What would you do if you were Hunter Biden?

Let's face it, Hunter does not have a stellar reputation. He was thrown out of th service, has a problem with drugs, is a man about 50 and never had a decent job. The Bidens knew all of this and encouraged him to go work ??? for Burisma for very questionable money. Joe and his wife enabled him.
The real privileged. Hunter and Chelsea Clinton and others.

Would you stay in hiding not saying a word about this damning evidence that is now circling the globe? Or would you come forward and clearly explain why this laptop is not your laptop? It really does come down to that, doesn't it?

Hunter will stay in hiding.
Joe nor the media will address it.
Facebook and Twitter will continue to censor it.

Republicans meet false accusations face on with proof and challenges.

Rarely are accusations against democrats false. So rather than LEGITIMIZE them by responding to them, giving them weight, they will act like it never happened at all, no one will cover it, everyone will be quiet, any mention of it will be denounced as fake news until buried and forgotten, then when any GOP bring it up, they will say: "You're crazy! Story? What story? There is no story anywhere."

An application of the Wrap Up Smear.

Would you stay in hiding not saying a word about this damning evidence that is now circling the globe? Or would you come forward and clearly explain why this laptop is not your laptop? It really does come down to that, doesn't it?
Do a line . What the hell , he is a democrart he is above the law of the peasants. As i stand here listening this guy that extorted hundreds of millions of dollars from russia, china , Ukraine to enrich his crooked family preach about his roots in scranton makes him a poor little orphan . But grandma said , joey , me and grandpa are crooked , but you joey you got a gift , your really crooked. And joey telling me about how honest he is as all these criminal emails are. dripping out daily. Like dont these idiots know that we see the damn proof that you are a crook and a thief , yet biden stands there looking at his crowd and lies like only a democrat can . Biden saying im from scranton , a good boy , honest . What a no good fraudster. No wonder the kenyan picked him , two crooked peas in the pod.

1. Get medically clean..get help
2. Acknowledge the computer is his,
3. Don't lie, fall on the sword and admit what he did.
4. Put father Joe in an assisted living home, -score sympathy points with jurors.

Seeka country that does not have extradition with the USA?

Just wondering, do any of you jackwhipes know how this laptop came to the public's attention?
The repairman took it to the FBI after he made a copy of the drive. The FBI didn't do anything about it....hmmmm...so he took it to Juliano or his attorney. Then it came out in the news. Why didn't the FBI do anything? hmmmm.
Why didn't the FBI do anything? Seriously? You are wondering about that. I mean damn.

Yeah, Mister FBI man. This person left their laptop with me. Guess they forgot they had a laptop. And look what I found on the hard drive.

Just wondering, do any of you jackwhipes know how this laptop came to the public's attention?
The repairman took it to the FBI after he made a copy of the drive. The FBI didn't do anything about it....hmmmm...so he took it to Juliano or his attorney. Then it came out in the news. Why didn't the FBI do anything? hmmmm.
Why didn't the FBI do anything? Seriously? You are wondering about that. I mean damn.

Yeah, Mister FBI man. This person left their laptop with me. Guess they forgot they had a laptop. And look what I found on the hard drive.
Thank God that man made a copy of the hard drive. The FBI would never have done anything about it. Damn Democrats! :(

Thank God that man made a copy of the hard drive. The FBI would never have done anything about it. Damn Democrats! :(

Wow, but you people are absolutely beyond stupid. You want to know why the main stream media is ignoring this, because IT IS STUPID. I mean first of all, who forgets they have a laptop at a computer repair store? Seriously? Anyone? And then who forgets they have a laptop at a computer repair store with incriminating evidence on the hard drive? Are you freakin kidding me. You flipping morons believe this shit? And what computer repairman turns over such a laptop to the FBI? I mean is that even legal? What happened to the right of privacy? DId the FBI pick it up like some auction for unpaid storage unit bills like on storage wars. And good God Almighty, what computer repairman decides to turn it over to Rudy? Damn, but this is comical. I mean it is like a test. Rudy and the republicans are like, let's float this fake ass computer bit, claim Hunter left it with a repairman and forgot about it, claim the FBI looked at it and did nothing, and then claim the computer repairman actually turned it over to Rudy, because that is what computer repairmen do with left laptops, and see what ignorant dipshits actually buy it. Next thing we do is tell them Trump shit's golden turds and cashes them in to pay his debts. They will believe that too.

