What will dems do in 2016 if they can't get another black to run for prez?

How about you, Mr. H, oil man?

You thanked his post.

Care to double my net worth?

No doubt you don't have the scratch to cover your end of the bet.
No, I just have no need for a cardboard box and a stolen shopping cart.

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre.......

Like I said I'm more than willing to make it official. We can have an unbiased arbitrator come to my place and appraise it and then take inventory of my savings and 401k.

You aren't lacking the courage of your convictions suddenly, are you?

this tyranical dictator ?

If you had any experience at all of tyranny, you wouldn't say things like this.

It really is an insult to the millions of people who were tortured and murdered under the likes of Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pinochet and Castro that you pretend you were one of the victims.

As long as you are allowed to post anything you like on the internet - you probably don't live in tyranny.

To answer the OP, I think Hillary will be the next Dem candidate.

What will dems do in 2016 if they can't get another black to run for prez?

It likely won’t matter, what with you and other racist republicans helping the democrats get their candidate elected – just like last year.

Oh right, I guess that 48% of the people who voted AGAINST Obama are ALL RACIST racist racist racist too

you've become pathetic

Possibly, which means that 52% of the people that voted AGAINST Obama are NOT RACIST racist racist racist too.

That'll keep you busy for a couple of days at least.

Where's your house?

Massachusetts
No thanks. Besides, by then, Americans probably won't be allowed to own property any more.

crazy-peeps.jpg

It really is an insult to the millions of people who were tortured and murdered under the likes of Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pinochet and Castro that you pretend you were one of the victims.
Give him time, he's on the right track and moving full speed ahead.

Thi is not only childish nonsense - it is an insult to people who died under dictatorships.

Thi is not only childish nonsense - it is an insult to people who died under dictatorships.
I really don't care what you think, you're just a global warming alarmist. I don't take you seriously.

I really don't care what you think, you're just a global warming alarmist. I don't take you seriously.

No, I'm not an "alarmist", I hold similar views to those of most conservatives and scientists.

At the time death camps start opening in the US, journalists start getting shot and elections are not held, you may have a case. At the moment your desire to be a victim impresses no one.

Oh, the Dems can find plenty of black candidates. But he can't be too" black" and has to be articulate which narrows the field considerably.

No, I'm not an "alarmist", I hold similar views to those of most conservatives and scientists.

At the time death camps start opening in the US, journalists start getting shot and elections are not held, you may have a case. At the moment your desire to be a victim impresses no one.
Like I said, your opinion doesn't matter.

The only reason they won the last two elections is because the state media is so racist and biased in favor of blacks. If obozo was white he'd still be a nobody.

Your answer is about as Dumb as you Asshole......mind you the Repubs are easily influenced by the media,shame they can't vote like they shoot their mouths off,but Obama won fair and square.....Not Surprising Really after the Re DUD's candidates completely cannibalized each other on their way to their nomination.

NOT THE SMARTEST GROUP OF NO HOPERS ARE THEY.....the old adage comes to mind at times like this.

What's the difference between a Republican and a Bucket of Shit.

You Got It In One...ONLY THE BUCKET.

I'm theliq...I kick :ahole-1:'s BIGTIME:clap2::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::finger3:

The only reason they won the last two elections is because the state media is so racist and biased in favor of blacks. If obozo was white he'd still be a nobody.

Race-obsessed nonsense.

Your country needs you to grow up, now, Lad.

We have truly serious problems facing us, ya know?

Well they are already hoping to run a vagina, Hillary... after they threw her under the bus for the community organizer man and she will be eight years OLDER, what damn near 70?:eek:

tsk tsk

I agree. 2008 was Clintons year and they threw her under the bus for the half black Community Organizer.

Man was I surprised by that. I thought for sure Clinton would be the Dem candidate. Guess the half black part outweighed the fact the Clinton is a woman. Who knew??

The Dems look pretty slim for 2016. Hell Clinton is the only one I can even think of who might run and she's getting older by the minute. I seriously doubt that she would even want to run again.

Of course its a long way to 2016 and who know who might pop up??

Don't worry, Obama will run for a 3rd term. Does anybody think for one minute this tyranical dictator is gonna go quietly into the night because the Constitution limits him to 2 terms? Since when has he let the Constitution get in his way?

Wish he would. The humorous anger of right wing lunatics is hilarious. You guys ought to charge a cover or at least a two drink minimum....you couldn't buy the type of comedy you supply for free.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back