What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Got it. YOu are so sure that people you don't like are "racist" that you don't need to support your accusations, nor do you want to talk to them, but you do want to call them racist all the time, and expect them to just sort of accept it...

AND, you don't see at all how just accepting all accusations of racism, without any support, is implicitly accepting the use of false accusations of racism, and if that is pointed out to you, you get angry and make more vile accusations, without any support or evidence.

AND, you in no way see this as divisive, or you being the asshole, NOR, can you see how your behavior completely proves my point, with EVERY POST YOU MAKE.

Please, make another post just like the last one. I cannot imagine how I can be winning this any more than you are doing for me.

Now you're really reaching. "Winning"? On an anonymous message board?

WTF?

You must lead a very unfulfilling life if you believe that there are winners or losers here or that any time is wasted actually "disliking" some faceless screwball in this forum.

You did notice that you were utterly unable to actually refute any of my points, again, though you were able to avoid DEMONSTRATING THEM, FOR once. That is ONCE, in a row. Congratulations.

Congratulations. You were able to post (once in a row and counting) without demonstrating my points.

You were of course, completely unable to challenge them, but not challenging is still far better than proving me right, again.

That all you were able to do, was attempt to distract from your previous and complete proof of my definition of race baiting and what we need to do to fight against racism, ie call out the race baiters,

with the logical fallacy of personal attacks,

was very obvious, even to you.

Your inability to admit any of this, is just intellectual cowardice on your part.

You did not make a single point to refute, or that was even worthy of acknowledging.

All that you did was to express hysterical outrage over my stating that "long ago, white people perfected the practice of racism", which is a historical fact that the laws of the land endorsed..

Understanding what happened in history is not race baiting as you falsely claim. The fact that you are far too dishonest to admit this fact is your personal problem, not mine.

No matter how many times you start your whining over being insulted by actual history, it does not change anything. You still don't have a point worth acknowledging

Racism has never been limited to "white people". That you pretend that it was, is ironically, racist of you.

That you use your racist lies, to support your racist policies of today, is a both morally wrong and a harm to me and mine. Anger is the proper response to vileness like yours.

That you are an insulting asshole about it, on top of that, is even more cause for anger.

That you lie about shit too, even more so.

Still whining? It's amusing that a pompous ass like you is angered by an anonymous person on the internet.

Apparantley, I own you.

I am only insulting to those who attempt to insult me.

And what "racist policies" are mine? I don't believe in an individual being superior based on their race, like you do, nor do I hold a public office, you ignorant, racist tool.

Your inability to refute anything I say, is noted. Your rudeness is just you being an asshole.

As to your racists policies, I was using "yours" in the plural tense, lumping you in with all the other race baiting asshole racists on the Left.

The specific details are not really the topic in this thread, but if you want to discuss it, I could easily ask a few questions and identify at least some of the big ones, that I'm sure you support, because you are a race baiting, asshole racist.

All in the service of the thread topic of demonstrating that you are the racist, and thus my answer of calling out race baiters, is the way to fight racism.

Now you're really reaching. "Winning"? On an anonymous message board?

WTF?

You must lead a very unfulfilling life if you believe that there are winners or losers here or that any time is wasted actually "disliking" some faceless screwball in this forum.

You did notice that you were utterly unable to actually refute any of my points, again, though you were able to avoid DEMONSTRATING THEM, FOR once. That is ONCE, in a row. Congratulations.

Congratulations. You were able to post (once in a row and counting) without demonstrating my points.

You were of course, completely unable to challenge them, but not challenging is still far better than proving me right, again.

That all you were able to do, was attempt to distract from your previous and complete proof of my definition of race baiting and what we need to do to fight against racism, ie call out the race baiters,

Your inability to admit any of this, is just intellectual cowardice on your part.

You did not make a single point to refute, or that was even worthy of acknowledging.

All that you did was to express hysterical outrage over my stating that "long ago, white people perfected the practice of racism", which is a historical fact that the laws of the land endorsed..

Understanding what happened in history is not race baiting as you falsely claim. The fact that you are far too dishonest to admit this fact is your personal problem, not mine.

No matter how many times you start your whining over being insulted by actual history, it does not change anything. You still don't have a point worth acknowledging

Racism has never been limited to "white people". That you pretend that it was, is ironically, racist of you.

