What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama?

JRK cannot evade the fact the GOP crashed the economy and cause the Great Recession.

Nothing can ever change that fact.

Job creation?
Saving the Auto industry?
Obama-care being deficit neutral?
That a movie caused the murder of a US ambassador on 9-11-2012?
That he inherited the debt?

Its amazing that people are such a state of denial

The country we loved until 2007 is gone and will never be the same again
Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

I don't think it was "lies" that got Obama re-elected, so much as it was Obama purchasing the election. He simply handed trillions out to the unions, green energy sector, auto industry, and Wall Street. At the same time, he forgave home owners on their home loans and forgave students on their college loans. There is not a single part of America you could find where Obama did not throw ungodly amounts of money at to win their affection and vote.

Almost half of America could not be purchased. Sadly, the rest of America was for sale, and sell they did. They sold out the entire future of this nation for their own greed (typical of the greedy, idiot liberal dumbocrat).

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

I don't think it was "lies" that got Obama re-elected, so much as it was Obama purchasing the election. He simply handed trillions out to the unions, green energy sector, auto industry, and Wall Street. At the same time, he forgave home owners on their home loans and forgave students on their college loans. There is not a single part of America you could find where Obama did not throw ungodly amounts of money at to win their affection and vote.

Almost half of America could not be purchased. Sadly, the rest of America was for sale, and sell they did. They sold out the entire future of this nation for their own greed (typical of the greedy, idiot liberal dumbocrat).

I see the Red Whine is still flowing. Amazing how much whine you can make from sour grapes.

Again, the most effective lie that elected O'bama was "Jeep moving to China". That went over like the proverbial lead balloon. No way Romney was going to win either Ohio or his native Michigan after he floated that out there and when called on it, actually continued with it. Hard to live that down.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

That Mitt Romney was a decent and honorable man.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

In part those where lies
The failed stimulus was exactly as you have pointed out
There was millions who stayed home and did not vote
But your right about those who do not understand how much better it is without the govt doing it for you

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie was .... drum role please .... that Romney cared for 53% of the people. We all know he represented the top 1% and the rest of us existed to serve that power elite.

lol

It would seem the OP didn’t expect truthful and accurate replies to his thread.

What was the biggest lie that re-elected Obama? That Obamacare meant FREE Health care.

The fact that he convinced 1/2 of the voters that Bush caused every economic problem we were facing in 2008/09. Obama never mentioned that it was the Liberals idea/agenda to give away homes to the poor!, then later all hell broke loose when Banks ran out of money to loan. I don't recall Bush pushing for that.

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

The biggest lie was .... drum role please .... that Romney cared for 53% of the people. We all know he represented the top 1% and the rest of us existed to serve that power elite.

Your myth explained: Why Can't Obama Bring Wall Street to Justice? - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Obama was not elected based on lies. Obama was elected by the Republican party, which has become so disfunctional that they could not do much worse than they have in the past if they nominated Ralph Nadar. Democrats everywhere offer their most profound gratitude!

Job creation?

Thank you
Reid
Pelosi
Obama

I see the Red Whine is still flowing. Amazing how much whine you can make from sour grapes.

Again, the most effective lie that elected O'bama was "Jeep moving to China". That went over like the proverbial lead balloon. No way Romney was going to win either Ohio or his native Michigan after he floated that out there and when called on it, actually continued with it. Hard to live that down.
Romney was surrounded by idiots
It amazes me that the left keeps repeating that 1/2 truth and ignore the non stop BHO told

He did nothing to save GM, GWB saves GM with TAX PAYERS MONIES
BHO did nothing to kill UBL but give the order, what choice did he have? The intel that located UBL came from years prior to him taking office
seal team 6 did the rest (Cheney's assassination squad)
The book no easy day and the movie 0 dark 30 confirmed this. In fact it is my opinion the movie was made to have someone finally stand up to his non stop lying

The correcting of is in no way the same as creating
The replacement of something lost is really the oppisite of a creation
BHO is still 4 million jobs short of 2008 levels
These numbers are from the month of December 2007 through Same 2012
Private sector
CES0000000001 2007 M12 138042
CES0000000001 2008 M12 134425
CES0000000001 2009 M12 129373
CES0000000001 2010 M12 130395
CES0000000001 2011 M12 132498
CES0000000001 2012 M12 134668(P)
He claimed he had created 4.5 million jobs
Using that then GWB created close to 8 million from 01 through end 07
CES0000000001 2001 M12 130823
CES0000000001 2002 M12 130291
CES0000000001 2003 M12 130353
CES0000000001 2004 M12 132372
CES0000000001 2005 M12 134856
CES0000000001 2006 M12 136927
CES0000000001 2007 M12 138042

Oh ya the 1/2 truth?
Obama took GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy …. Well, technically, the Obama administration rescued GM and Chrysler when the only other option was a conventional bankruptcy favored by Romney.

… and sold Chrysler to Italians … These aren’t exactly scary people to Ohioans and Michiganders who have family names like Guadagne and Ventamiglia.

… who are going to build Jeeps in China. OK, there is the Chinese bogeyman. And this charge is true. It’s just that it’s not all that frightening to Ohio and Michigan Jeep workers whose jobs seem pretty secure right now.
And now, after Romney’s false claim of Jeep outsourcing to China, … Romney did not claim that Chrysler was “outsourcing” existing Jeep jobs to China but only that Chrysler is going to “build Jeeps in China.” And that is true.

… Chrysler itself has refuted Romney’s lie. Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in an e-mail to workers this week that Jeep assembly lines in the United States “will constitute the backbone of the brand.” But again: Romney never disputed that.

your being lied too and you are smarter than that my friend

Here's How Romney, Obama Ads On Jeep And Ohio Stack Up - Forbes

Obama was not elected based on lies. Obama was elected by the Republican party, which has become so disfunctional that they could not do much worse than they have in the past if they nominated Ralph Nadar. Democrats everywhere offer their most profound gratitude!

who told you that?
my point exactly
The GOP has had NO POWER for 6 years now
exactly what is it they did without any power to keep us in this mess?
add trillions to our debt?
and
Have 4 million jobs still to makeup to get to 07 levels?

BTW the last GOP in power year was 2006
we had a 163 billion dollar deficit in 2007, there last budget year

You want to explain to me what the GOP has done sense then?
Nothing, they have had no power bud
Now is that the biggest lie you have been told?

As a democrat, I am begging you republicans...please, PLEASE nominate Sarah Palin again next election. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Nope
The party of protecting women attacked her with no stopping
Spet 100s of millions on destroying ol Sarah
Hell even the scum bag Letterman got in on the deal
Marco will be our next President

I already knew that everything he said from the start of his campaign was a lie geared to the 60 million or so ill informed birdbrains of America. then went into fifth gear into 2009 telling the uninformed that we were nothing but a selfish nation who stole from everyone else around the world. (well, we all heard those insulting statements over and over again). us intelligent/well informed americans know its all payback for slavery and how we treated blacks/minorities over the decades.

As a democrat, I am begging you republicans...please, PLEASE nominate Sarah Palin again next election. PLEASE!!!!!!!

Nope
The party of protecting women attacked her with no stopping
Spet 100s of millions on destroying ol Sarah
Hell even the scum bag Letterman got in on the deal
Marco will be our next President

Oh, come on! Give Mitt another chance! He has the charisma of a dead eel, and the magnatism of a rubber glove!

I will never understand how American elected such a boring person to be president, no personality,no charisma, to the extent that he needs a teleprompter just to speak to 6th graders.

Forum List

Back