What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

I find a little irony in the fact that obama has lowered the office of the presidency in a manner that he calls the tea party, tea baggers. I guess the gloves are off as far as respect to the office he holds, and he brought it on himself. Once again it show that he's not ready for primetime

Seeing how Tea Bagger called themselves Tea Baggers long before Obama did, I really don't see your point?
Try partin'-their-hair, in the middle!!!

:eusa_whistle:

alfalfa-print-c10113037.jpg

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

For that matter, how about one thing the Democrats have done to help you?

Thanks.

A president better NOT be looking out to help each individual personally. That is NOT why they are elected.

They are elected to guide, help and lead the country as whole. Not individuals. It's the kind of "me me me me me" selfish thinking that assures us that we will continue to elect leaders that promise the world to voters in order to get elected. This type of thinking also contributes to our never ending entitlement programs and "me-first" attitudes in domestic policy.

Fuck this line thinking. Piss off.

If the government doesn't help, "We, the people", then who is it supposed to help?

Seems the border states, and others are having a tough time affording the cheap labor. Crime has increased and so has the population of our prisons with the wetbacks.

PS my hispanic friend calls them "wetties"

Since you didn't offer any links, neither will I.

Crime overall is down. This has been reported on the news.

It's not the people doing labor who are the criminals. It's the drug dealers and they don't want to live here. They only come here to sell drugs and commit crime and then go back to Mexico with their ill gotten gains.

We know this. Everyone knows this. Targeting people who are willing to work for only a buck, is targeting the wrong people.
Does the right have a clue? Seriously? A single "clue"?

Try telling that to Co., Ca., Az. they will laugh in your face, dean. They have gangs that actually live in those states...not going back and forth, but committing crimes. I'm not saying that most of the illegals are ongoing criminals....but there are a load of them in the border states. If the druggers are going back and forth across the border....shouldn't we secure the border?
I do see from your sentence that you are all for an open border with Mexico. You you are a buffoon for even thinking like that. Obviously you have no clue....but you can account that to your stupidity.

So the criminals AREN'T the ones picking fruits and vegetables? I seem to have found your 'buffoon" on the end of a stick.

Out of curiosity can someone point to something that Obama has done that has helped you personally since he has been in office?

Thanks.

bush didn't do anything to help ME, PERSONALLY, either.

as for dems....

don't dems fight for better working conditions?
and to keep big business from dumping toxic waste in my backyard?
and for better health care plans?
and to clean up our drinking water?
and to make our food safer to eat?

Thanks.

A president better NOT be looking out to help each individual personally. That is NOT why they are elected.

They are elected to guide, help and lead the country as whole. Not individuals. It's the kind of "me me me me me" selfish thinking that assures us that we will continue to elect leaders that promise the world to voters in order to get elected. This type of thinking also contributes to our never ending entitlement programs and "me-first" attitudes in domestic policy.

If the government doesn't help, "We, the people", then who is it supposed to help?

Send me all your money, then I'll tell you.

:razz:

Last edited:
Make me appreciate an American president (for the slow libs, I mean not Obama)

I don't want the President to do a thing for me. He doesn't owe me anything. He owes the Constitution his all. And in my opinion, he has been playing the harlot.

Obama has improved my sex life.

Men seem more interesting now that so many more are really watching the news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVY8AElKdI]YouTube - ?DotA?Smart is the new Sexy[/ame]

Last edited:
Obama has improved my sex life.

Men seem more interesting now that so many more are really watching the news.

YouTube - ?DotA?Smart is the new Sexy

Smart has always been sexy, except for those who couldn't spell inferiority.

Your choice of video is rather ironic given your post.

Whoopsie, you caught me. I didn't bother watching the entire thing.

Men are sexier when they can make a chick laugh and when they can carry on a debate with her. I dunno if chicks seem sexier thataway to men or not. Dun give a fuck; their pleasure ain't my concern. My job is my own pleasure...which does, admittedly, involve "I Saw God" BJs.

The Reagan Years...Yikes! One orgasm in 8 years.

Never again! LOL.

Can't think of a thing. In fact, I don't expect him to do anything for me personally. I'm fine on my own.

So I see you blame your joblessness on illegal Mexicans.....so rightwing of you

It sure doesn't help me getting a job now does it?
We have a bad economy, but the hispanics are part of the mix too, wouldn't you agree?

So your line of work is migrant farm work?

I see you have limited knowledge on this subject, leftwinger....it doesn't surprise though.
You think the jobs stop with farm work? :lol:
Look at the construction industry for starters. Then grow from that Okay?

He's been an education in racism. Division, and partisan politics.. it has been vewy enlightening.

nahhhhhh, nothing new that George Bush didn't offer us for 8 straight years....it was very enlightening alright.....

Thanks.

Thats why it's "we the people" and not "me, the citizen".

The greater collective (aka, the country) is what the president serves and looks to progress. Not individual voting blocks, or individuals themselves. SOMEONE is always not going to like what the president does. Thats why he doesn't serve the individual.

Forum List

Back