What will happen when Texas flips Democrat?

You don't think it's racist to cut programs that hurt mostly minorities just so you can give more giveaways to the rich? I guess that's what makes you a republican.

Letting people keep THEIR OWN MONEY is not a give-away. As I noted above, whites are fleeing the Democrats because they see that the Democrats think of them as money crops to be picked for the benefit of minorities. Look at your complaint, it focuses on the fact that whites don't want their taxes going to support minorities. Yeah, they don't. That doesn't make whites or Republicans racists though, racism is the core the Democratic platform. If you're black then you get Affirmative Action, but if you're white then there is no lowered and favored status for you.

Bulldog is a raving imbecile.

Just to expand on your point a little and demonstrate to all the libtard imbeciles in hopes that it just might compromise their programming:

Affirmative Action is deleterious to minorities in our current society because it perpetuates theidea that minorities can not prosper in our society. How are minorities supposed to feel equal or welcome in this country while democrooks insist that the only reason any of them are employed is because of federal force?

Also, these bed wetters love to say insipid shit like " cutting benefits cut will hurt mostly minorities". Clearly they're not aware that %40 of welfare spending goes to whites alone. Furthermore keeping people dependent on government shouldn't be a goal unless you're a criminally insane sociopath or a complete blithering idiot.

Guess which one most of the libs on this forum are.

OK teabagger. Your claim that affirmative action is detrimental has been disproven so many times till arguing that is like trying to argue with a flat earther. I know you have heard the evidence many times but still chose to cling to your Limbaugh talking point. Believe what you want. Better men than I have shown you the documented proof and haven't pierced your tiny mind, so I won't bother other than to say you are wrong. The only thing you idiots have is insults and a list of rush quotes that you probably repeat in your sleep, so go screw yourself. It's easier to have a rational conversation with an ex-mother-in-law than it is with a teabagger.

A teabagger is slang-derogatory of either a woman that sucks balls or a faggot.

And your point was what?

A teabagger is also the name chosen by the teaparty which has been controlled by the crazy extreme right wing since shortly after it's inception. I didn't give them that name...they chose it, and were quite proud of it until someone told them what it meant in the past. They proudly proclaimed that's what they are, and I intend to honor that choice every time it is appropriate. My overall point was that I thoroughly enjoy a discussion of the facts, and will respond in the manner that I am addressed. You want to discuss facts, great. You want to start out with insults and flame me? You better be ready to receive at least as much as you give. I usually enjoy one as well as the other, but constant childish back and forth gets tedious after a while.

Come on...at least have the courage to admit when you are insulting people, Bulldog! You know that the term "teabagger" was coined by the left to mock a newly formed conservative group that grew out of opposition to "Big Government".

When I call someone a "treehugger" it isn't because that's what they decided to call themselves...it's a derogatory term and used to poke fun at others.

That's the difference between sand people and religious nuts. Sane people research what they need to know. Religious nuts wait for the voices in their heads to tell them.

The insane hear voices.

Spiritual folk tend to be able to discern the difference between right and wrong.

Something seems to tell them that. Just a hunch mind you.

That's a big difference. Most people know that something as conscience, a sense of right, personal morals, or something along those lines. Being human, we know that our beliefs could be wrong, but are the best we have for now. Religious nuts think it is an infallible voice in their head, or in the sky or somewhere else that can not possibly be wrong. Great evil has been and continues to be done because of their belief that that magic voice couldn't possibly be wrong.

I contend that having a conscious and having the Holy Spirit are possibly one in the same.

The difference is that with a conscience, when you see that you made a bad choice, you can change to more accurate beliefs. If you think it is infallible instruction, the fact that it is sometimes wrong and unnecessarily hurts people doesn't matter. In that case, you think the people who are hurt are at fault and deserve the pain you caused.

Problem is, what is right is right, regardless if it hurts someone. What is right isn't conditional. Being pure in spirit has a tendency to make one more aware of right and wrong. This is why Democrats encourage, shall we say, lax morals.

And thinking you're infallible is a sin, thus human, not a product of the Holy Spirit.

Lax morals? Really? You want to go there? For religious nuts, they aren't thinking they are infallible. When their conscience, or whatever, tells them something is right, or wrong, they believe it is some infallible entity telling them. It removes the possibility that anything could possibly be mistaken about that original thought, and also removes them of the requirement to evaluate the consequences of their action on that thought. "God said it, and I believe it", is an excuse that allows them to blame the victims of their original, unevaluated beliefs, for any damage that those thoughts cause." If what I do harms you, then God wants you harmed" is a common belief among the religious nuts. Don't get me wrong. I am a Christian as well, but not the "I'm perfect and you're trash, God wants me to have everything and you deserve nothing" type of Christian.

The insane hear voices.

Spiritual folk tend to be able to discern the difference between right and wrong.

Something seems to tell them that. Just a hunch mind you.

