What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?

When (NOT "if") Mr. Biden is elected the 46th President of the United States of America, Republicans and thinking Independents and thinking Democrats will do at least two things:

1. As usual, they will get up in the morning and go to work as usual and go home as usual.

2. Those who live in certain large cities will carefully monitor the crime situation and may make plans to move to a safer area of the country.

Here's what's going to happen when Biden wins.

Democrats and Republicans will get together to change the laws so something like Trump never happens again. They'll get rid of the Electoral College (Finally!), strengthen ethics laws and the GOP will adopt something like the Superdelegate Rule to keep a candidate like Trump from winning their nomination.

The real question becomes, will the American people forgive the Republicans for Trump?

As somebody who's not voting for Biden let's be honest. Many of you will do the same exact thing he Democrats did when Trump won: you'll cry and whine and blame "cheating" and find a million ways to resolve your cognitive...but drop the badass act, it's getting old and we all know you wont do shit.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.

I will start taking bets on his resignation date, so his VP can take over.

I put the over/under at 1 year 3 months from inauguration.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. It’s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.
And yet rioting all across the nation is not right wingers being violent. Just like the last time. And the time before that.

You may need a mirror.

Charlottesville wasn’t right wingers?
The violence at Charlottesville was essentially ONE right winger.

You do understand the difference when a violent idiot does something horrible and when violence is perpetrated by entire groups, right? Interestingly enough, at Charlottesville the protesters were declared violent and a public hazard as well as being engaged with the police before any violence happened at all. They were vilified (and rightfully so as they were a bunch of white supremacists) from the get go.

The rioters this time around have received nothing but capitulation and adoration of the media at large even AFTER outright violence has broken out. More people have died as a direct result as well. All generally ignored.

What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?
It's not like worlds collide for me if Biden gets elected. Who is POTUS has very little to do with most people's daily life. It'll just go hand in hand with all of the other incredibly stupid things in this world. Just a new brainless cluck in office to crookedly lie to and steal from the American people. It's a win-win for me, Joe can't hurt me and I might even benefit, plus I can sit back and endlessly howl every day here creating thread after thread about all of the jackass idiot things he does laughing at the Left that I told them so.

No one wins with a Joe Biden.

You were warned.

Depends. On what comes in the weeks and months following a Biden "victory".

Doing away with Trump's policies and trying to patch up relations with the rest of the world will be at the top of the agenda. I hear Mexico has already agreed to pay for a "TRUMP SUCKS" sign at the border.
So they are trying to keep people in Mexico?

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

It takes a lot to anger people like that.

Probably should get to know more people then.... A majority of people wanted Hillary and not Trump in the first place...

Only in place like the People's Republic of California.

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

Probably should get to know more people then.... A majority of people wanted Hillary and not Trump in the first place...

No, not "only in California" . Trump only won by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. More people have died from COVID than Trump's margin of victory.

No, not "only in California" . Trump only won by fewer than 80,000 votes in three states. More people have died from COVID than Trump's margin of victory.
She won 20 states and DC. Trump won 30. That proves my point. Her margin of victory in the EC was mostly from NY and California.

She won 20 states and DC. Trump won 30. That proves my point. Her margin of victory in the EC was mostly from NY and California.
Keep whistling past that graveyard...

The only way president Trump can win, is through cheating.... of which it has been documented, he has no problem doing. :rolleyes:

You were warned.
First if all "LMf'nAO!!!"

Second, all.your gonna do is run around like your hair was on fire.

Keep whistling past that graveyard...

You are the one denying the truth. That's your problem not mine.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. It’s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.
And yet rioting all across the nation is not right wingers being violent. Just like the last time. And the time before that.

You may need a mirror.

Charlottesville wasn’t right wingers?
The violence at Charlottesville was essentially ONE right winger.

You do understand the difference when a violent idiot does something horrible and when violence is perpetrated by entire groups, right? Interestingly enough, at Charlottesville the protesters were declared violent and a public hazard as well as being engaged with the police before any violence happened at all. They were vilified (and rightfully so as they were a bunch of white supremacists) from the get go.

The rioters this time around have received nothing but capitulation and adoration of the media at large even AFTER outright violence has broken out. More people have died as a direct result as well. All generally ignored.

Are you talking about Mr Fields ?

Yeah, keep counting on those very few Globalist, Corporate connected Rs to be Trump's downfall; they didn't vote for him in 2016.

He hadn't gassed peaceful protesters then.

What he's losing are Suburban women, and old people who don't like the fact he's willing to sacrifice them to get the economy back open again.

But let's say he gets everyone who voted for him in 2016. So what?

The reason he "won" was because a lot of Obama voters stayed home in 2016. Black voter turnout shrank from 66% to 59%. After these demonstrations and Trump's tone deafness on police brutality, that won't happen again.

6% wasted their votes on Third parties in 2016. Right now, third parties are polling at less than 1%.
Hilarious!
I live in the suburbs and he ain't losing suburban women.
I know people all over this great nation and he ain't losing suburban women.

The Red & Purple states go to Biden because everyone wants the corporate tax rate to go back up so people can be laid off...Right?
Not to mention all of those spanking new minority owned establishments losing their customer base.
Get the sarcasm?

You were warned.
Wow, sounds serious. What do you have in mind?

Forum List

Back