Wow, but you people are absolutely beyond stupid. You want to know why the main stream media is ignoring this, because IT IS STUPID. I mean first of all, who forgets they have a laptop at a computer repair store? Seriously? Anyone? And then who forgets they have a laptop at a computer repair store with incriminating evidence on the hard drive? Are you freakin kidding me. You flipping morons believe this shit? And what computer repairman turns over such a laptop to the FBI? I mean is that even legal? What happened to the right of privacy? DId the FBI pick it up like some auction for unpaid storage unit bills like on storage wars. And good God Almighty, what computer repairman decides to turn it over to Rudy? Damn, but this is comical. I mean it is like a test. Rudy and the republicans are like, let's float this fake ass computer bit, claim Hunter left it with a repairman and forgot about it, claim the FBI looked at it and did nothing, and then claim the computer repairman actually turned it over to Rudy, because that is what computer repairmen do with left laptops, and see what ignorant dipshits actually buy it. Next thing we do is tell them Trump shit's golden turds and cashes them in to pay his debts. They will believe that too.
Question #1. A stoned addict took it to the Delaware shop. Must have had a black out. Shop owner said he was stoned.
Question #2. The repair man starts looking at it and recognizes the names and realizes it could be very important. So he took it to the FBI.
Question #3. The repairman copied the hard drive and decided to take it to Rudy. The repairman is from Delaware so he's familiar with these people.
Ouestion #4 Rudy gave the copy to his attorney and then they went on the air with it so someone takes notice and deems is criminal or not.
Question #5 The repairman owned the computer once it spent 90 days without being picked up.

Question #1. A stoned addict took it to the Delaware shop. Must have had a black out. Shop owner said he was stoned.
Question #2. The repair man starts looking at it and recognizes the names and realizes it could be very important. So he took it to the FBI.
Question #3. The repairman copied the hard drive and decided to take it to Rudy. The repairman is from Delaware so he's familiar with these people.
Ouestion #4 Rudy gave the copy to his attorney and then they went on the air with it so someone takes notice and deems is criminal or not.
Question #5 The repairman owned the computer once it spent 90 days without being picked up.

Well thank you for helping me understand how someone contorts reality to the extent that they believe this stupid shit. Starting with number one. "Must have had a black out". I thought Hunter's problem was cocaine, not alcohol. And even if he did have a "blackout", would not he have also had a ticket showing he left the laptop? Would he have not missed that laptop once he came out of his "blackout"? And if he knew it had incriminating evidence on it, would that not have made the missing laptop that much more important to him?

Number two, the repairman starts looking at it. Really? What was the problem with the laptop? What repair work needed to be done? Can you at least tell me why Hunter took the laptop to the repairman? Can you at least tell me what "problem" the repairman fixed? How does this repairman just gleefully voyeur left laptops to see what he can find? Is that even remotely professional?

Number three--so he copied the hard drives and called Rudy. Really? Rudy a really prominent dude in Delaware is he? All the computer repairmen in Delaware have Rudy on speed dial? Problem is the claim is not that the computer was turned over to Rudy, it was turned over to Robert Costello, Rudy's attorney. So this Costello dude must really be well known in Delaware. It must be him that is on all the computer repairmen's speed dial. LOL. So walk me through this. You got his laptop. Hunter Biden left it with you to repair. You can't say what repairs were needed. And you claim you turned it over to the FBI. But there is no proof. And then you turned it over to Rudy's lawyer. Not to Trump. Not to his campaign. Not even to one of his devil spawn children. Not even to his personal lawyer. But you turn it over to the personal lawyer of Trump's personal lawyer. The hell you say.\

Number four--Oh wow. So now, Rudy's lawyer got the hard drive. And he gives it to Rudy. And Rudy gives it to his lawyer. Wow, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are coming to my house for supper tonight. We are going to discuss politics.

Number five--the repairman owned the computer once it was there for ninety days. Sorry, but you are going to have to document that in some form or fashion. I know I am liable for PII that I maintain for business purposes for ten years. Not really buying that computer repairmen only have ninety days. If it was me, and I released that data, I would be looking at jail time. Pretty sure this guy would be too. No warrant, no due diligence, nothing. No wonder the FBI has not done anything with it. Even if all of it was true, there would be no way they could use that evidence in court. You guys are a bunch of imbeciles. Latching on to this only confirms how stupid you guys really are.

Nothing.

He's free to live his life how he sees fit. Fuck the media, fuck the right, fuck pops.

Seriously, he is a grown ass man and I can not judge him for taking the opportunities afforded to him in his life.

Now let's see how many people judge me for saying that. freedom bitches

Let's face it, Hunter does not have a stellar reputation. He was thrown out of th service, has a problem with drugs, is a man about 50 and never had a decent job. The Bidens knew all of this and encouraged him to go work ??? for Burisma for very questionable money. Joe and his wife enabled him.
The real privileged. Hunter and Chelsea Clinton and others.
Do you begrudge their situation in life?

I don't. They should enjoy their status. Mind you I won't be lectured by them but have at it they should!

Nothing wrong with wealth or hand me down wealth.

Well thank you for helping me understand how someone contorts reality to the extent that they believe this stupid shit. Starting with number one. "Must have had a black out". I thought Hunter's problem was cocaine, not alcohol. And even if he did have a "blackout", would not he have also had a ticket showing he left the laptop? Would he have not missed that laptop once he came out of his "blackout"? And if he knew it had incriminating evidence on it, would that not have made the missing laptop that much more important to him?

