What will you do when....

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
  • You have no job, there's a wall up, the undocumented immigrant workers all have been expelled and their below-minimum-wage job is offered to you at the Trump-minimum-wage of whatever it'll be that's less than what it is now? Will you accept the job?
  • Our trade agreements have been cancelled, our former trading partners impose tariffs on our goods being imported into their countries, and you have a job making "whatever" that costs dramatically more because you make $25/hour instead of $3/hour, and the price of the items you and others like you make are proportionately higher to account for your wage plus the profit the producer requires, so you still don't have the money you need to buy the stuff you want? Will you then want the trade deals restored?
  • Russia invades most of Eastern and Central Europe, the Middle East and the Caucusus, and since noboby has "paid their fair share," Russia gets to keep its captured territory? Will you just change the channel and watch reruns of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Dragnet, I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best, you know, programs from when America was great?
  • North Korea explodes a nuke in South Korea and Japan and sells a few of them to Islamic suicide bombers who sail boats across the Pacific and right into the harbors of L.A./Long Beach, Seattle, Oakland, and Tacoma and explode them? Will you thank the terrorists for taking out major "blue" states?

• You have no job, there's a wall up, the undocumented immigrant workers all have been expelled and their below-minimum-wage job is offered to you at the Trump-minimum-wage of whatever it'll be that's less than what it is now? Will you accept the job?
  • Our trade agreements have been cancelled, our former trading partners impose tariffs on our goods being imported into their countries, and you have a job making "whatever" that costs dramatically more because you make $25/hour instead of $3/hour, and the price of the items you and others like you make are proportionately higher to account for your wage plus the profit the producer requires, so you still don't have the money you need to buy the stuff you want? Will you then want the trade deals restored?
  • Russia invades most of Eastern and Central Europe, the Middle East and the Caucusus, and since noboby has "paid their fair share," Russia gets to keep its captured territory? Will you just change the channel and watch reruns of Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Dragnet, I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best, you know, programs from when America was great?
  • North Korea explodes a nuke in South Korea and Japan and sells a few of them to Islamic suicide bombers who sail boats across the Pacific and right into the harbors of L.A./Long Beach, Seattle, Oakland, and Tacoma and explode them? Will you thank the terrorists for taking out major "blue" states?
13319944_1399292010097194_2535421183881948221_n.jpg

The US is already a Fascist State, so you don't need to frighten the children with boogy man & red hoard fantasies. Everything you've presented in a science fiction package has been brewed up and is simmering on the stove as we speak. What is particularly wrong with your look into the near future, is your compass. Take a look at that sextant once again.

The invasion you speak of has already been on the move for decades, but ........ in the opposite direction. The bomb you mention was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the next one will be dropped from the same source, be it by proxy or otherwise. And America wasn't best when Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Dragnet, I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best were first aired. It was television itself that was best. Even Green Acres made better showing than "Say Yes to the Dress".

The nation however, was stringing up people of colour for no other reason - and your heroes were Joan Wayne who never served or rode the rage - cross-dressers J. Edgar, Liberace, Gomer Pyle and Rock Hudson - the slut called Norma Jean - the Kennedys, the Nixons, the Johnsons who sent several thousands of 19 year old boys to illegal wars in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos that claimed over 3 million lives - and a government that conducted black flag and dirty flag operations all over Latin America, Africa, and Asia as well as intentionally allowing black Americans to die from syphilis without treatment - and good ol' Joe Mcarthy who wanted to purge the country á la Stalin.

If you think America was "great" back then ................

The US is already a Fascist State, so you don't need to frighten the children with boogy man & red hoard fantasies. Everything you've presented in a science fiction package has been brewed up and is simmering on the stove as we speak. What is particularly wrong with your look into the near future, is your compass. Take a look at that sextant once again.

The invasion you speak of has already been on the move for decades, but ........ in the opposite direction. The bomb you mention was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the next one will be dropped from the same source, be it by proxy or otherwise. And America wasn't best when Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Dragnet, I Love Lucy and Father Knows Best were first aired. It was television itself that was best. Even Green Acres made better showing than "Say Yes to the Dress".

The nation however, was stringing up people of colour for no other reason - and your heroes were Joan Wayne who never served or rode the rage - cross-dressers J. Edgar, Liberace, Gomer Pyle and Rock Hudson - the slut called Norma Jean - the Kennedys, the Nixons, the Johnsons who sent several thousands of 19 year old boys to illegal wars in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos that claimed over 3 million lives - and a government that conducted black flag and dirty flag operations all over Latin America, Africa, and Asia as well as intentionally allowing black Americans to die from syphilis without treatment - and good ol' Joe Mcarthy who wanted to purge the country á la Stalin.

???

Red:
I think back then America was what it was, but it is better now than it was then. That's what I think.

???

Red:
I think back then America was what it was, but it is better now than it was then. That's what I think.

You don't "think" and therein lies the problem. You don't know the real history of this country and especially as it relates to the robber barons funded with Rothschild seed money to create the empire that they have today that is USA.INC....good little commies like you are nothing but useful idiots of the very ones you claim to decry....one part of me pities your utter stupidity...the other part makes me break out in gales of laughter at the irony of it all. You are like one of those "gangstas" that walk around "saggin" thinking how cool you are with your boxers showing while everyone else is laughing at you......."sag away", little fella......

....good little commies like you are nothing but useful idiots of the very ones you claim to decry....one part of me pities your utter stupidity...the other part makes me break out in gales of laughter at the irony of it all. You are like one of those "gangstas" that walk around "saggin" thinking how cool you are with your boxers showing while everyone else is laughing at you......."sag away", little fella......
You silly, little boy.
tantrum.gif

View attachment 95176

And that is the end of another stupid thread.

Forum List

Back