What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

THIS coming from the asshat who speak about the POTUS in this manner?

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers. I guess the gloves are off as far as respect to the office he holds, and he brought it on himself. Once again it show that he's not ready for primetime

Seeing how Tea Bagger called themselves Tea Baggers long before Obama did, I really don't see your point?
Try partin'-their-hair, in the middle!!!

:eusa_whistle:

And which previous POTUS did this?

None of them ever did and none of them ever will.

Business loves cheap labor and the business of America is business.

Seems the border states, and others are having a tough time affording the cheap labor. Crime has increased and so has the population of our prisons with the wetbacks.

PS my hispanic friend calls them "wetties"

Since you didn't offer any links, neither will I.

Crime overall is down. This has been reported on the news.

It's not the people doing labor who are the criminals. It's the drug dealers and they don't want to live here. They only come here to sell drugs and commit crime and then go back to Mexico with their ill gotten gains.

We know this. Everyone knows this. Targeting people who are willing to work for only a buck, is targeting the wrong people.

Does the right have a clue? Seriously? A single "clue"?

None of them ever did and none of them ever will.

Business loves cheap labor and the business of America is business.

Seems the border states, and others are having a tough time affording the cheap labor. Crime has increased and so has the population of our prisons with the wetbacks.

PS my hispanic friend calls them "wetties"

You know the old saying, "If something seems too good to be true, it usually is."

But, but, but.....Boooooooooooosh. :cuckoo:
That is really getting old, dude.
Much like his credit-card-balance.....

Natl_Debt_Chart.jpg
Did you know that spending is more directly controlled by Congress?
Yeah....we HEARD from Congressional-Republican-psychics, when Bill Clinton launched his tax-increases.

:rolleyes:

(Hint: It was bullshit-as-usual.)​

Gee, I don't know....I would settle for him protecting our borders, instead of cutting back the funding to do just that.

Yeah, all estimated 12-30 million illegals have come streaming across our border just since Obama's been elected.

Give me a break. No one is going to do a damn thing to stop the never ending flow of cheap labor.
Are you and yank roomies? Because your IQ seems to be on the same level.
Who said they came across when barry came into office. I'm requesting that he does something about it that no other president had the balls to do. It appears he doesn't have the nads either.

In the context of the thread..

Please explain how these illegals have affected you personally

Yeah, all estimated 12-30 million illegals have come streaming across our border just since Obama's been elected.

Give me a break. No one is going to do a damn thing to stop the never ending flow of cheap labor.
Are you and yank roomies? Because your IQ seems to be on the same level.
Who said they came across when barry came into office. I'm requesting that he does something about it that no other president had the balls to do. It appears he doesn't have the nads either.

In the context of the thread..

Please explain how these illegals have affected you personally

That's an easy one. They supply "fresh picked strawberries and other fruits and vegetables" which keep the price down. Republicans don't want those jobs and never did.

Now, one part of the economy they do affect are jobs like "building" and "roofing". There are state laws that control those jobs and simply from a safety stand point, they should be followed. If Republicans concentrated on such a strategy, they would most certainly have a point. But it's been years since they had any kind of meaningful strategy. Only talking points. Bizarre, weird talking points.

Gee, I don't know....I would settle for him protecting our borders, instead of cutting back the funding to do just that.

See.....this is what keeps going over your head, yank. Mr. Clean asked a question what the president could do for me personally. I gave a sincere answer to what the president could do for me.
I'm not talking about any other presidents because that not what the OP was asking.
I have a problem with any president not protecting our borders, but your messiah isn't doing the job, infact he is cutting back funds on doing it. Understand...or do I need to paint a picture for you?

How is Obama cutting backs funding, specifically?

What's this all about?
I'm beginning to see nothing but a troll with this poster

If you consider a troll as someone who's got A LOTTA FACTS, close-at-hand....as-opposed-to fact-free "conservative"-rhetoric....

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

:cool:

You have not posted facts.. you have posted winger youtube videos.... opinion letters from wingers.. links to the Daily KOS and other winger sites... unsubstantiated numbers... and a bunch of stuff pulled straight out your ass... and when refuted with the actual statistics and facts, you duck and cover, only emerging to post more of your same crap... you are indeed a troll, and one I will expose every chance I get... you are in the realm with sillybozo, KMAN, and rdean.... the trolliest of the trolls

....And, what do YOU provide (c/o Porky Limbaugh)?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EgN2DE2uN0]YouTube - SENATOR AL FRANKEN ON RUSH LIMBAUGH'S HARD FACTS[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif

825.gif

If you consider a troll as someone who's got A LOTTA FACTS, close-at-hand....as-opposed-to fact-free "conservative"-rhetoric....

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

You have not posted facts.. you have posted winger youtube videos.... opinion letters from wingers.. links to the Daily KOS and other winger sites... unsubstantiated numbers... and a bunch of stuff pulled straight out your ass... and when refuted with the actual statistics and facts, you duck and cover, only emerging to post more of your same crap... you are indeed a troll, and one I will expose every chance I get... you are in the realm with sillybozo, KMAN, and rdean.... the trolliest of the trolls

If the "white wingers" posted only a quarter of the links I provide supporting facts, we could possibly have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, it's the "white wingers" who refer to "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek" as "moonbat publications".

The "publications" they look at are, wait, what ARE they?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r3Xs9sBEVg]YouTube - National Enquirer commercial (1986)[/ame]​

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

A president better NOT be looking out to help each individual personally. That is NOT why they are elected.

They are elected to guide, help and lead the country as whole. Not individuals. It's the kind of "me me me me me" selfish thinking that assures us that we will continue to elect leaders that promise the world to voters in order to get elected. This type of thinking also contributes to our never ending entitlement programs and "me-first" attitudes in domestic policy.

Fuck this line thinking. Piss off.

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

....And, what do YOU provide (c/o Porky Limbaugh)?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EgN2DE2uN0]YouTube - SENATOR AL FRANKEN ON RUSH LIMBAUGH'S HARD FACTS[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif

825.gif

Finny, asswipe.. it is you providing videos and links to commentators, editorials, and winger sources...

Please feel free to search any of my posts in here EVER for any quotes or attributed statements of Rush or any other talk show host

crawl back under your rock, troll

If the "white wingers" posted only a quarter of the links I provide supporting facts, we could possibly have a meaningful discussion.

Of course, it's the "white wingers" who refer to "Forbes" and "BusinessWeek" as "moonbat publications".

The "publications" they look at are, wait, what ARE they? They must read the same publications as "Sarah Palin".

You want me to go back to where I have called you out numerous time on your numbers pulled out of YOUR ASS?

You little racist fuck

There are indeed trolls portraying themselves as champions of the right wing, as the example of KMAN shows, I don't leave them out of troll lists either.. nor do I run to their defense

KOS, media matters, and others continually linked to by the left wing moonbats (of which you are included) will continually be called into question because of the hyper-partisan nature of their content and their propensity for twisting numbers, omitting crucial data and details, and posing flat out made up shit as fact.... Hell, I would not be surprised if those moonbat sites look at this new troll poster's posts and snicker that they have another sucker in their recruitment bin

Settle-down, there, Goober!!

Most accurate-publications are loaded with words comprised of more-than-five letters.

Ya' can't read every-other word and expect things to make sense.

Bushread.jpg

BEEN there!!!!

Last edited:
What's this all about?
I'm beginning to see nothing but a troll with this poster

GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Dude. I just post articles and ask questions... Sorry you don't like the news...

Forum List

Back