I am not locating the stanzas below in saheeh International Translation of the qurayn , and surah number order can differ within collective versions , as order is not based on a chronology of release .
I support Israel on these grounds:
Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.
Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.
Do not try to change the subject. I want answers to those questions.

Last edited:
Your assertion that the establishment of these camps reflects a lack of "brotherhood" in Islam oversimplifies and misrepresents the situation. The response of Muslim-majority countries to the Palestinian refugee crisis has been varied. While it's true that integration and absorption policies have differed from country to country, many Palestinians have indeed found refuge and even citizenship in countries like Jordan. It's also important to note that the responsibility to address the refugee crisis is not solely on Arab or Muslim nations. The Palestinian refugee crisis is an international issue, born out of a conflict that has drawn in global powers and the United Nations.

More, whatever the state of "brotherhood" is in Islam is irrelevant to the issue of the Zionist Israeli state illegally occupying Palestinian lands and imposing a brutal apartheid upon Arab Palestinians.

The increase in the Palestinian population does not negate the severe impact of the policies and actions that have been described by many as amounting to apartheid or severe oppression. The fact that the Zionist state would love to ethnically cleanse the Holy Land of Arab Palestinians and is carrying out a brutal, racist occupation doesn't make men sterile or women unable to conceive children. People still procreate under the heel of oppression.

The Zionist state is now carrying out a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. What does that have to do with the fact that Palestinians procreate? Israel has committed acts of state terrorism and crimes against humanity in the past against the Palestinians and they're doing it right now in Gaza.

The Zionist state is now carrying out a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza.

Please share your unique definition of genocidal.

I support Israel on these grounds:

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

----------

Also, I like Jews a lot. I always have. Allowing legal abortion, and tolerating unconventional sexual behavior between consenting adults is not the same as approving of it.

You still have not gotten back to me on the Bible. You seem to believe everything in the Bible. Have you ever read the Bible, including the Apocrypha once in its entirety, like I have nine times in eight translations?

Do you really believe that the universe was created in 4004 BC, like the Scofield Reference Bible says it was? What about the contradictions in the Bible I mentioned about the divinity of Jesus?

What about Palestinian honor killing? Do you think it is acceptable for Palestinian boys to rape their sisters and kill them when they get pregnant?

Do not try to change the subject. I want answers to those questions.
Honor killings are just murder. In the US lots of men kill wives and girlfriends.

What do you propose the Jews do with these Palestinians who have lived in Palestine for thousands of years?

Honor killings are just murder. In the US lots of men kill wives and girlfriends.

What do you propose the Jews do with these Palestinians who have lived in Palestine for thousands of years?
Jews would benefit from deporting the Palestinians. That is what the Palestinians would like to do with the Jews. The Jews have the power to do it.

The Palestinians started it by shooting rockets at Israel. If Mexicans were shooting rockets at us we would turn Mexico into a parking lot. :mad:

When are you going to read the Bible and answer the questions I asked you?
Mexico is a sovereign nation, with its own territory, that they are in control of through their government. They have a much larger and more powerful military than Hamas. The Palestinians are being occupied by another government and don't have control over their territory. A more accurate analogy would be to compare the Palestinians to Native Americans living in an Indian reservation that we are blockading and abusing, including bombing whenever we deem it necessary to assassinate someone we don't like. That's how "Israel" operates.

So of course we would expect the Native Americans whom we are dehumanizing and abusing to fight back and fire a few rockets at us. Why not? You're supporting all of the abuse and injustice, the death and destruction of their community why shouldn't they fire a few rockets at you and your neighbors? Duh.

As far as the Bible, what is your question?

Last edited:
Jews would benefit from deporting the Palestinians. That is what the Palestinians would like to do with the Jews. The Jews have the power to do it.

When the Palestinians agreed to the Oslo Accords with Israel's left-wing government, to work towards a two-state solution, right-wingers like Netanyahu, assassinated Yitzhak Rabin, the leftist Prime Minister and the Israeli government started expanding Jewish settlements into the West Bank (Palestinian territory). It's the Israelis who became an obstacle for peaceful coexistence, not the Palestinians. The PLO actually eliminated its military-wing and recognized Israel as a legitimate state, before it signed the Oslo Accords. Hamas is the product of the Israelis undermining the peace process:

When the Palestinians agreed to the Oslo Accords with Israel's left-wing government, to work towards a two-state solution, right-wingers like Netanyahu, assassinated Yitzhak Rabin, the leftist Prime Minister and the Israeli government started expanding Jewish settlements into the West Bank (Palestinian territory). It's the Israelis who became an obstacle for peaceful coexistence, not the Palestinians. The PLO actually eliminated its military-wing and recognized Israel as a legitimate state, before it signed the Oslo Accords. Hamas is the product of the Israelis undermining the peace process:

Post that from a credible source of News.

Have you read the Bible yet? GEt back to me when you do.
]

]

It was all about greed. Read Moishe Dayan.

In 1948 the Zionists had already gotten rid of a half million Palestinians.
They should have deported all of the Palestinians.

Israel.jpg

They would have saved themselves a lot of trouble later on.

The Zionist state is now carrying out a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza.

Please share your unique definition of genocidal.

Like the Warsaw ghetto . Like shooting ducks in a barrel.

It was all about greed. Read Moishe Dayan.

Whenever the Israelis are threatened they should take advantage of the opportunity to expand their borders.

]
Everything I posted concerning Gaza being blockaded is common knowledge. It has been besieged by your beloved Israelis since 2006. I've read the whole bible several times from Genesis to Revelations, yes.

Whenever the Israelis are threatened they should take advantage of the opportunity to expand their borders.
It's the Israelis who are occupying and dehumanizing the Palestinians, so why wouldn't the Palestinians fight back? The Israelis are illegally occupying Palestinian territory.

Forum List

Back