That's a big difference. Most people know that something as conscience, a sense of right, personal morals, or something along those lines. Being human, we know that our beliefs could be wrong, but are the best we have for now. Religious nuts think it is an infallible voice in their head, or in the sky or somewhere else that can not possibly be wrong. Great evil has been and continues to be done because of their belief that that magic voice couldn't possibly be wrong.

I contend that having a conscious and having the Holy Spirit are possibly one in the same.

The difference is that with a conscience, when you see that you made a bad choice, you can change to more accurate beliefs. If you think it is infallible instruction, the fact that it is sometimes wrong and unnecessarily hurts people doesn't matter. In that case, you think the people who are hurt are at fault and deserve the pain you caused.

Problem is, what is right is right, regardless if it hurts someone. What is right isn't conditional. Being pure in spirit has a tendency to make one more aware of right and wrong. This is why Democrats encourage, shall we say, lax morals.

And thinking you're infallible is a sin, thus human, not a product of the Holy Spirit.

Lax morals? Really? You want to go there? For religious nuts, they aren't thinking they are infallible. When their conscience, or whatever, tells them something is right, or wrong, they believe it is some infallible entity telling them. It removes the possibility that anything could possibly be mistaken about that original thought, and also removes them of the requirement to evaluate the consequences of their action on that thought. "God said it, and I believe it", is an excuse that allows them to blame the victims of their original, unevaluated beliefs, for any damage that those thoughts cause." If what I do harms you, then God wants you harmed" is a common belief among the religious nuts. Don't get me wrong. I am a Christian as well, but not the "I'm perfect and you're trash, God wants me to have everything and you deserve nothing" type of Christian.

Well, I believe some Christians are full of shit and don't practice their faith the way Jesus intended.

Letting people keep THEIR OWN MONEY is not a give-away. As I noted above, whites are fleeing the Democrats because they see that the Democrats think of them as money crops to be picked for the benefit of minorities. Look at your complaint, it focuses on the fact that whites don't want their taxes going to support minorities. Yeah, they don't. That doesn't make whites or Republicans racists though, racism is the core the Democratic platform. If you're black then you get Affirmative Action, but if you're white then there is no lowered and favored status for you.

Just to expand on your point a little and demonstrate to all the libtard imbeciles in hopes that it just might compromise their programming:

Affirmative Action is deleterious to minorities in our current society because it perpetuates theidea that minorities can not prosper in our society. How are minorities supposed to feel equal or welcome in this country while democrooks insist that the only reason any of them are employed is because of federal force?

Also, these bed wetters love to say insipid shit like " cutting benefits cut will hurt mostly minorities". Clearly they're not aware that %40 of welfare spending goes to whites alone. Furthermore keeping people dependent on government shouldn't be a goal unless you're a criminally insane sociopath or a complete blithering idiot.

OK teabagger. Your claim that affirmative action is detrimental has been disproven so many times till arguing that is like trying to argue with a flat earther. I know you have heard the evidence many times but still chose to cling to your Limbaugh talking point. Believe what you want. Better men than I have shown you the documented proof and haven't pierced your tiny mind, so I won't bother other than to say you are wrong. The only thing you idiots have is insults and a list of rush quotes that you probably repeat in your sleep, so go screw yourself. It's easier to have a rational conversation with an ex-mother-in-law than it is with a teabagger.

And your point was what?

A teabagger is also the name chosen by the teaparty which has been controlled by the crazy extreme right wing since shortly after it's inception. I didn't give them that name...they chose it, and were quite proud of it until someone told them what it meant in the past. They proudly proclaimed that's what they are, and I intend to honor that choice every time it is appropriate. My overall point was that I thoroughly enjoy a discussion of the facts, and will respond in the manner that I am addressed. You want to discuss facts, great. You want to start out with insults and flame me? You better be ready to receive at least as much as you give. I usually enjoy one as well as the other, but constant childish back and forth gets tedious after a while.
Well, since the Tea Party doesn't really exist, the shitheads you claim chose the name don't represent anyone who supports the movement.

Personally, I believe what these folks thought it meant and what you and I both know it means are quite different.

If I were to call you a butt-reaming asshole I would expect the same reaction as I would get from any so-called Teabagger today.

Unsurprisingly, I am called much worse than that quite often by some of the nuts on this board. So you are saying you believe most, if not everything they believe, and support most, if not everything they support,but you just don't want to be included in their group. I'm not sure it works that way bubba. If you are a teabagger, you are a teabagger....I don't make the rules.

Well, I believe some Christians are full of shit and don't practice their faith the way Jesus intended.

That hasn't stopped them from becoming a large part of the GOP.

And your point was what?

Well, since the Tea Party doesn't really exist, the shitheads you claim chose the name don't represent anyone who supports the movement.

Personally, I believe what these folks thought it meant and what you and I both know it means are quite different.

