🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will republicans do first?

I think number one on the agenda should be rounding up all the race-baiters and shooting every one of the reptiles.
Violence appears to be your answer to everything.

"No nukes". How quaint. How absolutely arcane. Did you get that one from a Grateful Dead concert on welfare check day at Golden Gate Park back in '67? What an idiot.
It refers to a series of concerts I was involved with in New York City in the late 70s. Guess you are the idiot for being so ignorant.

Why did I know that? Was it tough being a homeless roadie?
Would not know, I was a musician.
Far out man! That's like, cosmic and stuff. Did the band tip you roadies when you ran down to Safeway to get them toilet paper and M&M's and Tampax?

"No nukes". How quaint. How absolutely arcane. Did you get that one from a Grateful Dead concert on welfare check day at Golden Gate Park back in '67? What an idiot.
It refers to a series of concerts I was involved with in New York City in the late 70s. Guess you are the idiot for being so ignorant.

Far out man! That's like, cosmic and stuff. Did the band tip you roadies when you ran down to Safeway to get them toilet paper and M&M's and Tampax?
Your reading skills are not very good.

Roadies actually make pretty good money. More than you, I have no doubt.

I expect they will float a ceremonial "Kill Obamacare" bill in the Senate that will go nowhere
As with Clinton, I expect Republicans will try to tie Obama up for the next two years with endless Congressional investigations

Forum List

Back