What will happen if the US Army will fight with all the armies of the world at the same time?

To be honest, in the Russian Federation, ordinary people are prone to lies and hypocrisy, or is it just stupidity. These airborne soldiers, whom they pass off as "elite troops", live among them, and they know very well that they are nothing special. However, this myth is still firmly rooted.

The U.S. is not fighting in Ukraine
Actually they are, only thing missing are US troops, everything else is controlled by them on the battlefield, i wouldn't be surprised if they have people on the ground helping those Ukrainian Nazis to launch weapons like Himars, the Nato gangsters are accessories to genocide and murder, if i provided a gun to someone then it was used to kill a person that's what i would be charged with by the police.

Actually they are, only thing missing are US troops, everything else is controlled by them on the battlefield, i wouldn't be surprised if they have people on the ground helping those Ukrainian Nazis to launch weapons like Himars, the Nato gangsters are accessories to genocide and murder, if i provided a gun to someone then it was used to kill a person that's what i would be charged with by the police.
let's not forget that Putin opened hostilities. with designed-to-malfunction cluster ammo used primarily on the elderly of Ukraine.

The U.S. is not fighting in Ukraine
by admission of your own leaders, you are fighting a proxy war over there.
and by far most of the ammo is produced in the US and paid for by US tax payers.
Biden's statement of 'unwaivering support' also struck a wrong nerve over here.
you just don't give a guy like Zelensky a blank cheque!
Zelensky & co for years wanted to hand over the Black Sea and that Russian naval base in Crimea to the West.
they stalled the Minsk agreements into perpetuity.
and *that's* just not done.
Ukraine has an obligation not to be just good neighbors towards the US, NATO, AUKUS and the EU (with whom it has chosen to be good friends), but *also* towards Russia, due to it's place on the map.

Last edited:
Judging by how quickly they dealt with Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom, they are capable of defeating the whole world at once. Iraq had a strong army, and there were even developments in the field of weapons of mass destruction. It only took 2 months.

I think that if the US armed forces come out with full force, they will defeat the whole world. How do you think?

You play too many video games.

Not any more.

Thanks to Potatohead's Diversity, Inclusion and Equality policies for the US military all we have now are purse swingers.
diversity in the military is very good, says the great cornholio

diversity in the military is very good, says the great cornholio

We saw the Diversity soldier defect to North Korea a couple of weeks ago, didn't we? Then the next week the Diversity sailors selling out their country to the goddamn Chinese.

Diversity sucks.

You read too much cheap press for the redneck.

Actually. I was a Soldier for 9 years. So using my experience. Trust me you have no idea what you are talking about.

Want to go up against the world? Really? Outnumbered so badly? You realize there aren’t enough bullets in the inventory to kill them all don’t you?

Actually. I was a Soldier for 9 years. So using my experience. Trust me you have no idea what you are talking about.

Trust me, now every third idiot screams that he was on the moon, in Vietnam or in the stone age.

This is just ordinary data that no one disputes. But the shit you're reading might be showing it from a "different angle"

The problem with modern jesters is that they don't realize how stupid they look, but that's exactly their strength.

Trust me, now every third idiot screams that he was on the moon, in Vietnam or in the stone age.

This is just ordinary data that no one disputes. But the shit you're reading might be showing it from a "different angle"

The problem with modern jesters is that they don't realize how stupid they look, but that's exactly their strength.

Everyone is lying except you. And Trump. Maybe.

I am not going to waste time trying to convince a douchbag that I’m a veteran. I’ve got the DD-214 and joys of being watched. It’s my experience that the I would have joined but….. folks are the most aggressive.

It's a numbers game. No matter the quality and quantity of equipment you have any country willing to throw millions of bodies at you will eventually win. China and India definitely have the numbers. The US could handle either of these countries separately but would be in real trouble if they combined forces with others. We could just nuke these countries but no one wins a nuclear war.

There is also the issue of the American public. The civilian population in the US hasn't had the fortitude to win wars since WWII. No matter how much support at the start when the body bags start coming home they want it over with.

Forum List

Back