What would happen with a Trump Presidency with a Republican House and Senate

Deficits are 400 billion higher and growing fast.

Keep denying it. Wait, you don't know what 150bps means. LOL.

You just lost another debate.
Number jockeys are so cute, no I didn't lose anything. Trump can't hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. Just sad.

Perhaps you leftist should stop fighting Trump at every turn.
I mean we all know a successful Trump is unacceptable to you shitheads.
I'd be happy if he was successful. Problem is he isn't. Tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves. Instead we get slow growth and huge deficits. Tariffs were bringing back the jobs. Instead we have layoffs in steel, decline in manufacturing and a huge farming bailout.

Unemployment is at historic lows and you're complaining about layoffs? Tariffs are short term pain for long term gain. Again, what policies do you propose? What candidate would you like to see in office and why?
Trump tariffs were designed to help steel and instead we got layoffs. Yes I'm complaining because it's a clear policy failure.

When have tariffs ever been short term pain for long term gain? You realize they have always failed? There is never any gain. They have a very long history of failure.

I don't really have a candidate at this time. 2016 it would have been Kasich because I think he would have taken deficits seriously. I've also liked Ron Paul. Now I just think it is time for change....

planet-apes-ending.jpg

Deficits are 400 billion higher and growing fast.

Number jockeys are so cute, no I didn't lose anything. Trump can't hit 3% with trillion dollar deficits. Just sad.

I'd be happy if he was successful. Problem is he isn't. Tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves. Instead we get slow growth and huge deficits. Tariffs were bringing back the jobs. Instead we have layoffs in steel, decline in manufacturing and a huge farming bailout.

Unemployment is at historic lows and you're complaining about layoffs? Tariffs are short term pain for long term gain. Again, what policies do you propose? What candidate would you like to see in office and why?
Which radio wacko do you get all your info from?

Are you denying the unemployment numbers and the increase in wages?

Just want to know if I should go ahead and put you on ignore.

Unemployment is slightly lower yes. But he was handed a really low rate that was trending down. Of course according to trump the real unemployment rate is like 20% since the labor force participation rate is still really low. But trump doesn't talk about that anymore strangely.

Wages are really low. They have ticked up very slightly. Good wages are over 5%, we are hovering around inflation...

Trump tariffs were designed to help steel and instead we got layoffs. Yes I'm complaining because it's a clear policy failure.

When have tariffs ever been short term pain for long term gain? You realize they have always failed? There is never any gain. They have a very long history of failure.

I don't really have a candidate at this time. 2016 it would have been Kasich because I think he would have taken deficits seriously. I've also liked Ron Paul. Now I just think it is time for change....
Change to Sanders?

Unemployment is slightly lower yes. But he was handed a really low rate that was trending down. Of course according to trump the real unemployment rate is like 20% since the labor force participation rate is still really low. But trump doesn't talk about that anymore strangely.

Wages are really low. They have ticked up very slightly. Good wages are over 5%, we are hovering around inflation...
One way conversations don’t work. You refuse to answer questions you just complain. Troll.

Change to Sanders?
Its seems he's likely to be the only other option. I doubt he will be very effective, but when there is only one other option... He might get rid of some corruption.

What would happen with a Trump Presidency with a Republican House and Senate.
And include the fact Trump would not be concerned about needing to please voters for a next term.

America would be changed forever. God help us. The separations of powers would be gone. A team of yes men/women and the criminal elite would dominate the cabinet and White House staff.

An unrestrained Trump will be frightening.
I'd say a whole lot less interference and he may get a lot more done. he would only be frightening to traitors such as you.

One way conversations don’t work. You refuse to answer questions you just complain. Troll.
It was answered bro.

Please ignore me, I find you only have partisan garbage to offer.

Your desperation to downplay Trumps accomplishments is really pathetic.

It was answered bro.

You never answer shit...Hoe.

Well you complained and complained about slow economic growth from Obama. Now trump is about the same and you feebly pretend it's great. Now that is pathetic.

And off you go....
But I usually take everyone off ignore every 6 months or so.
We'll see if you're still around.

And off you go....
But I usually take everyone off ignore every 6 months or so.
We'll see if you're still around.
Thank God!

Well you complained and complained about slow economic growth from Obama. Now trump is about the same and you feebly pretend it's great. Now that is pathetic.

Before you go......
Trump has expanded the job market like no other president in the last 4 decades. In number of employed and wages.

Before you go......
Trump has expanded the job market like no other president in the last 4 decades. In number of employed and wages.
He's created less jobs than Obama. That's not good....

It was answered bro.
Wrong. Never answered what you would do about corporate inversions

It was answered bro.
Wrong. Never answered what you would do about corporate inversions
I'm not worried about inversions. Are you claiming trump got rid of them? If so please share some facts. And then I have to ask was the point of ending inversions to drastically increase deficits?

Forum List

Back