What will Republicans do if Biden gets elected?

Here's what's going to happen when Biden wins.

Democrats and Republicans will get together to change the laws so something like Trump never happens again. They'll get rid of the Electoral College (Finally!), strengthen ethics laws and the GOP will adopt something like the Superdelegate Rule to keep a candidate like Trump from winning their nomination.

The real question becomes, will the American people forgive the Republicans for Trump?

Snoopy-S.gif

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.
Nobody worries about right wing violence. It’s a fact of life like the sunrise and tides.
And yet rioting all across the nation is not right wingers being violent. Just like the last time. And the time before that.

You may need a mirror.

Charlottesville wasn’t right wingers?

When was that in Charlottesville? 2017? What happened to the perpetrator?

He was called a “very fine person” by your blob.

LIAR-S.jpg

As somebody who's not voting for Biden let's be honest. Many of you will do the same exact thing he Democrats did when Trump won: you'll cry and whine and blame "cheating" and find a million ways to resolve your cognitive...but drop the badass act, it's getting old and we all know you wont do shit.
Obama beat McCain by a 2:1 margin

Republicans still managed to convince the base that he is not the “real president” because of some birther lie.

They will do the same when Biden wins

You seem to always forget the part that it was Hillary Clinton's cabal who started the issue about failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's birthplace.

The only way president Trump can win, is through cheating.... of which it has been documented, he has no problem doing. :rolleyes:

Yes, hedge now. This asinine idea from the left and the right that their guy can only lose if there is cheating involved is the height of idiocy. If Trump wins it is not because he cheated - it is because Biden failed to get his voters out and to capture those in the middle. Same goes for Biden winning.
You're not really getting it.... this time, President Trump is all we need to get all the Democrats out to vote, not VP Biden.

And I have faith in Trump, to do just that.... outrage the Dems enough, for them to have a record turn out, at the polls!!!

Which were heads and shoulders peaceful and orderly compared to this mess.

Well, this current mess, they've been demonstrating peacefully for SIX YEARS to address police brutality. It wasn't like we all respected Colin when he took a knee, is it?

Hilarious!
I live in the suburbs and he ain't losing suburban women.
I know people all over this great nation and he ain't losing suburban women.

I know people all over this nation, and the only ones still sticking up for the Orange Shitgibbon are the dumb angry white people who got behind him to start with.

Everyone else, including establishment republicans, will be happy to see him go.

not much will change.....blacks will keep committing crimes and killing each other---maybe more since they will try to get rid of the cops.....

Everyone I know, average everyday Americans, are angry about what the Democrats are doing.

It takes a lot to anger people like that.

Recent elections don’t show it

There is a backlash against Trump

Is that why Loomer won?

One seat?
Democrats got nine million more votes than Republicans in 2018
And then BLM riots happened. America usually regrets electing Dems. Everyone who isn’t a radical Marxist thinks Dems are crazy for wanting to defund and abolish police.

Everyone who isn't an idiot thinks it's high time it happened. The USA has turned into a police state - killing more than 1000 citizens per year. Militarizing the police has only made things work.

When you have cops entering a home with a no knock warrant and tossing grenades into a baby's crib, this shit has to end. The baby lived, but will never be the same.

You seem to always forget the part that it was Hillary Clinton's cabal who started the issue about failed former President Barack Hussein Obama's birthplace.

Well, because it wasn't true... that's a right wing fantasy.

It was absolutely the case...your denial is delusional.

Whenever idiot conservatives start promoting the lie that birtherism is anything but Trump's doing, I know they'll believe any POS lie that Republicans tell them.

Which were heads and shoulders peaceful and orderly compared to this mess.

Well, this current mess, they've been demonstrating peacefully for SIX YEARS to address police brutality. It wasn't like we all respected Colin when he took a knee, is it?

Hilarious!
I live in the suburbs and he ain't losing suburban women.
I know people all over this great nation and he ain't losing suburban women.

I know people all over this nation, and the only ones still sticking up for the Orange Shitgibbon are the dumb angry white people who got behind him to start with.

Everyone else, including establishment republicans, will be happy to see him go.
Feel better?
Didn’t think so.

Democrats, if your corrupt, violent and illegal acts help you win in November, you will be facing a hostile people.

We will not do the same you are now doing to us, but what we do to you might be worse.

You were warned.

Actually, what you should do WHEN Biden wins is understand how much your party has lost the plot.

There just aren't enough angry old white people to keep you afloat.

Yes......when hilary wins.....er.....yeah, that is what you guys told us the last time....

See you in November.

Whenever idiot conservatives start promoting the lie that birtherism is anything but Trump's doing, I know they'll believe any POS lie that Republicans tell them.
Hillary started it. That's a fact, go smoke it in your tee-pee.

How can Republican a-holes argue against results like this?
1593201797805.png

Oh yeah, they're a-holes...

Who knew that Donald Trump was running for President in 2008. You're just too easy, best do some research before posting.

The idea that Obama was born elsewhere, specifically Kenya, was first floated in April 2008, according to a 22 April 2011 Politico article by Ben Smith and Byron Tau on the origins of birtherism:

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.

Hillary started it. That's a fact, go smoke it in your tee-pee.

Did Trump tell you that? He lied, and like the fool that you are, you believed him. SUCKER!

One her aides found the information, and Hillary shot it down and refused to use it. Like I said, you'll believe anything you're told:

The only way president Trump can win, is through cheating.... of which it has been documented, he has no problem doing. :rolleyes:

Yes, hedge now. This asinine idea from the left and the right that their guy can only lose if there is cheating involved is the height of idiocy. If Trump wins it is not because he cheated - it is because Biden failed to get his voters out and to capture those in the middle. Same goes for Biden winning.
You're not really getting it.... this time, President Trump is all we need to get all the Democrats out to vote, not VP Biden.

And I have faith in Trump, to do just that.... outrage the Dems enough, for them to have a record turn out, at the polls!!!
Yes, this election really is totally in Trump's hands. I will give you that.

Forum List

Back