That you use your racist lies, to support your racist policies of today, is a both morally wrong and a harm to me and mine. Anger is the proper response to vileness like yours.

That you are an insulting asshole about it, on top of that, is even more cause for anger.

Still whining? It's amusing that a pompous ass like you is angered by an anonymous person on the internet.

Apparantley, I own you.

And what "racist policies" are mine? I don't believe in an individual being superior based on their race, like you do, nor do I hold a public office, you ignorant, racist tool.

Your inability to refute anything I say, is noted. Your rudeness is just you being an asshole.

As to your racists policies, I was using "yours" in the plural tense, lumping you in with all the other race baiting asshole racists on the Left.

The specific details are not really the topic in this thread, but if you want to discuss it, I could easily ask a few questions and identify at least some of the big ones, that I'm sure you support, because you are a race baiting, asshole racist.

All in the service of the thread topic of demonstrating that you are the racist, and thus my answer of calling out race baiters, is the way to fight racism.

I've refuted your nonsense several times in this thread to the point of being redundant. You obviously do not have a clue that stating a fact is not race baiting.

But, If you wish to address a "race baiter", then find a mirror and have a talk with yourself.

That would be a good start in fighting racism.

Other than that, fuck you. I've said all that I have to say to you on this subject.

Last edited:

Apparantley, I own you.

I've refuted your nonsense several times to the point of being redundant.

If you wish to address a "race baiter", then find a mirror and have a talk with yourself. That would be a good start in fighting racism.

Other than that, fuck you. I've said all that I have to say to you.

Got it, you claim you don't support racist policies, and when I offer to discuss it, your response is to call me a racist.

On some level, you have to be aware that you are utterly unable to make any sense when seriously challenged.

Why do you hold to a belief system that makes you look like such an asshole?

Apparantley, I own you.

If you wish to address a "race baiter", then find a mirror and have a talk with yourself. That would be a good start in fighting racism.

Got it, you claim you don't support racist policies, and when I offer to discuss it, your response is to call me a racist.

On some level, you have to be aware that you are utterly unable to make any sense when seriously challenged.

Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Apparantley, I own you.

Because you lefties are stuck on stupid. The answer to that, is to stop doing stupid shit. So my answer stays the same.

Take a look at what democrats have done to Indians, blacks ,and now Latinos.... kids are dying at the border because they refuse to fix to border. Infectious diseases sex trafficking rape of kids.. democrats hate all brown people

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

How to stop racism:
Give preferential treatment to specific races, talk about it all the time, and accuse people of it as an excuse for everything that didn’t go your way.

Apparantley, I own you.

Why do you hold to a belief system that makes you look like suc

Apparantley, I own you.

Because you lefties are stuck on stupid. The answer to that, is to stop doing stupid shit. So my answer stays the same.

Then my advice to you stands, wingnut.

Look in the mirror and have an honest conversation with yourself.

That's an excellent way to fight racism. Start with your own.

And, it also may help you with your tendency to throw childish tantrums when you have some truth force fed to you, then whine when you are given a helping of your own rancid medicine.

Which is exactly why you are an utter waste of time to attempt to discuss anything with.

Capici?

Last edited:

And, it also may help you with your tendency to throw childish tantrums when you have some truth force fed to you, then whine when you are given a helping of your own rancid medicine.

Which is exactly why you are an utter waste of time to attempt to discuss anything with.

Capici?

My arguments, such as when I pointed out your dishonest race baiting behavior, and predicted, over and over again, what you would do, based on my understanding of race baiters,

and then you did exactly what I said you would do, over and over again, thus proving my definition and my answer,

was not a "childish tantrum" and you only call it that, because you cannot refute anything I said.

YOur claims otherwise, is just you being a dishonest asshole.

Capici?

My arguments, such as when I pointed out your dishonest race baiting behavior, and predicted, over and over again, what you would do, based on my understanding of race baiters,

and then you did exactly what I said you would do, over and over again, thus proving my definition and my answer,

was not a "childish tantrum" and you only call it that, because you cannot refute anything I said.

My previous advice stands. Acknowledge your own racism and you will have contributed to fighting it.

The rest of your tantrum, along with you are dismissed.

You've been refuted enough already to last for the rest of your insignificant existence.

