What will Replace the Ds?

Don't even try to dissuade me from the facts about the Democrats and their intentions to turn America over to the mud people. I've watched way, way, way too many videos and stories from news sources I trust to fall for any shenanigans by cultural marxist statists.

The Democrats are all secret Jews who love Muslims and homos and Mexicans and negroes and want to wipe out the white race. I have some literature and news items which prove this. I am extremely intelligent and have watched thousands and thousands of hours of video evidence and you can't disprove any of these facts.
The dems are obviously going more progressive. Given the demise of unions and rise of capital, I'm not sure that's a bad thing for the country. It is not 1980, after all. I wonder if the progressivism will be divisive on social issues, making people with one belief on an issue capable of some logical support losers, and others who also have a rational argument winners. And neither side may have a lock on consistency and lack of hypocrisy.

Or will the progressives attempt a big tent inclusion of ideologies, as did Reagan, while finding a simple consensus of pretty basic economic and natl security beliefs enough for unity. Agree on what can be agreed upon, and leave the rest for another day.

I think it could go either way.

What becomes of the conservative (federalist, whig, and party of Lincoln) party seems more iffy to me. There's a fight between isolationism and protectionism and capital. Trump is winning, but capital got a tax cut and decided to sit the rest of it out.

Venezuela is a nice preview of what the Democrats want to do to America
^^^ Such a statement witnesses the paresis is breaking into the writer's brain. There is no such proof to make such a statement, other than a crumbling intellect.

#25 creates a thesis for which no objective evidence has been offered that Dems want the same thing as what is happening in Venezuela.

Nothing. It's a flame bait OP and belongs in the Badlands.

I don't think a blue wave is in the cards anymore. The conditions existed for one, but the Dems are choking it away. I don't know why they are playing it this way.

Venezuela is a nice preview of what the Democrats want to do to America
And you will see the results in the Blue Wall after the election, passage of new taxes will lead to mass exodus from many states.
:290968001256257790-final:

Anyone who thinks the swing has left the Dems' blue wave is not being objective, just playing to their hopes.

Last edited:
I don't think a blue wave is in the cards anymore. The conditions existed for one, but the Dems are choking it away. I don't know why they are playing it this way.

The Left wing of the party is considered a pack of LWNGs by mainstream Ds.

Forum List

Back