What's the upside to accepting a US President threatening Blackmail

If you take California out of the equation the rest of the country wanted Trump to win the popular vote. And by the way you apparently don't realize the electoral college always determines the president.

election-2016-county-map.png

:itsok:

If you take California out of the equation, you do not have the popular vote

:rofl:
Na, they want to succeed from the union…

The upside? Getting rid of liberal scum in Washington for starters.

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Kinda like Obama blackmailed public schools withholding federal funds if boys couldn't use girls bathrooms?

Or saying you MUST buy healthcare insurance or they'll keep your income tax refund.

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Kinda like Obama blackmailed public schools withholding federal funds if boys couldn't use girls bathrooms?

Let's say that happened. Did you like it then and now?

So what did Trump threatened Comey with? Last I heard he said you better not do it. It is against the law to secretly tape someone, but I am glad you admitted you didn't care what Obama did.

So what did Trump threatened Comey with? Last I heard he said you better not do it. It is against the law to secretly tape someone, but I am glad you admitted you didn't care what Obama did.

No one denies the electoral college determines the outcome, so why this deflection?

I had a clear impression from the reaction to the vote that many of you people had no clue whatsoever about the Electoral College, especially among your Millennial supporters. It was a big surprise.

Any President that wins the ec but loses the popular vote so widely, wins by a fluke in our system.

You just contradicted yourself. The Electoral College is constitutionally mandated. It is no fluke.
Hey pay attention!

The system set up for a possible situation where electors would vote their consciences versus the vote, but make no mistake about it, DJT did not win THAT way. Which makes how he won the ec, a fluke in the system.

Pointing out a flaw or a fluke in the system, is not suggesting the system is not constitutionally mandated?

Calling all Straw Men!!! aaronleland has been replaced by Billy_Kinetta

:cuckoo:

"Accepting a President" is the first step in left wing rehab. Once the radical left accepts the results of the election they can move on to becoming rational citizens.

Trump is trying to outsource North Korea to China. And right this minute, he is playing golf.
Does China even have that kind of leverage over North Korea?
Why does he spend so much time playing golf? At least 10 times more than Obama.

On citizens?

Isn't this what you guys feared about government having too much power?

What happens when the threats go toward someone you do like?
The entertainment value, of course. I haven't had this much fun ridiculing the fucking morons in Washington DC since "Billary" rolled into town thinking they had a mandate to "make America great again!" ROFL

Nawwww. Can't do that. Well, at least not anymore than the two previous administrations did with the bipartisan Patriot Act. What took you so long to be concerned?

Yes.

Already happened....Several times......over the past 25 years.

On citizens?

Isn't this what you guys feared about government having too much power?

What happens when the threats go toward someone you do like?
The entertainment value, of course. I haven't had this much fun ridiculing the fucking morons in Washington DC since "Billary" rolled into town thinking they had a mandate to "make America great again!" ROFL

Nawwww. Can't do that. Well, at least not anymore than the two previous administrations did with the bipartisan Patriot Act. What took you so long to be concerned?

Yes.

Already happened....Several times......over the past 25 years.

So has your opinion changed on the Patriot act also?

Mine hasn't so I've been consistent. Anywho, beside laughing which is very important. I'm asking how will this be a good move going forward when the next guy is a Democrat? I know laughing is imprtant but would it still be funny?

The right has been very effective is voter suppression, gerrymandering and vote theft.

And in brainwashing the gullible.

The right has been very effective is voter suppression, gerrymandering and vote theft.

And in brainwashing the gullible.

Brainwashing the gullible? Did you ever hear the advice about people in glass houses?

The Dimocrat party spends countless hours convincing you people that you never really lose any presidency--it's just that you were cheated out of them.

The reason Democrats brainwash people like you is because if you ever realized most Americans don't believe the way you do, it would knock the wind out of your sails and you might quit voting.

The party of excuses really know how to pull your puppet strings. Let's look at it starting with your own admissions:

* The Republicans stole votes.
* The Republicans suppressed votes through voter-ID.
* The Russians gave Trump the election
* The Russians changed the votes in three states.
* Comey was responsible for Hil-Liar losing
* The Supreme Court gave Bush the Presidency.
* Bush's friends at Diebold rigged the machines so he falsely won reelection.
* The Republicans used gerrymandering to win the election.
* The Republicans are a bunch of old white people dying off soon.

It's amazing how this is so in front of you leftists, yet you can't see it. You have no clue in the world how you are being used.

I don't know. Ask Hillary.

I think "extortion" is the correct word for that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back