What we desperately need right now...A Fact based News Channel.

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
No more Fox News! No more CNN! No more left or right leaning news reports! What the people would respond to is a Walter Cronkite News Anchor without a bias!

There is so much crap on the news and people who are lazy and do not read just parrot the biases of newspeople with a bent.

If I had the money, I would start a network... Real News...Real Facts...No Opinions! I think for those who want the real news, it would be a hit!

What do you think?

What do you think?
Absolutely and amen.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it would survive. The days of reporters simply reporting what happened, providing an objective and comprehensive look at the story, and allowing the viewer to form their own opinion have been gone for quite some time now.

Now that our "journalism" is divided into little pieces, and reporters are operating under an obligation to analyze it themselves, too many viewers will more likely stick with "news" that they agree with.

Last edited:
We could start the new station by giving the facts of the news without spin, and an evening show with a series of three segments: The unbiased report - the left report from CNN or MSNBC and finally Hannity from Fox news. That would be funny and, I think, a hit!

No more Fox News! No more CNN! No more left or right leaning news reports! What the people would respond to is a Walter Cronkite News Anchor without a bias!

There is so much crap on the news and people who are lazy and do not read just parrot the biases of newspeople with a bent.

If I had the money, I would start a network... Real News...Real Facts...No Opinions! I think for those who want the real news, it would be a hit!

What do you think?
Cronkite was as biased as many of today's reporters.
Why is it some news companies job to navigate interpret the news for you?

Yup, they need to skip all the spin and commentary. Restrict it to their entertainment segments. I don't care what the talking heads at any news organization think.

"Just the facts, ma'am." All of them.

The only solution are Androids doing the news.

They can just Google everything.

Oops
That won’t work either.

You can always trust The Government to censor everything.

Everyone loves Pravda.

What do you think?

I don’t trust any of them. I listen them all and use my judgement and education. I also come here to read the comments from both sides.

That’s why I’m right pretty much all the time.

Ha, the conservative pieces of crap will cll anything "fake News" unless it validates their ignorant beliefs.

Beliefs like Global Warming is a Hoax.

Trump never meet a Russian before he was elected.

Trump didn't commit adultery.

That cutting taxes and regulations in Kansas worked.

That Reagan never raised taxes.

That god created the universe about 8,000 years ago with a Merica at the center of it.

That a Merican exceptionalism exists without being exceptional.

Libertarianism is a proven economic model that has never been tried even though its failed everywhere.

What do you think?
I think you are dreaming.

Watch all of them and USE YOUR OWN BRAIN.

It's sad to say but I find the most tolerable news show to watch is PBS news hour. They are slanted Left, but they aren't craning their necks with their eyes bulging out of their head.

What do you think?
Media bias fact check has a list of least biased news sources.
On the list is Reuters, associated press, USA today, and alot more no-names.
Seems fairly accurate, because sites are on the left like daily kos, shareblue, salon, etc.
And sites on the right: Breitbart, Fox News, Daily Caller.

What do you think?

No such thing

Ha, the conservative pieces of crap will cll anything "fake News" unless it validates their ignorant beliefs.

That god created the universe about 8,000 years ago with a Merica at the center of it.

Libertarianism is a proven economic model that has never been tried even though its failed everywhere.
HAHAHAHAHA You can say anything without a link...just as the "News Reports" do.

Well, for the longest time I was getting most of my news from the BBC, because they seemed to be the least biased.

Now? There is a new channel that showed up on Suddenlink (my cable provider), called N24, and they have news from all over the world. I have only watched it a little bit, but it seems to be fairly balanced.

But my favorite channel to get news from? HBO has a thing called VICE News that comes on at 1830 CST every Monday through Friday except for holidays. And, from what I've seen, they have become my favorite news outlet. They don't tell you what to think, they just report what happened and let you make up your own mind.

What do you think?
Where would you get the facts?

Pick one and I'll give you a knowledge link.

What do you think?

He's contemplating Breitbart as we post...

What do you think?
AP and Reuters

Pick one and I'll give you a knowledge link.
All of them.

Forum List

Back