Number two, the repairman starts looking at it. Really? What was the problem with the laptop? What repair work needed to be done? Can you at least tell me why Hunter took the laptop to the repairman? Can you at least tell me what "problem" the repairman fixed? How does this repairman just gleefully voyeur left laptops to see what he can find? Is that even remotely professional?

Number three--so he copied the hard drives and called Rudy. Really? Rudy a really prominent dude in Delaware is he? All the computer repairmen in Delaware have Rudy on speed dial? Problem is the claim is not that the computer was turned over to Rudy, it was turned over to Robert Costello, Rudy's attorney. So this Costello dude must really be well known in Delaware. It must be him that is on all the computer repairmen's speed dial. LOL. So walk me through this. You got his laptop. Hunter Biden left it with you to repair. You can't say what repairs were needed. And you claim you turned it over to the FBI. But there is no proof. And then you turned it over to Rudy's lawyer. Not to Trump. Not to his campaign. Not even to one of his devil spawn children. Not even to his personal lawyer. But you turn it over to the personal lawyer of Trump's personal lawyer. The hell you say.\

Number four--Oh wow. So now, Rudy's lawyer got the hard drive. And he gives it to Rudy. And Rudy gives it to his lawyer. Wow, the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are coming to my house for supper tonight. We are going to discuss politics.

Number five--the repairman owned the computer once it was there for ninety days. Sorry, but you are going to have to document that in some form or fashion. I know I am liable for PII that I maintain for business purposes for ten years. Not really buying that computer repairmen only have ninety days. If it was me, and I released that data, I would be looking at jail time. Pretty sure this guy would be too. No warrant, no due diligence, nothing. No wonder the FBI has not done anything with it. Even if all of it was true, there would be no way they could use that evidence in court. You guys are a bunch of imbeciles. Latching on to this only confirms how stupid you guys really are.
I cannot change what has been brought to light, but I can add some additional facts surrounding the situation. Hunter knew he was being investigated and we know he was dumb enough not to dispose of the computer. We also know there was pornographic material with him and I would suppose a partner. And it was said he could do cocaine while engaging in the porn. Intelligence does not avail itself to the Bidens.

Joe is videotaped that his son, Hunter is being investigated in the Ukraine and he called the superior to the prosecutor who was supposed to get $1billion and told him he would be therein 6 hours and the prosecutor should be fired if they wanted the $1billion. As Joe bragged, when he got there the prosecutor was fired. Yep, its on video. No bright, Joe...just not bright.

As the computer being owned by a shop owner, I personally know that pawn shops have that rule and I know an owner of a lawn mower shop were mowers are repaired or bought. If one comes in for repair in has to be picked up by 90 days if it goes to the owner and can be sold.

I am not familiar with drugs or blackouts. But if Hunter was in some stupor, losing or not picking up a slip would be possible. Obviously I don't know what was wrong with the computer, or he had to put it somewhere if he was going ti be investigated. Who knows why he didn't pick it up.

When the FBI did nothing, he took it to someone who do something. I guess. Can you explain all of the emails, the investigation of Hunter in the Ukraine, why Hunter got a job on a board w/o even going to college or having a job. It's easy to call someone stupid, so explain all if the facts demonstrating the innocence of the Bidens

If I were Hunter Biden I'd probably get my dumb ass on a plane, find a country without extradition to the US and get my ass there ASAP. However Hunter Biden isn't too smart so he's probably too damn dumb to do it.

1. Get medically clean..get help
2. Acknowledge the computer is his,
3. Don't lie, fall on the sword and admit what he did.

2. If it is.
3. If he did anything.
come on...we know its his....

He's hoping his daddy gets in so he can get a pardon, otherwise he is going to prison where he will have some trouble getting his drugs and hookers in.

I cannot change what has been brought to light, but I can add some additional facts surrounding the situation. Hunter knew he was being investigated and we know he was dumb enough not to dispose of the computer. We also know there was pornographic material with him and I would suppose a partner. And it was said he could do cocaine while engaging in the porn. Intelligence does not avail itself to the Bidens.

Joe is videotaped that his son, Hunter is being investigated in the Ukraine and he called the superior to the prosecutor who was supposed to get $1billion and told him he would be therein 6 hours and the prosecutor should be fired if they wanted the $1billion. As Joe bragged, when he got there the prosecutor was fired. Yep, its on video. No bright, Joe...just not bright.

As the computer being owned by a shop owner, I personally know that pawn shops have that rule and I know an owner of a lawn mower shop were mowers are repaired or bought. If one comes in for repair in has to be picked up by 90 days if it goes to the owner and can be sold.

I am not familiar with drugs or blackouts. But if Hunter was in some stupor, losing or not picking up a slip would be possible. Obviously I don't know what was wrong with the computer, or he had to put it somewhere if he was going ti be investigated. Who knows why he didn't pick it up.

When the FBI did nothing, he took it to someone who do something. I guess. Can you explain all of the emails, the investigation of Hunter in the Ukraine, why Hunter got a job on a board w/o even going to college or having a job. It's easy to call someone stupid, so explain all if the facts demonstrating the innocence of the Bidens

Forum List

Back