If I were to call you a butt-reaming asshole I would expect the same reaction as I would get from any so-called Teabagger today.

Unsurprisingly, I am called much worse than that quite often by some of the nuts on this board. So you are saying you believe most, if not everything they believe, and support most, if not everything they support,but you just don't want to be included in their group. I'm not sure it works that way bubba. If you are a teabagger, you are a teabagger....I don't make the rules.

And you're a butt-reaming asshole if you think calling me a teabagger fits.

You're correct. You don't make the rules, so quit trying to dictate them.

Well, most Hispanics are Catholic.

I know plenty of Democrats who go to church every God damned Sunday.

Try to lose this constant barrage of stereotypes, okay? It's really boring.

And your point was what?

Come on...at least have the courage to admit when you are insulting people, Bulldog! You know that the term "teabagger" was coined by the left to mock a newly formed conservative group that grew out of opposition to "Big Government".

When I call someone a "treehugger" it isn't because that's what they decided to call themselves...it's a derogatory term and used to poke fun at others.

Sure, I know they don't like it, but the difference is that those goobers did actually chose the name, and were quite proud of it until they received ridicule for it. Here is an official video put out by the tea party.

If I made a choice that bad, I would be embarrassed too.

When I hear and have heard for years about how all liberals are lazy bums who just lay on the couch, smoke dope, hate the country, want to rape your kids and turn them gay, etc. etc. I find it a little hard to feel the sensitivity the right wants us to have in this one situation. I suggest you try to move your party back toward sanity and reason, and the name calling will probably slow down. Believe me, I listened to insults from the right for years before I decided to join in. It seems to be the only way to communicate with them.

And your point was what?

OK, you don't think it fits, but I say "if it walks like a teabagger, and quacks like a teabagger, then it's probably a teabagger."

And your point was what?

OK, you don't think it fits, but I say "if it walks like a teabagger, and quacks like a teabagger, then it's probably a teabagger."

Well, since a teabagger often wears a wig, fishnets, lipstick and eyeshadow, I feel you're playing for the wrong team and would say in your case it takes one to know one.

Deal. You back off on all the crap, and I will too, but you gotta know by now that I generally respond in the manner that is chosen by the discussion. You can't be an insulting ass and not expect a response in kind.

What will happen if Texas flips Democrat? They will demand a multi-billion dollar infusion into their economy by the US government. It has been over 50 years since JFK and LBJ spend billions of dollars in Texas on NASA. They want to know what we democrats have done for them lately.

Well, since a teabagger often wears a wig, fishnets, lipstick and eyeshadow, I feel you're playing for the wrong team and would say in your case it takes one to know one.

Now, I just agreed to play nice and you come up with this crap? What exactly do you expect me to do now?

Deal. You back off on all the crap, and I will too, but you gotta know by now that I generally respond in the manner that is chosen by the discussion. You can't be an insulting ass and not expect a response in kind.

You started it faggot.

Been checking out any Gloryholes lately?

Now, I just agreed to play nice and you come up with this crap? What exactly do you expect me to do now?

Try putting your thumb up your butt.

You started it faggot.

Ok. Let the games begin, but I got too many meetings this afternoon to waste time with a silly teabagger.

Try putting your thumb up your butt.

I told you he was an imbecile.

You started it faggot.

Ok. Let the games begin, but I got too many meetings this afternoon to waste time with a silly teabagger.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass....

It won't be in 2016, or 2020. Texas going blue, that is. But maybe by 2024.

2016, Georgia and North Carolina are the states on the verge of going blue. And none of the previous blue states are going to flip back. It's hard to see the Republicans ever winning another presidential election. They simply can't cheat hard enough to overcome the Democratic margin of victory, though they'll still try.

Even the Liberal Central High Command at Slate disagrees with you:

Goodbye West Virginia

Republicans have been chipping away at this Democratic stronghold. On Election Night, its collapse may be complete.
West Virginia is a red state, and you can blame George W. Bush.

That might sound premature, as the state still has two Democratic senators, a Democratic governor, a Democrat-controlled House of Delegates, and a Democrat-controlled state Senate. But it isn’t.

Next week, it’s almost guaranteed that the state will send a Republican to the U.S. Senate for the first time since 1958. There’s also a realistic chance that all three of West Virginia’s congressional seats will be filled by Republicans. In 2012, it elected its first Republican attorney general in almost 100 years. And it’s voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election of this millennium. West Virginia used to be blue. It’s not anymore. Here’s how that happened.

As for long term trends, here's a baseline you can extrapolate from:

Chart-3-6-25.gif

chart4-6-25.gif

chart5-6-25.gif

chart6-6-25.gif

chart7-6-25.gif

map1-6-25.gif

If it's a game of sexual slang that they want to play, then beat them at their own game. Just tell them that they're from the Dirty Sanchez Party.

Forum List

Back