What would be the TREAT of the century!

I see marxist shitstain heads exploding as their comrades are being exposed and caged. I would like for Cummy wake up with black inmate dick in his mouth every morning for the next 40 years, but strock and that tireless fluffer Lisa need some hard time too.... clapper brennan mccabe - can we give them a dry cough and watch them drown in their own snot?

You got a good way with words.
You remind me of Will Muny.....

I love a good old conservative race to the bottom where you all try to top each others' political cruelty.

It's only because Dimms have grown comfortable at the bottom.
So they have only one direction to look.
And that is UP!
Sorry guy, you gave up all pretense of moral standing when you went all in on supporting Trump. Haven't you realized that yet? No matter what it is you accuse democrats of the Trump administration has done it worse right out in the open. Letting Flynn off the hook is just the start of the justice department becoming everything the wildest conspiracy theories say it was under Obama.
Trump loves America and is doing her great service. I can see why you hate him. Your boy Obamawanted to transform her.
Making America great again implies a transformation doesn't it? Are we great yet? Don't know how much more of this greatness I can stand.

I love a good old conservative race to the bottom where you all try to top each others' political cruelty.

And that is UP!
Sorry guy, you gave up all pretense of moral standing when you went all in on supporting Trump. Haven't you realized that yet? No matter what it is you accuse democrats of the Trump administration has done it worse right out in the open. Letting Flynn off the hook is just the start of the justice department becoming everything the wildest conspiracy theories say it was under Obama.
Trump loves America and is doing her great service. I can see why you hate him. Your boy Obamawanted to transform her.
Making America great again implies a transformation doesn't it? Are we great yet? Don't know how much more of this greatness I can stand.
No, just get rid of liberalism. We would be fantastic again!

And that is UP!
You could feed half the country to the ovens and still not get rid of liberalism.

And that is UP!
You could feed half the country to the ovens and still not get rid of liberalism.

Prolly, just under half.
That's how fucked up and dirty we've become with liberal Commies!

It's amazing what we can come up with when we have time on our hands. lol
Yeah My fondest dream is to see Trump drawn and quartered and that fat schmuck Barr get his head cut off Grant me those and I've got about 10 more of the repub scum waiting in line

Yeah My fondest dream is to see Trump drawn and quartered and that fat schmuck Barr get his head cut off Grant me those and I've got about 10 more of the repub scum waiting in line

Jerking off will relieve your frustration.
But, you already knew that.
Sounds like, it's time, again loser!

Jerking off will relieve your frustration.
But, you already knew that.
Sounds like, it's time, again loser!
I will but you must open your mouth first

The hard truth is ... we don't put politicians in jail in our country.

Lower level functionaries, sometimes, but not often.

frame_animal_house_84.jpg

And that is UP!
Your a minority through this country. Trump's election proved it, now go on.

Political cruelty is what you leftists have done and continue to do to the black community for 60 years.
Now you're trying to play "trigger the lib" but it's a pretty pathetic attempt.

I dont have to play trigger the lib. The MSM and Nancy, Chuckie and pals do that nicely. I do enjoy laughing at them.

Political cruelty is what you leftists have done and continue to do to the black community for 60 years.
Now you're trying to play "trigger the lib" but it's a pretty pathetic attempt.

I dont have to play trigger the lib. The MSM and Nancy, Chuckie and pals do that nicely. I do enjoy laughing at them.
Hyenas laugh too.

Forum List

Back