What would happen with a Trump Presidency with a Republican House and Senate

P
Tax cuts neither paid for themselves or gave us 4-6% growth as promised.
Tariffs have hurt rather than helped manufacturing. Layoffs in steel. Lead to huge farmer bailout.
regulation cuts have done nothing for the economy.

what policy hasn’t failed? If trump had done nothing we’d be about the same with smaller deficits.
Wrong. Tax cuts did help and curbed corporate inversions. Trade war has yet to fully play out. GDP growth has been slow but that’s not on Trump. One person cannot grow GDP. You are a Sanders guy but his policies are crazy talk. Hopefully we never find out how crazy
tax cuts a failure. Brief sugar high to the economy. Trillion dollar deficits. Any economist will tell you that. Tariffs always fail just as trumps are. Just another tax. Get your head out of your butt. I’m an independent.

If tariffs are such a failure why dont other countries abandon them?
I mean they seem perfectly happy laying em on the US.
Are they Masochist?
Are they the biggest economy in the world?

WTF does that have to do with it?
If tariffs are so great they'd abandon them so they could compete with the best economy in the world.
Why dont they?
Well if they did they might be the largest economy in the world. But they don't and they aren't. Tariffs are a tax, countries need taxes from somewhere.

If a dem delivered slow economic growth and trillion dollar deficits repubs would be screaming. But because they are stupid partisans it’s ok when it’s their guy.

LOL....dems delivered on that and worse.
And now you applaud it when it's your guy.

No,I applaud the better economy which is a step in the right direction in reducing the debt.
You cant continue to take a beating in tariffs and expect the deficit to go down.

If a dem delivered slow economic growth and trillion dollar deficits repubs would be screaming. But because they are stupid partisans it’s ok when it’s their guy.

No,I applaud the better economy which is a step in the right direction in reducing the debt.
You cant continue to take a beating in tariffs and expect the deficit to go down.
Better economy? We haven't hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. That's just sad.

P
Wrong. Tax cuts did help and curbed corporate inversions. Trade war has yet to fully play out. GDP growth has been slow but that’s not on Trump. One person cannot grow GDP. You are a Sanders guy but his policies are crazy talk. Hopefully we never find out how crazy
tax cuts a failure. Brief sugar high to the economy. Trillion dollar deficits. Any economist will tell you that. Tariffs always fail just as trumps are. Just another tax. Get your head out of your butt. I’m an independent.

Are they Masochist?

If tariffs are so great they'd abandon them so they could compete with the best economy in the world.
Why dont they?
Well if they did they might be the largest economy in the world. But they don't and they aren't. Tariffs are a tax, countries need taxes from somewhere.

So you're telling me these countries suck on purpose?
Just stop.

P

Are they Masochist?

Why dont they?

Just stop.
Many don't know any better or need the tax revenue. You think being the biggest economy is easy?

Better economy? We haven't hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. That's just sad.

Hold up....so you're implying the US economy isnt better than in the barry years?

Never said that. And you’re wrong. Many won’t work with China and many complained to the Govt regarding their theft. Your fantasy world is amusing. Give me more smileys. Our healthcare is not free markets either. Stupidly.
Give examples. Made is China is very common. I think your claim is BS.
Examples of what? There are many items that aren’t made in China. What are you talking about?
Companies that refuse to trade with China. I’ve not heard of any. Back your claim.
If I do, you promise to leave this board forever?
Oh that's cute. Grow up. Can you back your claim or not?
Yes or no? Nothing cute about it.

Are they Masochist?

Why dont they?

Just stop.
Many don't know any better or need the tax revenue. You think being the biggest economy is easy?

Dont know any better?:auiqs.jpg:

So you're saying these countries are stupid?

Dude you're a fuken moron.

Hold up....so you're implying the US economy isnt better than in the barry years?
Correct. GDP growth about the same. Unemployment slightly lower. Deficits much higher.

Correct. GDP growth about the same. Unemployment slightly lower. Deficits much higher.

Unemployment lower?

Why dont they?

Just stop.

You are the moron suggesting we follow what lesser economies are doing. Now that is really stupid.....

Give examples. Made is China is very common. I think your claim is BS.
Examples of what? There are many items that aren’t made in China. What are you talking about?
Companies that refuse to trade with China. I’ve not heard of any. Back your claim.
Why you don't like good debate? Or you don't like getting beat constantly? Grow up.

You conveniently ignore the interest expense. Apply 150bps on top of what was paid in interest under BHO and see how the deficits look

You conveniently ignore the interest expense. Apply 150bps on top of what was paid in interest under BHO and see how the deficits look
Deficits are 400 billion higher and growing fast.

Why dont they?

Just stop.

You are the moron suggesting we follow what lesser economies are doing. Now that is really stupid.....

Bwahahahaha!!!!
Lesser economies are enforcing high tariffs on the US.
Thanks for agreeing with me.
Just STFU,you're embarrassing yourself.

He will disolve Congress declare himself emperor for life have all media outlets except FOX News shutdown decree that any criricism of him is high treason and a death penalty offense and rule with an iron fist till his death from natural causes. The saddest thing is there are people who will take this post seriously and believe every word of it.

You having a rough week, Elmer? It's finally dawned on you that the Democrats are running the biggest collection of losers in the history of American elections and that with the economy doing great that you progressives don't have a prayer of winning back the White House...hasn't it? It's gonna get worse my friend...Bernie is about to fracture the Democratic Party.
I am having a rough week. I see our country politics being run by the fringe of both political parties. Both Trump and Sanders supporters are alike in that they are very angry and will not compromise to their beliefs. Both feel the USA has not treated them fairly.
Both groups are bringing the US down with them.
An economy that is showing the same numbers as Obama's but is being fueled by a a tax cut that is adding to the debt substantially higher than any Obama policy is a problem.

FU!!!
We sat through the barry years which were a miserable failure.
Now sit back and watch America roar to the forefront of world politics and success.
Oh...and feel free to complain how bad things are when the evidence clearly makes you look like a retard.
A little comedy relief to go along with Americas success is always welcome especially when it comes from you leftist tards.
I do not judge my own success or the countries success solely on the money one has or the GDP. There are more important things.
You would not understand.

Aaah yes,the typical liberal elitist ploy.
FU.
If having morals and ethics is elitist, call me an elitist. If you realize that there is more in life than a lot of money, then call me an elitist.

Why you don't like good debate? Or you don't like getting beat constantly? Grow up.
Because I am sick of your stupid and naive questions.

How much has the US lost from China's intellectual property theft?
1 in 5 corporations say China has stolen their IP within the last year: CNBC CFO survey
How China squeezes tech secrets from U.S. companies
China state-owned company charged with stealing US tech trade secrets
Here's why NASA won't work with China to explore space

Deficits are 400 billion higher and growing fast.

So why the fuck would you want to pay more in tariffs?

Just stop.

Bwahahahaha!!!!
Lesser economies are enforcing high tariffs on the US.
Thanks for agreeing with me.
Just STFU,you're embarrassing yourself.
Yes that's one reason why they are lesser economies you moron.

Forum List

Back