Whats the Best Forums to Escape Politics?

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I came here thinking maybe this one, but it is as bad as the Political Forum.
I usually stay in the music forum, but not many others there sometimes.

Try this one...

Hi, Natural Citizen, I got banned from that forum, they don't have a sense of humor. Plus, it is one of the reasons I don't discuss politics. Not that it ever did any good anyway, the PTB doesn't give a rats petudy what we want, much less what we think.

You can always go to where food is talked about. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

May as well eat a rubber biscuit as talk politics, all we have is opinions.
Bless you too. Speaking of prayer, thats all we have far as the leadership goes.

I came here thinking maybe this one, but it is as bad as the Political Forum.
I usually stay in the music forum, but not many others there sometimes.
I prefer non-political forums but it seems most of the folks here like political topics.

Everything is political. If you want to escape politics try the Travel Channel

There is a huge difference between believing everything is political --- which clearly is untrue -- and living a more balanced life where you ensure that you also engage in some of the millions of non political matters and events that are out there .

The Topic list here is currently at its most abysmal -- either about the two puppets or about simple word and puzzle threads for kids .
Nothing else .

Self induced mental trauma which is the whole purpose of the Deep State Chaos project .

No wonder DS takes control of the Sheeple .
Either that, or get rid of them .

Now , there's an idea !!

There is a huge difference between believing everything is political --- which clearly is untrue -- and living a more balanced life where you ensure that you also engage in some of the millions of non political matters and events that are out there .

The Topic list here is currently at its most abysmal -- either about the two puppets or about simple word and puzzle threads for kids .
Nothing else .

Self induced mental trauma which is the whole purpose of the Deep State Chaos project .

No wonder DS takes control of the Sheeple .
Either that, or get rid of them .

Now , there's an idea !!
The concept of a "balanced life" is political. Who can say that the gay agenda is balanced or evangelic Christians portray a balanced life? Everything is political just as everything is racial. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back