🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Will Happen at First Donald Vs. Billary Debate

Desperate wishful thinking.

Clinton will stride onto the stage, confident and ready. But Trump's Chumps will suffer mass hypnosis and imagine she is coughing and wheezing and being brought on in a wheelchair. Yes, they are THAT delusional at this point.

Clinton will stride onto the stage, confident and ready. But Trump's Chumps will suffer mass hypnosis and imagine she is coughing and wheezing and being brought on in a wheelchair. Yes, they are THAT delusional at this point.
I hope she goes into one of her seizures....they are funny as shit.....:lol:

I hope she goes into one of her seizures....they are funny as shit.....:lol:
She hasn't had any seizures. YOU are funny as shit.

Trump will likely win the debate in the eyes of public opinion. His goal is ratings, not polling.

Hillary will do what she needs to do; simply not get destroyed by her own words.

The formats are problematic to both of them for different reasons:

The 1st and 3rd debates are identical.

The debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate.

The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

In the podium based format when you have a structured time to speak, Trump will try one of his one-liners during the response phase. Morons here will swear "It's over, he won." Hillary will calmly answer. On the point to where they can ask one another questions, Trump is going to look stupid and sound stupid. You'll hear a bunch of "Look, what I'm saying...."

On the 2nd debate, HRC should demostrate much more control...

The second presidential debate will take the form of a town meeting, in which half of the questions will be posed directly by citizen participants and the other half will be posed by the moderator based on topics of broad public interest as reflected in social media and other sources. The candidates will have two minutes to respond and there will be an additional minute for the moderator to facilitate further discussion. The town meeting participants will be uncommitted voters selected by the Gallup Organization.

HRC just needs to run out different renditions of her stup speech about the topics and run out the clock when it is her turn to answer and ask the pertinent questions on Trump's policies. The problem with being an extremeist is that you paint yourself into a corner and when you have to pivot to the middle, you lose the edge that made you unique in the first place. Trump has done so on a number of issues and any one will be devistating to him. When she is able to put 2 or 3 into one show; it could be decisive although for the yokels, sound bites will rule the day.

It all depends on how well he prepares. It all depends on whether or not he can set aside his ego during the debate prep and accept some constructive criticism. Based on everything we've seen thus far, I expect he will choke o... Had to make sure we weren't in the Pussy Debate Zone... I expect he will choke on it like a two dollar crack whore in an alley off of Santa Monica Blvd....

Clinton handled the Gowdy Gang of Twelve for eleven hours, did not break a sweat, and made them look powerless.

Trump, if he survives the debate, should consider that the best he can do.

I've had enough, kept silent long enough when y'all post this nonsense. Breaks every few questions, long lunch, 20 min political speechs instead of questions from Dems......give it up.

Hillary will panic....freeze....utter some gibberish....have a seizure....leave on a stretcher.
That seizure can be forced. Here is what I suggest for the Trump supporters in the audience. Whenever Hillary says GOP racism in an answer, they take their cell phone and snap a flash toward her. Hundreds of flashes will cause a seizure. That's why she ropes off news people in parades and refuses to hold a news conference for over 270 days now. People wonder what is she hiding. trump holds news conference everyday.

The moderators will run interference for Hillary. Effectively sheltering her from Trump. The same as they've been doing. This debate is a huge problem for Hillary. A problem for the same reason she hasn't given a press conference in hundreds of days... Because no matter the question; and no matter her answer... She's been recorded saying the opposite at some point in the not too distant past. Worse yet probably to congress or the FBI. She'll be proven a liar yet again. The only question at the debate will be "is she lying now?", or "was she lying then?" Either way, she's pretty much fucked. Enter the partisan press...
Fox will conduct the first debate. Fact checking her dies afterwards will be a sport.

The first debate?

Donald will refuse to attend, because either
a) the moderator is a woman (and she is a meanie to him) or
b) the moderator is a Mexican(and all Mexicans are biased against him) or
c) any other excuse he can make up to explain his running away from a debate.
I give it currently 75% chance he chickens out.

And when he does- he will blame Clinton.

Or some woman.

Or some Mexican.

Maybe a Muslim.

The moderators will run interference for Hillary. Effectively sheltering her from Trump. The same as they've been doing. This debate is a huge problem for Hillary. A problem for the same reason she hasn't given a press conference in hundreds of days... Because no matter the question; and no matter her answer... She's been recorded saying the opposite at some point in the not too distant past. Worse yet probably to congress or the FBI. She'll be proven a liar yet again. The only question at the debate will be "is she lying now?", or "was she lying then?" Either way, she's pretty much fucked. Enter the partisan press...
Fox will conduct the first debate. Fact checking her dies afterwards will be a sport.

I am sure if Fox conducts the first debate they will 'fact check' Clinton, and proclaim every word Trump utters to be the true word of God proclaimed to the American people.

Hillary will have a seizure, pee her depends and start barking and then collapse and Donald will kick her in the balls?

Hillary will panic....freeze....utter some gibberish....have a seizure....leave on a stretcher.
That seizure can be forced. Here is what I suggest for the Trump supporters in the audience. Whenever Hillary says GOP racism in an answer, they take their cell phone and snap a flash toward her. Hundreds of flashes will cause a seizure. That's why she ropes off news people in parades and refuses to hold a news conference for over 270 days now. People wonder what is she hiding. trump holds news conference everyday.

I actually love that idea.....dozens of Trumpsters trying to 'force a seizure'.....because that is pretty much all a Trumpster wants from a 'debate'

I am sure if Fox conducts the first debate they will 'fact check' Clinton, and proclaim every word Trump utters to be the true word of God proclaimed to the American people.

I doubt that... Ailes & Fox aren't exactly in the bag for Trump. But, if you actually watched it instead of getting your talking point elsewhere you'd know this.

Forum List

Back