What’s so bad about the 2025 Heritage Project?

public policy IS made by congress. the bureaucracy merely mxecutes the policy, BUT

who elected the heritage foundation?????
Nobody. But who says they have control?

They are allowed to put forth their guidelines for America.

But speaking of which, who elected Jill Biden? Or, for that matter, which voters elected Harris as the primary winner?

Lots of what you said is false right wing narrative. Lots of what you said doesn’t actually demonstrate authoritarianism.

The rest Trump and the right wing is guilty of.

And he’s guilty of far worse since Trump attempted to deprive millions of Americans their right to vote for president in 2020. That represents the most authoritarian impulse we’ve seen, perhaps ever in this country.
Your side just deprived 14 million primary voters of their right to choose their nominee.

Why are libs painting this as a death knell for the country, and then falsely attributing it to Trump, when it actually makes good points and isn’t a Trump plan anyway:

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border
2. Keep men out of women’s sports
3. Cut the growth of government spending
4. Unleash energy production to lower energy costs
5. Make federal bureaucrats accountable
6. Deweaponize the government

It says what it says. The fact of the matter, though, is that it doesn’t matter what it says. What does matter is what Agenda 47 says. Because that’s what Trump stands by. Not project 2025

Trump's agenda aligns with P 2025.
And that sounds great. Control the border, increase energy production, get men out of women’s sports, reduce government spending, etc., etc, as listed in the OP.

What’s Harris’ agenda? Create food shortages, put the screws to Israel, hand out $25,000 in down payment money to people who didn’t earn that money, and incentivize as many lowlife illegals as possible by promising them American taxpayer benefits.

It says what it says. The fact of the matter, though, is that it doesn’t matter what it says. What does matter is what Agenda 47 says. Because that’s what Trump stands by. Not project 2025
So what’s in Agenda 47 that’s so objectionable?

Your side just deprived 14 million primary voters of their right to choose their nominee.
Yeah.

And how and why did that happen?

Well, for starters, the cynical powers that be in the Dim Party insisted on trying to pawn off the Potato as still being copis mentis. He wasn’t. He isn’t.

So, blithely ignoring the serious danger it poses to us and the world, for the sake of nothing more than political advantage, they went about the business of having the leftwing media and morons such as Kamalalala pretend that Biden was mentally fit and sharp.

The Dim sheep then dutifully voted for Spudz McAlzheimer and lo he was the winner of their primaries and about to get renominated when all of a sudden, just how demented Brandonnis got shown in sharp relief. And everyone did notice it.

Accordingly, the DNC honchos simply decided to say “fuck the Democrat voter, fuck the silly notion of the people choosing and fuck the primaries.” So they chose another mental midget to fill Crazy Joe’s slot.

So what’s in Agenda 47 that’s so objectionable?
As far as I have seen, nothing.

Sure, we can debate the merits of having a system where non performing administrative employees of the government can get simply fired. It may need some fine tuning, although in general I like it.

You’ll have to pose that question to some stupid libturd.

Can you explain further? The goals of Project 2025 are beneficial to America, so I’d support strong methods.
The methods are fascistic. It’s been pointed out repeatedly, so I’m not going to play your ‘ask the same question over and over again’ game. MAGA needs to answer questions about their sanity.

#VOTEHARRIS

You’re wrong.

However I don’t think you should be jailed for saying something I don’t like, unlike you and your side.

Once again you show you dont know what fascism means. It’s not facist to require licenses for telecommunication companies
True, but it would be fascist to take one away, because they didn't coddle you in a debate, that you obviously won bigley.

Why are libs painting this as a death knell for the country, and then falsely attributing it to Trump, when it actually makes good points and isn’t a Trump plan anyway:

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

And then there's the part where it opens the whole government to cronyism.
and the part that removes FDA approval from the abortion medications
and the part that stops government funding for contraception
and the cuts to medicade, medicare, and SS.
and the dismantling of the department of education
and the destruction of the EPA
and actively using government funds to fight against anything they think is "DEI"
and the elimination of the Head Start program for disadvantaged children
and rescind federal civil rights protection for LGBTQ+
and further erode the child tax credit
Cutting taxes on wealthy folks while raising them on the poor.

This list goes on and on.

Project 2025 is the personification of the worst ideas the RWNJs can come up with, presented in such a was as to do the most damage to the country and the common man.

Last edited:
What's so bad about it is the fact that the left actually wants open borders, faggot transgender men beating women in sports, massive government spending, less energy consumption, rampant government bureaucracy, and a government they can use against their opponents.

Oh, did I forget to mention? They also want to murder unborn children.
Your brainwashing is showing again.

I think you should research, there is a list as long as my arm in project 2025 but could not find the whole list on your posted site. But trump said he wouldn't use.
And we all know we can believe everything trump says, right?

Damn that was hard to say with a straight face!

Among its goals are:

1. Secure the border

It makes America better so that's why Democrats hate it.

The methods are fascistic. It’s been pointed out repeatedly, so I’m not going to play your ‘ask the same question over and over again’ game. MAGA needs to answer questions about their sanity.

#VOTEHARRIS
IOW, you can’t explain.

Forum List

Back