What would it take to switch you to the other party?

I came close as Bernie Sanders managed to get way more support than I wrongly assumed an unapologetic communist would get in my party. His winning would have been enough to switch me. I'm still somewhat close because of how badly Hillary has fucked up in the last couple years.

If the other option were someone good instead of Dump, I'd probably vote for them. But as things stand (and after Gary Johnson looked like a national embarrassment over "Aleppo") I may leave the Presidential vote blank and only vote on the lower tickets.

What could have happened in the last year to make you vote for the other party?

Somebody holding my kids hostage ....

Republicans would have to get rid of:

Their racism.
Their anti intellectualism
Their hatred
Their aversion towards helping other Americans
Their love of the super wealthy
Their laziness
Their lack of diversity
Their hatred of gays and other minorities.
Their lack of patriotism

I came close as Bernie Sanders managed to get way more support than I wrongly assumed an unapologetic communist would get in my party. His winning would have been enough to switch me. I'm still somewhat close because of how badly Hillary has fucked up in the last couple years.

If the other option were someone good instead of Dump, I'd probably vote for them. But as things stand (and after Gary Johnson looked like a national embarrassment over "Aleppo") I may leave the Presidential vote blank and only vote on the lower tickets.

When northern blacks and whites get along.but that would be the end of the democrat party.
The Democratic Party is 60% white.

The Republican Party is 90% white. And that last 10% is everyone else. A percent here, a percent there.

When northern blacks and whites get along.but that would be the end of the democrat party.
The Democratic Party is 60% white.

The Republican Party is 90% white. And that last 10% is everyone else. A percent here, a percent there.

Yes we know you all got suckered by LBJ to joint the party that held you in chains for 200 years...how is that working out for you?

I could never be a part of the democrat party of the kkk.....I struggle to understand how anyone could associate themselves with them.....

First of all, there's nothing at all communist about Bernie Sanders.

Second, there is NOTHING in the republican platform that I support. I don't trust the DNC, but I would vote for any democrat over a republican as long as he pushed for progressive principles.

Their racism.
Their hatred
Their laziness
Their lack of diversity
Their lack of patriotism
We did....we got rid of the GOP'ers and they ran back to your party where they came from....

f57.jpg

I really don't want to vote for Hillary. I'd have probably supported Bush, Kasich, Rubio or Cruz because reasons, but I'd have never supported Walker or Jindal as I've seen up close what their policies have done to friends and families in those states. And Trump has always been a non-starter for me.

Their racism.
Their hatred
Their laziness
Their lack of diversity
Their lack of patriotism
If all progressives moved back to Europe where they belong....

there is nothing that any republican leaders would say that would ever make me vote for any republicans ... i don't support the parties Ideals ... I realize by you saying you wouldn't vote for president that you'd leave it blank ... some states don't allow that ... your ballot would be tossed ... second leaving it blank is a vote for trump ... whether you realize it or not

It certainly wasn't last year, but I left the Republican party for the Libertarian party when Reagan signed the so called assault weapons ban.

Came back to support the Pauls in primaries, now I'm out again.

I have seen nothing in my lifetime that could possibly entice me to join the collectivist meddlers known as the Democrats. No frickin' way.

What would it take to switch you to the other party?

'They' would have to publicly admit they picked Hillary because of their own Temporary Insanity then pick a candidate who had / has NOT:

- Spent decades demonizing the victims of their spouse's sexual deviancy and rape

- Spent decades lying, scheming, placing themselves and their own benefit above all else

- Been so incompetent and political as to place Americans in harm's way and allow 4 to die needlessly

- Endangered National Security and broken US Laws

- Allied themselves with Al Qaeida, helped drag the US into an unsanctioned war, and NOT helped Al Qaeida - terrorists who killed thousands of Americans - get their own country

- Wanted to be - does NOT want to be a Tyrant, who respect the Constitution and Rule of Law, who will enforce the rule of law, and someone who will act in the best interest of the country, NOT for themselves or their party.

- DAIN BRAMAGED

Forum List

Back