What Would You Do?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... you are very close friends with a couple (you are equally close to both) and happened to see one of them having a make out session with someone other than their significant other in a car.

What would you do?
What SHOULD you do?

.... you are very close friends with a couple (you are equally close to both) and happened to see one of them having a make out session with someone other than their significant other in a car.

What would you do?
What SHOULD you do?

Tap on the window, and:

ask for their phone number?

find out if they have a sibling?

Take pictures for a lifetime of beer and cigarette funds?

Personally...

but-thats-none-of-my-business-gif.jpg

Tell the one, ask what were they thinking and then tell the other. They have a right to know, and can then decide to ignore or approach their significant other.

... I was waiting for someone to say they would high five them and tell them "way to go"......

I would be pissed that I saw it....
I would have to confront the person "in error" I suppose.
I would also talk it over with my spouse prior to doing or saying anything....

I personally feel a friend is one that does not hide deceit from them, no matter how painful. If you don't, then they find out you knew, their trust would be forever challenged in anyone. That would be betrayal from spouse and a close friend. One is hard enough to handle.
I would be pissed that I saw it....
I would have to confront the person "in error" I suppose.
I would also talk it over with my spouse prior to doing or saying anything....

Last edited:

What would you do?
What SHOULD you do?
Do nothing, not a damn thing. It's none of your business until it's your spouse.

i am curious why you would think this would be your business at all......i mind my own business......you should do the same

Because we actually care about our friends maybe?

and i care greatly for my friends.....takes two to hurt someone.....the person who does the injury and the person who runs and tells....perhaps your friend knows....perhaps they dont care...perhaps it is still none of your business.......dont try to cover your nosiness with caring....

What would you do?
What SHOULD you do?

I would be sad and I should close my eyes and go away - what's maybe a little problem, because it's difficult to go with closed eyes.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time A friend of mine's girlfriend once hit on me.

I fucked her brains out. She was a very cute big-titted babe with beautiful long curley red locks that flowed and bounced over her sexy body. She was sexy as hell. Of course if she throws that hot pussy at me I'm going to take it. No second thoughts about that.

When she left I called her boyfriend, who was a friend and co-worker of mine. And I told him what a cheating bitch his ol' lady was. Told him how I just busted a nut in every hole, in her hair and all over those volumtuous tits.

When she got home all of her stuff was set out by the curb. He kicked her out before she ever made it home.

Reminds me of the time A friend of mine's girlfriend once hit on me.

I fucked her brains out. She was a very cute big-titted babe with beautiful long curley red locks that flowed and bounced over her sexy body. She was sexy as hell. Of course if she throws that hot pussy at me I'm going to take it. No second thoughts about that.

When she left I called her boyfriend, who was a friend and co-worker of mine. And I told him what a cheating bitch his ol' lady was. Told him how I just busted a nut in every hole, in her hair and all over those volumtuous tits.

When she got home all of her stuff was set out by the curb. He kicked her out before she ever made it home.

.... message boards are such a good vehicle for people to pretend and type out their fantasies.....

It's not your business, granted, however, let's flip this.

If your mate was making out with someone and your close friend saw it and didn't tell you, is that OK also?

Forum List

Back