Racist Ass.

Capici?

My previous advice stands. Acknowledge your own racism and you will have contributed to fighting it.

You've been refuted enough already to last for the rest of your insignificant existence.

Racist Ass.

Except that I am not racist, and you have implicitly admitted that you don't care if accusations of racism are true or not.

You are the racist asshole here, not me.

That you call my justified anger a tantrum, is just more of you being an asshole.

Capici?

Racist Ass.

Except that I am not racist, and you have implicitly admitted that you don't care if accusations of racism are true or not.

That you call my justified anger a tantrum, is just more of you being an asshole.

You're right. I don't give a damn if you think I am a racist, or for that matter what you think about anything....but you cetainly should look in the mirror regarding YOUR own racism and ignorance.

Whining to me isn't going to fix you.

You are dismissed.....again.

Capici?

Racist Ass.

You're right. I don't give a damn if you think I am a racist, or for that matter what you think about anything....but you cetainly should look in the mirror regarding YOUR own racism and ignorance.

You are dismissed.....againl

Your lack of reading comprehension is noted and laughed at.

YOu have been utterly unable to support your accusations against me, whereas I have used my accusations against you, to completely and accurately predict your race baiting behavior over and over again.

I have no ill will against anyone based on race. Race baiting asshole like you? Based on your actions? Another story.

Capici?

Racist Ass.

YOu have been utterly unable to support your accusations against me, whereas I have used my accusations against you, to completely and accurately predict your race baiting behavior over and over again.

I have no ill will against anyone based on race. Race baiting asshole like you? Based on your actions? Another story.

As if your "ill will" is anything except amusing to me.

I gave you some of your own medicine and you don't like it.

You have but two words to any argument that you instigate.

Either you call everyone "asshole" or "racist".
You have the emotional disposition of an infant.

ROFLMAO!

Google Image Result for https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/729/butthurt2.jpg

Last edited:

Racist Ass.

ROFLMAO!

You make accusations and refuse to back them up, or even admit that accusations need to be backed up or that false accusations have to be looked out for.

My accusations towards you, are not only based on your own actions, but, thanks to my correct predictions of your behavior, demonstrated by your actions over and over again.

Your claim that you gave me "my own medicine" is a pathetic self delusion or a pathetic face saving lie.

Either way, you are certainly pathetic.

Racist Ass.

ROFLMAO!

You make accusations and refuse to back them up, or even admit that accusations need to be backed up or that false accusations have to be looked out for.

My accusations towards you, are not only based on your own actions, but, thanks to my correct predictions of your behavior, demonstrated by your actions over and over again.

Your claim that you gave me "my own medicine" is a pathetic self delusion or a pathetic face saving lie.

Then don't address or you will get more of the same.

I've read enough of your silly shit over time to know that you are a waste of board space to take seriously.

ROFLMAO!

I've read enough of your silly shit over time to know that you are a waste of board space to take seriously.

I have no doubt that in any situation, you will quickly devolve to nothing but name calling and false accusations of racism.

As I pointed out over and over again, and then predicted you would do again, and you did so, over and over again.

Let's just revisit the fact that you don't even care whether an accusation is true or not.

That is bat shit crazy. Only a terrible person would be happy to smear and/or destroy innocent people with a false accusation

and you are.

ROFLMAO!

I have no doubt that in any situation, you will quickly devolve to nothing but name calling and false accusations of racism.

As I pointed out over and over again, and then predicted you would do again, and you did so, over and over again.

Let's just revisit the fact that you don't even care whether an accusation is true or not.

That is bat shit crazy. Only a terrible person would be happy to smear and/or destroy innocent people with a false accusation

and you are.

Revisit this:

I came to my conclusions long ago about the lack of value in wasting board space by taking your points seriously. Because you seldom, if ever make a point worth acknowledging.

Now. Back to your "mirror".

ROFLMAO!

and you are.

Revisit this:

I came to my conclusions long ago about the lack of value in wasting board space by taking your points seriously. Because you seldom, if ever make a point worth acknowledging.

Now. Back to your "mirror".

Everyone who read that, including you, noticed that you did not deny my point about you supporting false accusations.

What kind of bat shit crazy hater, does it take to support falsely accusing and destroying innocent people?

Why are you so full of hate?

Forum List

Back