• Yes, I would tackle and hold

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I would pull the bag from him and secure merchandise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He could be armed, and I'm not risking my life

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I will only say that as a customer, the man never would have rode past me on his bike and gotten away. His only ride would have been to the hospital.
Oh look, another wannabe tough guy on the internet. :rolleyes: Gee, you never see those.

Would you throw salt at him, tough guy?

Such an accusation is funny, considering it's coming from such a little bitch...

Little bitch indeed. I rarely bother reading the poop sex / funky bean eating salt vampire anymore, long ago putting his sick ass on permanent IGNORE, but the fact that he thinks you have to be a "tough guy" to stop some punk riding a bicycle just goes to show what a total cherry asshate he really is.

You have a guy trying to get away with a big bag of crap on his bike, he must keep both hands on the handlebars as he pedals for the door.

Anyone but a creampuff could stop this guy, anything from just shoving him into the rack of goods in the aisle to a clothes line to the neck, a chop to the throat, to a kick putting your shoe in his mouth, to grabbing his hair, jacket, arm . . . .even just shoving an umbrella into his wheel spokes . . . .

Only a fucking PANSY would call THAT being "tough."
The thing is, he had not even committed any crime until left the store. It's not illegal to use a shopping bag. Attacking the punk while he's still inside the store could get you sued and/or arrested for assault.

Security should have just waited at the door and clotheslined the punk as he was leaving the building. And if he resisted he could be charged with felony robbery rather than just misdemeanor shoplifting.

Last edited:

I will only say that as a customer, the man never would have rode past me on his bike and gotten away. His only ride would have been to the hospital.
Oh look, another wannabe tough guy on the internet. :rolleyes: Gee, you never see those.

Such an accusation is funny, considering it's coming from such a little bitch...

Little bitch indeed. I rarely bother reading the poop sex / funky bean eating salt vampire anymore, long ago putting his sick ass on permanent IGNORE, but the fact that he thinks you have to be a "tough guy" to stop some punk riding a bicycle just goes to show what a total cherry asshate he really is.

You have a guy trying to get away with a big bag of crap on his bike, he must keep both hands on the handlebars as he pedals for the door.

Anyone but a creampuff could stop this guy, anything from just shoving him into the rack of goods in the aisle to a clothes line to the neck, a chop to the throat, to a kick putting your shoe in his mouth, to grabbing his hair, jacket, arm . . . .even just shoving an umbrella into his wheel spokes . . . .

The thing is, he had not even committed any crime until left the store. It's not illegal to use a shopping bag. Attacking the punk while he's still inside the store could get you sued and/or arrested for assault.
I think you are probably right. All you could say is that it appeared obvious that the perp intended on and was in the act of stealing.

Would you have done more than the security guy?

Observe and Report.
The cost of an injury to the guard could be in the millions.
Observe and Report.
Haven't any of you watched what happens to Mall Cops when they get too involved?
Keep your machismo in your nutsack where it belongs.

That is unarmed uniform security. It is not their job to actually stop people.

Their job is to act as a visible deterrent, and to observe and report. Not actually try and stop them. Believe it or not, they could get fired if they did more than that.

I'd have plowed his monkey ass into the shelving to his right as he rode out.

Negroes just cry and whine when they by themselves. He'd have presented no real physical threat because negroes are pussies...
Save the 'tough guy' bullshit, Captain Overcompensation. And shove the racism bullshit right up your ass.

Eat a nice, tall, steaming pile of my shit, you dickless little fuck.

You never seem to see videos of white people doing shit like that. It's always the colored fucks who do it. Why do you support them?

I will say this much.

Now "Poopy" and I almost never agree on anything. But in this case, I fully agree with him. Shut up and keep your racist crap to yourself. It is obvious you love to talk big, but do not know anything.

Security should have just waited at the door and clotheslined the punk as he was leaving the building. And if he resisted he could be charged with felony robbery rather than just misdemeanor shoplifting.

That does not happen in California. Trust me.

That was my job for about 3 years, "Loss Prevention", in the Northern California area. And I had been assaulted, gang jumped, had knives and guns pulled on me, even hit by cars. And in not a single case would the DA prosecute them for those crimes. At most, just charge them with "petty theft", which was as often as not reduced to "time served" and they walk out of court.

Even the 7 time felon on probation who assaulted me in front of 7 witnesses and 2 cameras was only charged with petty theft. The assistant DA on that even told me that the DA did not feel comfortable charging him with robbery or assault, as that would have mandated a 25 year sentence with his record. That is the insanity of California. A guy that assaults security over a dozen roses and 2 Monster drinks should be doing 25 years with his record, not being told pretty much "Just beat the guy up, even if caught we will not do anything about it."

It is true, the minute they use force it changes from Petty Theft to Robbery, but the DA will never prosecute it as such. Unless you are in a small town. In San Francisco, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Stockton, and most other municipalities in that state, they just ignore it.

Negroes just cry and whine when they by themselves. He'd have presented no real physical threat because negroes are pussies...
Save the 'tough guy' bullshit, Captain Overcompensation. And shove the racism bullshit right up your ass.

You never seem to see videos of white people doing shit like that. It's always the colored fucks who do it. Why do you support them?

I will say this much.

Now "Poopy" and I almost never agree on anything. But in this case, I fully agree with him. Shut up and keep your racist crap to yourself. It is obvious you love to talk big, but do not know anything.

Fuck off, you piss ant little bitch. You have no idea what I know, so go fuck yourself...

I will say this much.

Fuck off, you piss ant little bitch. You have no idea what I know, so go fuck yourself...
Uncomfortable being outed as a racist fraud, 'tough guy'?

I will say this much.

Uncomfortable being outed as a racist fraud, 'tough guy'?

Racist? Oh, yeah, I certainly do have a pronounced racist streak when it comes to mongrel monkeys like the piece of shit riding his bike through a CVS.

I wonder why you think you calling me a racist is going to have some sort of shock value...

And you keep saying it, as if it's breaking news.

You're like Rain Man. You're a little retard who just belches up the same nonsense over and over.

That's your new name: Rainman. Because you're a retard...

Security should have just waited at the door and clotheslined the punk as he was leaving the building.
And I had been assaulted, gang jumped, had knives and guns pulled on me, even hit by cars. And in not a single case would the DA prosecute them for those crimes.
Sounds like, as with Trump's election fraud suits, your prosecutor simply lacked any evidence of a crime so had the case dismissed! :eusa_whistle:

Even the 7 time felon on probation who assaulted me in front of 7 witnesses and 2 cameras was only charged with petty theft. The assistant DA on that even told me that the DA did not feel comfortable charging him with robbery or assault, as that would have mandated a 25 year sentence with his record. That is the insanity of California.
That is the insanity of California run by progressives. Punish the innocent and reward the criminal. Unfortunately, progs are so stupid, they can't even see it is they shooting themselves in their own face. They're more concerned with the criminal's "rights" than those of his innocent victims.

If you've got anything of value to add, please let me know...

Like your first post on this thread, wannabe?

Like your first post on this thread, wannabe?

I'm rather certain you're one of the pussies who voted that you wouldn't do anything because you're just to scared to even try.

You play the victim card very well. Are you a negro?

Forum List

Back