🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

You guys threw an Eight Year Tantrum when Obama got elected.

I think the real concern is if the leftists lose....AGAIN. They are already demonstrating their toddler tantrum. When it happens for real, they will throw the biggest fit imaginable. So far, they have not quite crossed the line that will end in their deaths, but if they lose, watch these children/crybabies take their ire to the suburbs and to rural America. Then, watch as they are shipped out in body bags.

Wow, more wank fantasies.

Hate to break it to you, But Trump has already lost. It was over for him when he shot and gassed peaceful protesters. Republicans are running from him as fast as they can, it's why candidates he backed lost in primaries yesterday.

So you'll shoot yourself in the head if Rump wins?

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

It takes a lot to anger people like that.

Recent elections don’t show it

There is a backlash against Trump

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?
Democrats got nine million more votes than Republicans in 2018
That’s when the lies were still going...

Trump's lies will be going as long as he is around.
Honey, you just wait and see... Durham will be arriving shortly...

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.

Nothing to do
Just buy an AR 15 and “ tend to your life “ as USA will be totally destroyed

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?

Any day now?

What happened to Republicans? They have devolved from the Party of Lincoln to the Party of Trump. Democrats evolved, Republicans devolved. Can anyone explain this?

1593043804145.png

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?

Any day now?
Soon, my buttercup, soon..,

Attorney General William Barr said Sunday that “developments” in U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe are expected this summer.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. It’s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.
And yet rioting all across the nation is not right wingers being violent. Just like the last time. And the time before that.

You may need a mirror.

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?
And then BLM riots happened. America usually regrets electing Dems. Everyone who isn’t a radical Marxist thinks Dems are crazy for wanting to defund and abolish police.
And allowing the mobs a month long riot destroying their cities.

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

I think the real concern is if the leftists lose....AGAIN. They are already demonstrating their toddler tantrum. When it happens for real, they will throw the biggest fit imaginable. So far, they have not quite crossed the line that will end in their deaths, but if they lose, watch these children/crybabies take their ire to the suburbs and to rural America. Then, watch as they are shipped out in body bags.

Hate to break it to you, But Trump has already lost. It was over for him when he shot and gassed peaceful protesters. Republicans are running from him as fast as they can, it's why candidates he backed lost in primaries yesterday.
No Republican is going to vote for a party of Marxists.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. It’s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.
And yet rioting all across the nation is not right wingers being violent. Just like the last time. And the time before that.

You may need a mirror.

Charlottesville wasn’t right wingers?

You were warned.

Actually, what you should do WHEN Biden wins is understand how much your party has lost the plot.

There just aren't enough angry old white people to keep you afloat.
May we presume that, despite the constant tone of your posts, you are not angry all the time?

Soon, my buttercup, soon..,

Attorney General William Barr said Sunday that “developments” in U.S. Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe are expected this summer.

unfortunately, this is nothing more than the establishment playing good cop bad cop.
It's to keep both sides forever counting on them doing the right thing. But in reality, the Establishment will ALWAYS look after itself and not you.
Trust me....nothing is coming

I'd be willing to place a wager on it :cool:

Yeah, keep counting on those very few Globalist, Corporate connected Rs to be Trump's downfall; they didn't vote for him in 2016.

You were warned.
And once again CC brings up perhaps a handful of incidents vs nationwide Liberals riots.

Forum List

Back