'What's The Biden Justice Department Hiding?': Grassley Wants Answers Relating To Hunter Biden Probe

Hunter Biden has never been elected to anything.

Nor has he ever held public office.

He's a private businessman.

i'd like a more vigorous Senator than Grassley to take up the cause against Hunter. come on, Ted Cruz. come on, Hawley. come on, Rand Paul!

This kinda stuff is what I think the problem is with the Republicans. If you have evidence Hunter Biden has broken some law, get that evidence out there. Have it all over the right wing blogosphere and pressure justice to prosecute. If Grassley has the proof, get it out there. I am all for him going to jail for anything illegal he has done. Like the elections, they know it was stolen...but you know the proof is just a bit too evasive for them to actually put their hands on...but they know. Either they are too impotent to actually accomplish anything. The Republicans know, but they just cannot quite deliver.

Hunter Biden has broken no laws

If he had, Trump would have prosecuted him
Trump found nothing

Hunter Biden has never been elected to anything.

Nor has he ever held public office.

He's a private businessman.
…..whose father may very well have used his influence while VP to enrich his son, his brother, and even himself. The media suppressed the story during the campaign, since the corruption would have doomed Biden to the nursing home.

Republicans spent 30 years trying to prosecute Hillary

They never even got an indictment.
Problem is that the courts require actual evidence. Internet rumors don’t work

Same goes for Hunter Biden

Republicans spent 30 years trying to prosecute Hillary

They never even got an indictment.
Problem is that the courts require actual evidence. Internet rumors don’t work

Same goes for Hunter Biden
Eactly.

…..whose father may very well have used his influence while VP to enrich his son, his brother, and even himself. The media suppressed the story during the campaign, since the corruption would have doomed Biden to the nursing home.
"may very well have" I think our evidence requirements should be a bit higher.

Unless you're after Emanuel Goldstein, then hearsay from CIA moles who are best bud with Biden are MORE than enough..

So the Reich and their little Goebbels suppressed the facts during the election, Heil Soros, why do you think facts are being allowed by the Reich now? Is Emperor Xi getting ready to replace Quid Pro? Is the Fuhrer unhappy with Bought and Paid for's performance?

Does Fuhrer Soros take orders from Emperor Xi, or do they share a common stream of evil?

Unless you're after Emanuel Goldstein, then hearsay from CIA moles who are best bud with Biden are MORE than enough..

So the Reich and their little Goebbels suppressed the facts during the election, Heil Soros, why do you think facts are being allowed by the Reich now? Is Emperor Xi getting ready to replace Quid Pro? Is the Fuhrer unhappy with Bought and Paid for's performance?

Does Fuhrer Soros take orders from Emperor Xi, or do they share a common stream of evil?
Nonsensical. Try harder. See if you can find something factual to babble on about.

But the story wasn’t reported at all! it was suppressed. The media hid how Biden threatened to fire the prosecutor investigating his son - and then laughed his corrupt ass off. It was on tape.

Now compare to how you dishonest libs lied and promoted the false Russia conspiracy against Trump - with Hillary behind the entire thing.

FWIW, I blame the media for the fact we have a president working against America’s interests. It was they who were complicit in ramming through a demented old man who submits to the radical left. Had they been honest and reported even somewhat objectively, this country would still have President Trump - and American values.

But the story wasn’t reported at all! it was suppressed. The media hid how Biden threatened to fire the prosecutor investigating his son - and then laughed his corrupt ass off. It was on tape.

Now compare to how you dishonest libs lied and promoted the false Russia conspiracy against Trump - with Hillary behind the entire thing.

FWIW, I blame the media for the fact we have a president working against America’s interests. It was they who were complicit in ramming through a demented old man who submits to the radical left. Had they been honest and reported even somewhat objectively, this country would still have President Trump - and American values.
Again, are Republicans too impotent or just stupid to do something about it? I mean, the press really cant supress the Republicans. Comon man.

Nonsensical. Try harder. See if you can find something factual to babble on about.
Yeah.

So why is the Reich media allowing facts to come out?

I mean, there was never any question that the dozens of felonies shown on the laptop were real. But the Gestapo and the corrupt party media covered it up.

So why are the little Goebbels letting the facts come out now?

Does this signal displeasure by Emperor Xi at his bought and paid for puppet? Is the Fuhrer ready to remove Quid Pro?

kamaltoe to the SCOTUS, Hillary as replacement. Then 25th Quid Pro?

Yeah.

So why is the Reich media allowing facts to come out?

I mean, there was never any question that the dozens of felonies shown on the laptop were real. But the Gestapo and the corrupt party media covered it up.

So why are the little Goebbels letting the facts come out now?

Does this signal displeasure by Emperor Xi at his bought and paid for puppet? Is the Fuhrer ready to remove Quid Pro?

kamaltoe to the SCOTUS, Hillary as replacement. Then 25th Quid Pro?
Very good, Now publish the evidence that will hold up in court, repeat it over and over on Fox, Newsmax, OAN etc, but it has to be real evidence that will hold up in court. If the Republicans really have court level evidence of a crime and are just too incompetence to actually do anything about it...well they should just drop it, I get embarrassed for them..

Again, are Republicans too impotent or just stupid to do something about it? I mean, the press really cant supress the Republicans. Comon man.
The media has more influence. True, some Republicans and chicken shit and afraid to stand up to the anti-Americans, but many ARE standing up to it. It won’t do any good if the media won’t cover it, and voters don’t hear it.

Is the media, other than conservative channels, covering how Biden is flying single male illegals throughout the country in the middle of the night? Did they cover when 30,000 of the lowlifes stampeded over the Mexican border agents, not caring how many they killed?

I am educating the ignorant liberals one by one, as the opportunity permits. But the libs have made “standing up to them” a crime worthy of being censored, attacked as racist, called a domestic terrorist, put the FBI on them, etc.

The only way the Democrats win is if the media succeeds in suppressing the evil intentions behind the liberal agenda.

Forum List

Back