What's the upside to accepting a US President threatening Blackmail

If you take California out of the equation the rest of the country wanted Trump to win the popular vote. And by the way you apparently don't realize the electoral college always determines the president.

election-2016-county-map.png

:itsok:

If you take California out of the equation, you do not have the popular vote

:rofl:
Na, they want to succeed from the union…
Na, they want to succeed from the union…

:laugh2:

If there was anything for some potential deepthroat to leak to the press, he would have done it by now.

You snowflakes are going to have to get used to the idea that the whole "Russia hack" scheme is a great big dud.

are you really this stupid?

"Deep Throat" only cane forward AFTER the President started interfering and covering up

Give Trump some more time
Nixon was "covering up" right from the start, so that theory is obvious hooey.

And what is it exactly that Trump has done that's illegal?
That is exactly the point. With his interference in investigations we will never know. But there are men like "Deep Throat" waiting in the wings of the FBI and Justice Dept

Wow, seriously. Would it help any if I say none of it was "intentional".

you think you're funny, but you're pretty damn boring

Trump will eventually be branded a criminal .. in a court of law

That is exactly the point. With his interference in investigations we will never know. But there are men like "Deep Throat" waiting in the wings of the FBI and Justice Dept

Before or after the Clintons?

Sure he will. Just like he would never make it past the debates. Just like he would never be a competitor against Hil-Liar. Just like he would never take the oath of office.

Dreams are good to have; we all have dreams. But when you confuse dreams for reality, you only set yourself for even more disappointment.

worth a grin
It is worth a grin to see the NYPost digging up all the dirt on Comey, and suggesting he should have been fired last July (or was it October?) for interference in our national election with his announcements of investigation of Clinton.

We will never know, but I can imagine what would have happened in the Republican Party if Comey had been fired by Obama for his pre-election blabbing about the Clinton investigation, as the Post suggests.

But it is downright funny, hilarious even, to see them in knuckle-biting anger over the thing that gave them the election, in the gerrymandered EC if not the popular vote. Situational outrage?

Happy Mother's Day! to all you mothers
You do realize that the electoral college determines the president?
...and Most of the state houses and governorships are conservative for a reason?
Gerrymandering?

No one denies the electoral college determines the outcome, so why this deflection?

Any President that wins the ec but loses the popular vote so widely, wins by a fluke in our system.

The system set up for a possible situation where electors would vote their consciences versus the vote, but make no mistake about it, DJT did not win THAT way

Why the deflection?
If you take both trumps and Hildasbeasts votes away in crazy Cali... Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country.
Gerrymandering is a strawman
If you take both trumps and Hildasbeasts votes away in crazy Cali...

Except, that's not how it's done and therefore, moot.
That's why the electoral college works perfectly, it keeps the crazies at bay.

Whether committed any crimes or not, right douche bag?

Leftwingers never fail to reveal their Stalinist cloven hoof.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Sure he will. Just like he would never make it past the debates. Just like he would never be a competitor against Hil-Liar. Just like he would never take the oath of office.

Dreams are good to have; we all have dreams. But when you confuse dreams for reality, you only set yourself for even more disappointment.
your world is about to come crashing down

worth a grin
It is worth a grin to see the NYPost digging up all the dirt on Comey, and suggesting he should have been fired last July (or was it October?) for interference in our national election with his announcements of investigation of Clinton.

We will never know, but I can imagine what would have happened in the Republican Party if Comey had been fired by Obama for his pre-election blabbing about the Clinton investigation, as the Post suggests.

But it is downright funny, hilarious even, to see them in knuckle-biting anger over the thing that gave them the election, in the gerrymandered EC if not the popular vote. Situational outrage?

Happy Mother's Day! to all you mothers
...and Most of the state houses and governorships are conservative for a reason?
Gerrymandering?

No one denies the electoral college determines the outcome, so why this deflection?

Any President that wins the ec but loses the popular vote so widely, wins by a fluke in our system.

The system set up for a possible situation where electors would vote their consciences versus the vote, but make no mistake about it, DJT did not win THAT way

Why the deflection?
If you take both trumps and Hildasbeasts votes away in crazy Cali... Trump won the popular vote in the rest of the country. We can't have crazy Cali determining the direction of this country.

That isn't the purpose of electoral college, numskull.

On citizens?

Isn't this what you guys feared about government having too much power?

What happens when the threats go toward someone you do like?
There is no upside.

A massive aggressive ego is the price for electing Trump.

The equally bad alternative would have been Hillary.

I voted for the CIA guy and I now have a clear conscience.

Gerrymandering?

Why the deflection?

That isn't the purpose of electoral college, numskull.

It worked this time keeping the Hildabeast out of there...

* The Republicans stole votes.
I never heard that before. Do you know something we don't?

Yes I do, it's in your post #35. You said this: "The right has been very effective is voter suppression, gerrymandering and vote theft." The best thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said.

* The Republicans suppressed votes through voter-ID.
Well that's true. And the conservative Supreme court striking down the Voting Rights Act. Bringing unlimited money into our elections. Limiting the number of voting places among a host of other things. Republican wouldn't fight so hard for these things is they didn't work. Even you have to admit that.

