What's One Thing Obama Has Done to Help You Personally?

I have a 22 year old son who works for a small company that offers no benefits. I have been helping him pay for private health insurance on the open market. It costs $1728 a year for a bare bones policy. With the new healthcare bill, I will be able to put him back on my policy until he is 26

You have to help him with $144/month? You'll be paying his way til he's 50 at this rate. Well done!
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

:rolleyes:

Always have to result to name calling... such is the way of debate for libs...

I must have grown up in a different generation, a generation in which our values were not about what the president did for me. I wonder if the 'me' generation is uniquely American, people who operate in a world of narrow self interest. You only have to look at the financial meltdown to see where that self interest got the nation.

We liberals can do all on our own, after all, progress is liberal and our best years were from FDR till the corporate conservatives started the destruction of the middle class. But again I am fine and glad Obama is our president because what he did first and foremost was raise America up from looking downright stupid.

Obama is having the best first year of any president since Franklin Roosevelt. - By Jacob Weisberg - Slate Magazine

The proof my friends is in the pudding and the nation is a hell of lot better than it was under republican non-governance. "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

Last edited:
Not to mention that the troll's little chart has been debunked by the actual historical debt numbers.....
....But, you forgot what they were.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The exact place where i also debunked your 'Clinton paid down the debt' bullshit

Give it up, you asshole troll
Real nice, Goober....good job, Goober....​

We're sorry...
We may have moved or retired the web page.​

Not to mention that the troll's little chart has been debunked by the actual historical debt numbers.....

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

The exact place where i also debunked your 'Clinton paid down the debt' bullshit

Makes one wonder when they don't know the difference between the words debt and deficit. Very sad, but I'm not so sure trolls actually ever attended school, either.

Last edited:

Real nice, Goober....good job, Goober....​

We're sorry...
We may have moved or retired the web page.​

Nice try.. treasurydirect.com the OFFICIAL site of the government showing historical national debt, by fiscal year...

epic fail by you again, troll

1957, last year in the history of our federal government where we paid DOWN the debt

or you can go by the front page TreasuryDirect

Makes one wonder when they don't know the diference between the words debt and deficit. Very sad, but I'm not so sure trolls actually ever attended school, either.

The funny thing is we have not had any year of 'surplus' or positive impact on the deficit.... that is indeed a myth being portrayed by many who like to skew numbers out of the fiscal year or by others who love not to include intergovernmental spending

None of them ever did and none of them ever will.

Business loves cheap labor and the business of America is business.

Seems the border states, and others are having a tough time affording the cheap labor. Crime has increased and so has the population of our prisons with the wetbacks.

PS my hispanic friend calls them "wetties"

Since you didn't offer any links, neither will I.

Crime overall is down. This has been reported on the news.

It's not the people doing labor who are the criminals. It's the drug dealers and they don't want to live here. They only come here to sell drugs and commit crime and then go back to Mexico with their ill gotten gains.

We know this. Everyone knows this. Targeting people who are willing to work for only a buck, is targeting the wrong people.
Does the right have a clue? Seriously? A single "clue"?

Try telling that to Co., Ca., Az. they will laugh in your face, dean. They have gangs that actually live in those states...not going back and forth, but committing crimes. I'm not saying that most of the illegals are ongoing criminals....but there are a load of them in the border states. If the druggers are going back and forth across the border....shouldn't we secure the border?
I do see from your sentence that you are all for an open border with Mexico. You you are a buffoon for even thinking like that. Obviously you have no clue....but you can account that to your stupidity.

Yeah, all estimated 12-30 million illegals have come streaming across our border just since Obama's been elected.

Give me a break. No one is going to do a damn thing to stop the never ending flow of cheap labor.
Are you and yank roomies? Because your IQ seems to be on the same level.
Who said they came across when barry came into office. I'm requesting that he does something about it that no other president had the balls to do. It appears he doesn't have the nads either.

In the context of the thread..

Please explain how these illegals have affected you personally

finding a job.....how does that work for you?
I need to speak spanish to get some of the jobs....how does that work for you?
emergency rooms have closed....how does that work for you?
State taxes have gone up to try and meet the demands of the debt brought on by illegals...how does that work for you?

And which previous POTUS did this?

See.....this is what keeps going over your head, yank. Mr. Clean asked a question what the president could do for me personally. I gave a sincere answer to what the president could do for me.
I'm not talking about any other presidents because that not what the OP was asking.
I have a problem with any president not protecting our borders, but your messiah isn't doing the job, infact he is cutting back funds on doing it. Understand...or do I need to paint a picture for you?

How is Obama cutting backs funding, specifically?

Obama's cuts would include:

• A reduction of 180 Border Patrol agents through attrition, not layoffs.

• $225 million would be cut from the $800 million "virtual fence" project, consisting of poles, cameras and sensors along the border.

• No additions would be made to the existing 643 miles of concrete-and-steel border fence.

• Five of the Coast Guard's 13 Maritime Security and Safety Teams, created to protect waterfront cities, would be eliminated. Obama is proposing cuts in New York City, San Francisco, Anchorage and King's Bay, Ga.

U.S. Rep. Frank A. LoBiondo (NJ), ranking member of the House Coast Guard & Maritime Security Subcommittee, criticized cuts to port security in a press release.

Obama's budget would scale back border security projects | Border security

Are you and yank roomies? Because your IQ seems to be on the same level.
Who said they came across when barry came into office. I'm requesting that he does something about it that no other president had the balls to do. It appears he doesn't have the nads either.

State taxes have gone up to try and meet the demands of the debt brought on by illegals...how does that work for you?

You don't have a job senor???

nope

nope

So I see you blame your joblessness on illegal Mexicans.....so rightwing of you

You obviously dont s0n......................anybody who can post up 100 posts a day on this board has no responsibilities in life.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just sayin' s0n..........you make about 1,000 posts a month just on this site. Excuse me, but, what a fcukking joke? Nobody can take seriously sombody's kook left rants about philisophical sh!t when they operate their lives in a makey-uppey world.
Most conservatives on here have relatively low post #'s here because they are out in the real world working their balls off..........and watching the leetches of society try to leetch a lot fcukking more. Conservatives also know that there are millions of these ivory white tower internet hero's who have all the answers but have basically stood around their whole lives with their thumb up their ass while real Americans have been living the gauntlet of trying to pay the mortgage and make the bills.
The fcukking left...............I spit on all of them.............

Last edited:
President Obama has taught us that at "some point people have made too much money" Therefore my husband and I have decided to keep our business income just under 200K. Thank goodness we have an accountant who can help us do that just in case we work too much and become part of the evil class.

During the Bush years, we had no idea that a successful year was a bad, bad thing,

Thank you sir. Now we can work less and sleep guilt free.

So I see you blame your joblessness on illegal Mexicans.....so rightwing of you

It sure doesn't help me getting a job now does it?
We have a bad economy, but the hispanics are part of the mix too, wouldn't you agree?

Of course. Say for a moment the Invaders are granted immunity...Citizenship.

They are therefore entitled to Social Security. Healthcare (Present LAW). The minimum WAGE. Now I know I missed a few things...but go with these.

JOBS aren't being had despite the Good news we are (sic) treated to today which really isn't good news at all. There are few. Government isn't helping by getting in the way especially with their attack on the Banks and other financial institutions...(They've become a stigma)...

It puts millions in the running now for jobs that Natural Citizens should be going after.

I see a huge problem here. We don't have the money in the first place to absorb the massive influx.

Forum List

Back