What Was/Were the Worst Job(s) You've Had?

My worst job was my first job, I worked in a movie theater concession stand. I burned my hands every night on the popcorn machine. It was stressful too, you ran back and forth when the movies were beginning and then you had to clean and organize things while the movies were playing. Believe it or not, it was hard work but I made it through about two months, brave little soul that I am. Then I decided after collecting a couple of nothing checks, it wasn't worth all the stress. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I was a Culligan man for 3 years. Delivered portable water tanks that ran from 100 to 225 pounds into customers basement, usually with one of those fucking little ankle biter dogs chewing on my boots. Soaked to the waist all day ,that's fun in a Minn winter.

• Thanks
Worked a summer on a railroad tie replacement crew,pushed a cart with a gas engine powered drill,that I used to drill two holes on the tie plate set on the new tie.it was on par with chucking hay bales onto a hay wagon. It sucked ,I was in real good shape after pushing that thing every inch of over 30 miles of track .

• Thanks
I just sat down and wrote out my employment history. I've had 19 different jobs in my 50 years. Crazy.

The worst one.......probably driving an ice cream truck one summer. That's because the guy I worked for was sketchy. I ended up making peanuts the way he handled the business. I don't remember the exact details...but I worked on a commission basis and I paid for gas and shit. And that fucking music!!

Forum List

Back