No, it's just that Republicans don't feel it takes a week or so to vote, and there is no reason to have extended hours. Voter-ID is used in many states and thus far, no voter suppression found. As for unlimited money, Hilary spent over twice as much as Trump, and still lost.

* The Russians gave Trump the election
No one ever said that. They worked to get Trump elected, but if they gave Trump something, that is something we still need to find out.

Gave him something. In other words, leftists just made it up. They didn't give him anything. No evidence, no suspicion, just make the charge. The only possible Russian involvement (not proven yet) is they hacked into the DNC emails exposing what nefarious things they were discussing.

* The Russians changed the votes in three states.
That doesn't even make sense. Do you have a link to that?

You are discussing politics and are unaware of the three states Democrats had recounts in this past election?????

* Comey was responsible for Hil-Liar losing
He had a role, I have no doubt.

No doubt and no proof either. Again, it's brainwashing by the Democrats.

* The Supreme Court gave Bush the Presidency.
That is true and the nation suffered.
December 12, 2000: In ‘Bush v. Gore,’ the Supreme Court Gives the Presidential Election to George W. Bush

They didn't give him anything. Gore's buddies on the Florida SC said Gore could have recounts and take as much time as he wanted. This judicial legislation was examined by the federal Supreme Court because the law in Florida is that all ballots had to be certified in seven days. No if's, and's or but's about it. The Supreme Court returned it to the Florida SC court and asked them WTF they were doing? A court is not allowed to change or create law on the bench which is what the Florida courts did. That's when Gore conceded the election; the Florida courts could not answer the Supreme Court and knew they were wrong.

* The Republicans used gerrymandering to win the election.
The GOP is very good at gerrymandering. Even many of them admit it.

They do? Like who?

They are not limited to old white people. There are a lot of young white people. In fact, 90% of the GOP is white. And they attract a lot of white supremacists and Alt Right.

Well "deplorable" was part of Hillary losing the race. Keep it up. It's what we need.
Hilarious. I retired last July and have been voting since Nixon. For the first time in my life, I was able to watch the election every day. And every station couldn't stop talking about Donald Trump. If he gave four speeches in four days, even MSNBC would play 90% to all of every speech. The media chased him around on his golf course in Scotland for a free infomercial. They followed him around in his new Hotel for over an hour waiting for him to say something about Obama's birth certificate and this is what he said in the last 36 seconds:

Which was hilarious. Remember when Trump said: I sent a team of investigators to Hawaii, and they can't believe what they are finding!
Remember when he said that? What did they find?

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-11.20.38-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-03-18-at-11.42.27-AM-e1458315840403.png

I couldn't even find a Hillary Clinton speech. And when I did get clips of her talking, it was always about Donald Trump. That's all CNN and MSNBC would play. Then you had people like Chuck Todd and Chris Mathews calling her untrustworthy, dishonest and unlikeable every single time they mentioned her name.

Four Charts Show Media's Love for The Donald -- Vs. All Other Candidates Combined

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

By the time of the election, some estimates were as high as 5 billion.

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

In all the years I voted, I never saw such an obsession with a single candidate. I thought back in August he would win and I was right.
And look at the Foundations and the uneven coverage.

Investigation of Trump’s charity wins Pulitzer Prize

Only one reporter even looked into the Trump Foundation and he won the Pulitzer Prize and that criminal organization is still under investigation. That will be a problem for Trump. Or not. Remember when he said he gave all that money to veterans and then we found out he lied and then he have to be shamed into it.

Trump rails against scrutiny over delayed donations to veterans groups

Trump's base may let him get away with this stuff, but not forever. For one thing, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. They are NEVER coming back. That's Trump's biggest lie so far. At some point, his base will "get it". They have to. You can only be a determined ignorant for so long. And people who have been screwed over tend to become bitter enemies. Trump will have a lot of bitter enemies.

The only reason media gave him such coverage is because of ratings. Trump wold pack professional sports arenas while Hillary couldn't pack a high school gymnasium. Gee, I wonder how she (and her husband) got hundreds of thousands of dollars for their speeches? People were willing to pay that for their speeches, but nobody wanted to hear her for free!

Instead of asking about the Pulitzer Prize, why don't you ask about the Nobel Peace Prize that DumBama was awarded for doing nothing?

your world is about to come crashing down

It is? Bring it on baby!

The upside? Getting rid of liberal scum in Washington for starters.

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Remember the days when it was either Trump or Goldman Sachs???? Well now the only ones not in trump cabinet are GOLDMAN and Sachs

You do know that their are 2 parties right? So again, what is the upside if this is accepted from a President? And what happen's when it's aimed at someone you like? Will you see how it's not beneficial then?
Hey libby, liberal scum is comprised of republicans and democrats. Next deflection, please.

Hey libby, liberal scum is comprised of republicans and democrats. Next deflection, please.

Yeah yeah we know you'll point out the next liberal as soon as you get an updated tweet from your lord.

Yeah yeah we know you'll point out the next liberal as soon as you get an updated tweet from your lord.
When backed in the corner...he lies again.....

Forum List

Back