What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

You ignorant clod. The sanctions DID NOTHING. Trump allowed US troops to KILL pootins private army.

That is the ULTIMATE SANCTION you fucking jackass.
Yes. I’m sure Putin was so upset when Russian soldiers died in an event that had nothing to do with Trump.

That’s not the statement I made but great apples to flashlights Once Again

Correct...you said this...Secret service will not permit him to be taken into custody

But the evidence is not in your favor that they would try and stop it.

Last edited:

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
What are you going to do when President Trump is reelected?

".......who is not a homosexual same as them. :laughing0301:"

Out of bemused curiosity, poster RamFan, do you have a beef with homosexuals?
Men or women?
Or both?
What happened with them a a class, or one of them a an individual, that made you seemingly dissatisfied?

Out of bemused curiosity, poster RamFan, do you have a beef with homosexuals?
Men or women?
Or both?
What happened with them a a class, or one of them a an individual, that made you seemingly dissatisfied?
Faggots are a disease, like you.

Faggots are a disease, like you.

Well, I honestly don't know much about my avatar being "a disease".
Maybe that's a topic for another thread.

But, germane to this one and the preceding posts.......what is the "disease" that poster 'miketx' claims is homosexuality.
In short, Mike, if you claim it....you gotta explain it.

That's the way it works in both real-world reality.....and in our Adult Swim here.

I am mildly sure you know that.

Good luck.

Well, I honestly don't know much about my avatar being "a disease".
Maybe that's a topic for another thread.

But, germane to this one and the preceding posts.......what is the "disease" that poster 'miketx' claims is homosexuality.
In short, Mike, if you claim it....you gotta explain it.

That's the way it works in both real-world reality.....and in our Adult Swim here.

I am mildly sure you know that.

Good luck.
Living in a fantasy must be nice but I never mentioned avatars. If you were to be immersed in penicillin you would be vanish.

Yes. I’m sure Putin was so upset when Russian soldiers died in an event that had nothing to do with Trump.

Yeah, he did. They were HIS personal troops. Trump allowed them to be killed. Over 200 of them. One quarter of the entire force at that time. Obummer would have NEVER attacked his masters troops that way.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back