What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?

Soon, my buttercup, soon..,

Attorney General William Barr said Sunday that ā€œdevelopmentsā€ in U.S. Attorney John Durhamā€™s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe are expected this summer.

unfortunately, this is nothing more than the establishment playing good cop bad cop.
It's to keep both sides forever counting on them doing the right thing. But in reality, the Establishment will ALWAYS look after itself and not you.
Trust me....nothing is coming

I'd be willing to place a wager on it :cool:
Iā€™ll take@ bite from a hat, if it doesnā€™t. Barr has said enough I trust him.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.
Holy crap. It's only June.

This isn't a good sign.

You guys need to get a grip. Back away from the radio. Slowly.

Probably should get to know more people then.... A majority of people wanted Hillary and not Trump in the first place...

Even IF that was true, it would just serve to show how stupid years of democrat indoctrination has made their Lemmings.
I doubt there's another politician on the planet as corrupt.

Honestly, the American Taliban should hope and prayer that Biden, or whoever their nominee is, loses. They're counting on Xi and the CCP to manufacture enough votes to win, but it ends very badly that way

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

You guys threw an Eight Year Tantrum when Obama got elected.

I think the real concern is if the leftists lose....AGAIN. They are already demonstrating their toddler tantrum. When it happens for real, they will throw the biggest fit imaginable. So far, they have not quite crossed the line that will end in their deaths, but if they lose, watch these children/crybabies take their ire to the suburbs and to rural America. Then, watch as they are shipped out in body bags.

Wow, more wank fantasies.

Hate to break it to you, But Trump has already lost. It was over for him when he shot and gassed peaceful protesters. Republicans are running from him as fast as they can, it's why candidates he backed lost in primaries yesterday.

We threw a tantrum? How many baseball practices did we shoot up? How many building did we loot and burn down?

Who'd Trump gas?

I swear you morons have to be getting paid to spout such obvious fake drivel.

If that happens big if in my opinion I'm going to do what the left couldn't or wouldn't do after 2016 live my life and act like a mature adult. I will also stock up on guns and ammo if the left continues with the moronic defund the police stuff and remains content to let out of control mobs run around looting, burning, and destroying anything they wish with no consquences.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. Itā€™s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.

Thanks for admitting we arent violent scumbags like dems.
But that can change.

They'd probably take over another wildlife refuge or something.

More importantly, what will student debtors do if they have to hold onto that debt another full 8 years. I guess saw through the wall and make a run for it.

They'd probably take over another wildlife refuge or something.

More importantly, what will student debtors do if they have to hold onto that debt another full 8 years. I guess saw through the wall and make a run for it.
Honey, students chose their debt, and for decades have had to pay on it for decades. No one is special today. They choose the college they go to and how much debt they wish to incur.

You were warned.
Nothing personally, I will stock up on more ammo,food,water etc etc etc. Prepare for Biden to croak OR more likely his cabinet to use 25th amendment to knock him out of the way for his blue gum negress VP, then I will certainly ramp up my buying and fortifying etc.

I am no Republican and I think the party is overrun by authoritarian ass wipes, but I have noticed that Republicans tend to be the adults in the room. There will be no serious tantrums.

You guys threw an Eight Year Tantrum when Obama got elected.

Well that's weird. I don't remember looting the Shopko or burning down any liquor stores in 2008. I must have amnesia or something.

So you'll shoot yourself in the head if Rump wins?

No, I'll continue to fight for stolen democracy... Actually, winning a second term would be the worst thing that could happen to Trump, given Second Terms are always disasters. Given what a shit-show dumpster fire his first term has been, his second will be epicly bad.

He should quit while he's behind.

Yeah, keep counting on those very few Globalist, Corporate connected Rs to be Trump's downfall; they didn't vote for him in 2016.

He hadn't gassed peaceful protesters then.

What he's losing are Suburban women, and old people who don't like the fact he's willing to sacrifice them to get the economy back open again.

But let's say he gets everyone who voted for him in 2016. So what?

The reason he "won" was because a lot of Obama voters stayed home in 2016. Black voter turnout shrank from 66% to 59%. After these demonstrations and Trump's tone deafness on police brutality, that won't happen again.

6% wasted their votes on Third parties in 2016. Right now, third parties are polling at less than 1%.

So you'll shoot yourself in the head if Rump wins?

No, I'll continue to fight for stolen democracy... Actually, winning a second term would be the worst thing that could happen to Trump, given Second Terms are always disasters. Given what a shit-show dumpster fire his first term has been, his second will be epicly bad.

He should quit while he's behind.
Go find the thugs who beat up the black fag in your city. That would be more constructive.

When (NOT "if") Mr. Biden is elected the 46th President of the United States of America, Republicans and thinking Independents and thinking Democrats will do at least two things:

1. As usual, they will get up in the morning and go to work as usual and go home as usual.

2. Those who live in certain large cities will carefully monitor the crime situation and may make plans to move to a safer area of the country.

Forum List

Back